ramtha.tv

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

ramtha.tv

Unread post by tree »

What is next for ramtha.tv?
ramtha.tv launched in March of 2006, providing a way for current students around the world to access live and prerecorded streaming events. Next, an archive of downloadable Teaching will be made available to the same group.
Future plans are for general release material to be released for the public, free video content, audio podcasts, and more.

http://www.ramtha.tv/html/faq.asp

so, now that the marketing dept and jz has backed off EMF, in order to better facilitate a more world wide audience,
take a look at the statistics from the Obama campaign:

Obama is a 43% favorite amongst 18-36 year olds as a result of socialization via the internet.
I mean, look, he announced his candidacy via text message. How many Ramsters even know how to text?
McCain has yet to use this tactic. Dude, the guy is like 71 years old.
He has GOT to get with the program.
Everyone knows that you make plans for hiking or dinner or the next social wine drinking via myspace, facebook,
or a bulletin.
In the same token, I think these same people are very savvy to the entire age of information via the web.

Picture this.
Call an event.
Now that jz has admitted to watching TV nightly (see interview-whereas ANY media coverage was highly
condoned if you were a student of "the great work"), call an impromtu event.
Get Mike Wright up on stage to teach a tutorial about how to make a myspace page.
Have all Ramsters follow suit and make posts on the bulltetin board of
how and when one is canning, what UG is being built where and "we could really use some help and $!",
post about an impromptu BBQ and wine gathering (omg! where are all the cars going to fit? :lol: ).
Show them how to post a Ramtha video to their myspace page.
Teach them how to post a Ramtha Audio to their myspace page.

Then watch as they get sevearl invites from all the new agers around the world.
Imagine, more friends than they had in their previous 20 years-but at a distance. :evil: How clever.
Revel, via bulletins, the latest orbs you found at the last BBQ and
revel in your latest OOB-all on myspace.

THEN....
get them to get IM's on their cell phones (wait, do they have service??)
"EVENT HAPPENING IN 2 HOURS!!!"
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

LOL, Tree! :lol: Oh, the evils of technology!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

That's funny, Tree.

It gives me a new perspective about the future of the school. It can only grow so big, no matter how many schills JZ turns into teachers to run more workshops to gather more recruits.

I think you're right. Eventually social networking will kick in and people will really start comparing notes about the ineffectiveness of the disciplines.

JZ won't be able to control it....

...and then comes the $6 billion sale...

...and then comes the Kool-Aid Elixir....probably developed by none other than JZ herself. What if getting everyone to take Blue Body's resveratrol pill is just a test run? mwahahaha....
tree

Unread post by tree »

I think you're right. Eventually social networking will kick in and people will really start comparing notes about the ineffectiveness of the disciplines.
JZ won't be able to control it....
I think that is starting to happen.
Look what happened when zxywv started posting, researching, etc. and he finally had an effect on his
ex girlfriend.
Young people entering the adult world are wayyy more savvy information-wise.
Heck, I ask my son about major purchases because of his internet use and huge circle.
Everything from comcast to cruises to child prodigies....
People would be stoopid to ignore this very wise sector of the population.

What I find even more amazing than their social internet savviness is their actual virtue of allowing. They tend to help their frineds stay on track if they get too lost, yet allow them to
step in the briar if they are really compelled to do so.
Amazing age of young people.

as with Elizabeth Clare Prophet"s group, the hippies and flower children and older baby boomers
are no longer the "main stream." As with McCain, if they REALLY want to stay in touch, they REALLY
need to be a bit more diverse in their thinking.
...and then comes the $6 billion sale...
I feel sorry for the old stodge who does buy the lot.

I really find it hard to believe though, that after all this power that she has trumped up (reference the movie
The Wave here) that she could really leave that all behind and retire somewhere remote.
Who would she have to boss around? the dog? James?

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”