What is EnergySM?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

It looks like the entire phrase is "Consciousness and Energy SM" - SM means Service Mark. Similar to a copyright.

Here's the press release...some of these accomplishments are a joke, in particular "lifetime member of Who's Who" - it is so easy to get into that if you're willing to pay.

Renowned Teacher Explores the True Powers of Consciousness, Energy, and the Mind?s Potential on August 2, 2008

Yelm, WA. (PRWEB) July 24, 2008 -- JZ Knight, humanitarian, Chair of Knight Family Humanities, philanthropist, nominee for the prestigious Templeton Prize, Cambridge lifetime member of Who?s Who, teacher and founder of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE), The Original School of Consciousness and EnergySM, based in Yelm, Washington, will appear on CNN?s hit program ?Larry King Live? on Saturday, August 2, 2008.

In a revolutionary new episode, Knight and King discuss and explore the vast potential of the human mind. Joined by a distinguished panel of guests including scientist and author of The Conscious Universe Dean Radin, psychoneuroimmunology pioneer Candace Pert, ?Dr. Quantum? Fred Alan Wolfe, producer/director/writer of the acclaimed film ?What the #$*! Do We Know?? Will Arntz, and astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who was the sixth man to walk on the moon, Knight discusses the amazing capabilities latent in all of us, sheds light on the world of quantum physics, and explains how neuroscience plays a part in creating reality. CNN?s own Sanjay Gupta also lends insight with fieldwork from The Biocybernaut Institute in Santa Clara, CA.
tree

Unread post by tree »

hey Leemar-
Long time.
Yeah, tell your sis and the lawyer to take a long hike.
The same bs with the same gd lawyers.
They all think they can claim defamation for posting opinions.

I'd like to see the letter.

Anyway, apparently she didn'te get enough airtime with the Secret people and Law of Attraction, so she
has to get some blasts from the past (Fred Alan Wolfe, Candace Pert, Will Arnzt).
Go get 'em with your Service Marked Energy LOL
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Defamation ?

Shall we talk about the Wine Cermonies ?

:shock:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I wonder how many viewers would also wish to see a few ex-RSE students in on the discussion as well!!! Now THAT would be an interesting program. Can you imagine jzrk suddenly going "big guy" and shouting, "I'll take you down!"
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

In face, why don't we all type off a quick simple note to the Larry King Show suggesting a show with ex-RSE'ers AND jzrk? Sometimes it only takes a few notes or calls from different individuals to "spark" an idea for "great television!"

:wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

GladysSM

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Can anyone tell me what GladysSM is? It's trademarked on the bottom of the Ramtha website's home page.
Wakeup-Call

"Gladys" is a character invented by JZ and used when she teaches. Not attributed to Ramtha but to JZ.

I just realized this was another "little thing" that got me thinking...JZ's performance of Gladys was very familiar to Ramtha's drawn out lecture with humor mixed in.

At any rate, Gladys is a character who is the maid in one of the body's cells. She struggles along trying to make repairs everyday with the little she gets in terms of nutrition and necessary chemicals. But since we are a bunch of emotionally addicted losers, she's exhausted at the end of each day, in despair when she rises each morning because she doesn't know how she'll patch the cell up with basically nothing. [Wow - sounds like maybe JZ has visited some of the Yelm homes of her devotees, doesn't it?!!] Then, when the "master of the house" finally starts thinking of Joy, Wealth, Health, etc. Gladys finds she has all sorts of raw materials and starts having fun again. In fact she has so much energy from these new joy chemicals that Gladys doesn't collapse at the end of the day, she plans to put on some music and Rumba.

Now imagine a 2 hour long rendition of that synopsis.

By the way, Gladys looks like Aunt Jemima only she's white with freckles instead of black. Mammy in a kerchief, the turbaned servant. That's right, people. We all have trillions of slaves in our cells just longing to clean house and decorate for us. So don't be jealous of JZ's "big house." Dat's right. YOU da big house, yo'self, honey! Now go get yo'self in joy so dose lil cells can start a-dancin'.
Wakeup-Call

Resemblance of Gladys to Aunt Jemima

Seriously...check it out...

http://www.goatworthy.net/AUNT%20JEMIMA.jpg

Just make her white with freckles and color her turban red with white polka dots and you've got Gladys.
journeythroughramthaland

Gladys indeed!

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

So the Master becomes the pusher and pimp and gladys the whore and addict albeit a happy one?
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
tree

Unread post by tree »

In face, why don't we all type off a quick simple note to the Larry King Show suggesting a show with ex-RSE'ers AND jzrk? Sometimes it only takes a few notes or calls from different individuals to "spark" an idea for "great television!"

hmmmm........ :shock:
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Gladys is a character who is the maid in one of the body's cells.
It always comes back to the TV Ms. Knight has been watching!.... Sounds like the old TV show about the maid named "Hazel"....About that same time period, there was another sitcom about a couple named Pete and Gladys.
Whatchamacallit

Wow. Thanks for explaining Gladys. That was just after I left. The first thing that came to my mind was what was mentioned...talk about projecting onto the teaching, the relationship between JZ and the students !! Good observation.

Tree...Hmmm?....ROFL !!!
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Why in the world would she want to SM/Trademark "Gladys.??" Who would want to use it or copy it?

"SM" (service mark) designation to alert the public to your claim, regardless of whether you have filed an application with the state or USPTO
tree

Unread post by tree »

Why in the world would she want to SM/Trademark "Gladys.??"
maybe she thinks it will be made into a cartoon.
or maybe a sitcom.
Whatchamacallit

What Is A Service Mark ?

Interestingly, a service mark has no legal standing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_mark
Service mark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A fictional logo using the SM symbol.For use of service marks within Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Manual of Style (trademarks).
In some countries, notably the United States, a trademark used to identify a service rather than a product is called a service mark or servicemark. When a service mark is federally registered, the standard registration symbol ? or "Reg U.S. Pat & TM Off" may be used. Before it is registered, it is common practice (but has no legal standing) to use the term (SM).

A service mark differs from a trademark in that the mark is used on the advertising of the service rather than on the packaging or delivery of the service, since there is generally no "package" to place the mark on, which is the practice for trademarks. Transportation carriers would paint their service marks on their vehicles, such as on planes or buses. Personal service providers would put their service marks on their delivery vehicles, such as on the trucks of plumbers or on moving vans. However, if the service deals with communications, it is possible to use a service mark consisting of a sound (a sound mark) in the process of delivering the service. This has been done in the case of AT&T, which uses a tone sound followed by a woman speaking the company's name to identify its long distance service, and MGM has used the sound of a lion's roar for its motion pictures.

Under U.S. law, service marks have a different standard of use in order to count as a use in commerce, which is necessary to complete registration and to stop infringement by competitors. A trademark normally needs to be used on or directly in association with the sale of goods, such as on a store display. As services are not defined by a concrete product, use of a service mark in advertisements is instead accepted as a use in commerce.

###
tree

JZ Knight to Appear on CNN?s ?Larry King Live?

Unread post by tree »

http://ramtha.tv/audio/DaveRossSept2007.asp

from Joe Sz;
Re: JZ interview on Dave Ross Sept 28

...over the decades I've been frustrated with most interviewers of religious cult personalities. Either they get overbearing [like Geraldo] or toss puff-ball criticisms [like Larry King]. I think Larry King has been the master interviewer of wierd people, psychics and cult leaders who always felt/feel comfortable appearing on his show.

LK had JZ on several times, I think--I recall around 1987 she promoted her autobio A State of Mind: My Story on his show. Dave R appears to take the LK route---good for ratings to get a weird psychic or nutcase author on now and then. I liken it to carnival side shows---it adds some spice to the main circus and amusement park. Get them on, fake being nice to them, and let the audience make up their minds if indeed this is truly an alligator woman or two headed snake.
Joe
Email: jszimhart@dejazzd.com

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/650614
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Hmmm...think Larry Springer would be interested? Jzrk and suprise! Ex-RSE students come out.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
tree

Unread post by tree »

Hmmm...think Jerry Springer would be interested? Jzrk and suprise! Ex-RSE students come out....

bwha! hahah!! :lol: :lol: :shock:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”