Has anyone else read the chat archives at Ramtha.com...

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Leemar

Has anyone else read the chat archives at Ramtha.com...

Unread post by Leemar »

...and does anyone else find the discussions disturbing?

The dialogue, the topics, the vocabulary, the obsession found in these transcripts is peculiar, at best, more likely odd and in my opinion delusional. The really sad part is that these are the few transcripts that the psycho woman felt were appropriate for general viewing.

Anyone know any of the characters in these transcripts and whether or not they are still in the school or would anyone care to comment on the popularity of the chatroom now and then?
ie
Just_Cat_Badu
Skyward
LilliputBadu
the_elephantman etc

Regards

Leemar, I remain Astro's best friend
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Can you post the link to where the Chat archive is located? I can't find it on Ramtha.com

Also, anyone know if the Chats were copyrighted? I have a copy of the chat on 9/11 (found it when I looked for the seawater recipe). Would be fun to post it here but I'd like to be sure about the copyright first.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Would be fun to post it here but I'd like to be sure about the copyright first.
Here is a simplified answer..
If the material was originally freely published in the public domain and you provide a link its source..
It can be posted under "fair use" copyright law.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup, I see no reason why you can't summarize something that you read. That's the same thing as doing a book review, so to speak. You can reference excerpts, that sort of thing. As David said, that's part of the Fair Use law.

The chats that are posted in the public domain (they are at the RSE website), can just be linked to.
tree

Unread post by tree »

yes, they are copyrighted but can be annotated as such.
and yes, I knew all these people at the time of the chats:
Just_Cat_Badu
Skyward
LilliputBadu
the_elephantman

I know Lillitput is not current. (has not been for some time. Have not had a chance to chat with her, although
I have a feeling she might be reading this site)
Just_Cat was a commrade at one point.

yes, most of the people were of the "sucking up types" and were just chatting to get attention.
a few were truly in search of knowledge (not that all of them were not) and did not try to kiss up to the channel.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Thanks for the scoop. Since I don't think the Chats were posted online, I'll do a summary. JZ came online to the Chat on 9/11. She thought Ramtha had made predictions about 9/11 and was searching for them. She'd called her teachers over in Italy. She was sharing what they could remember off the top of their heads. She sent Elio looking for a tape in Jan/Feb.

People on the chat thought the date was 12/15/2000. I looked up my notes from that event (it was during the phase when we could listen in on the comrade chats).

- Nuclear detonation in Jerusalem
- Great earthquake in Italy
- Greece ? pyramids downed
- Rains to Africa ? deserts will bloom
- Egypt will rise again ? Its great pyramid will be exposed. Great knowledge of the pyramids revealed
- Plagues will ravish East Coast ? food will be more poisonous
- Atlantic plate moving
- ?And they shall make their home in the stars and will be brought down? ? Book of Revelation ? that which goes up, will come down
- The future has a genetic code ? any time we visit it, we change the genetic code
- Seattle ? a great place will collapse and many people killed ? tunnel collapses
- Plain of Sharon those who seek to destroy Christians are the heathens
- Do not travel there (Mid-east) at all. Stay away from Italy and the East Coast.

In retrospect, more than 6 years later, these things haven't occurred. The funny thing is that the prophecy included the advice to stay away from Italy...and on 9/11 JZR had her teachers in Italy! Nice. As I recall, shortly after 9/11, some of the comrades conveniently "remembered" that there were predictions for a catastrophe in New York and Pennsylvania made in private audience with Ramtha.

People who read this forum should keep the poor prophetic track record in mind as they consider running off to put their food in plastic and bury it on their property with stone markers because all the trees will be down in September.

These prophecies...they are generally things we all know are risks given the current political and environmental state of affairs. They are vague enough to get the occasional hit. Yet RSE publicizes anything that comes close as a hit as "proof" of Ramtha. And all the crazy misses?? Justified as "whew - good on us - good on Ramtha - him telling us changed the timeline so it didn't happen."

Prophecy is off-topic from the question...however, the chat room, in my opinion, was JZ practicing to get her nerve up to come out as a teacher herself rather than always putting on the Ramtha persona. Which is what ended up happening.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”