Dang, These ads get me......

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

Dang, These ads get me......

Unread post by tree »

I NEED A ROOM FOR RENT

I need a room for rent in Yelm area no more than 3 miles fare away to campus RSE. With all the facilities included. I am single, no pets, no family, only focusing to do discipline.
I been expecting to rent monthly and no necessary bathroom included. I am ready to be there in august 9th. I am living in Rainier until august 6th and I will attend beginning retreat in RSE that time.
My qualifications: impeccable, dedicated, patient and always joyful. Ranking price: 350.- to 450.-
Cesar A.... [moderator edit]. 360-446-...[moderator edit]
[moderator edit] @hotmail.com

http://www.mastersconnection.com/photoa ... n/view.cgi

I wish there was a hotline at the border/ customs to alert these people.
The guy doesn't even want a bathroom. with?
another foreigner duped for their entire self worth and life savings......
tree

another ad

Unread post by tree »

ARSON?

BE Aware there have apparently been arson fires in the Clearwood/Bald Hill area.
One on Elbow Lk Rd started on the outside porch of the house and completely destroyed the house.
Intensify your protection!
Be diligent!

http://www.mastersconnection.com/photoa ... n/view.cgi
littlewiseone

Re: Dang, These ads get me......

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Tree wrote: I wish there was a hotline at the border/ customs to alert these people.
The guy doesn't even want a bathroom. with?
another foreigner duped for their entire self worth and life savings......
Um... there is... http://www.reportillegals.com/
I honestly haven't checked if it's a legit site or anything so could be crap but I know someone who has used it, we don't know of any action taken from it though.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
ex

Unread post by ex »

I need a room for rent in Yelm area no more than 3 miles fare away to campus RSE.[probably not even a car or perhaps the vibrations?] With all the facilities included. I am single, no pets, no family, only focusing to do discipline. [no job so he probably pais events first than the rent]
I been expecting to rent monthly and no necessary bathroom included.[dont wanna pai rent when he is on the ranch] I am ready to be there in august 9th. I am living in Rainier until august 6th and I will attend beginning retreat in RSE that time.
My qualifications: impeccable, dedicated,[staing current every thing else is of no concern]. patient and always joyful.[rest of the personalaty is brainwashed] Ranking price: 350.- to 450.-[sorry for flaming]
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

ex -- you are so funny..... :lol:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

funny......and true !

especially, "paying for events, nothing else is of concern".

gotta love living in the FOURTH SEAL !

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”