Stocks get pummeled

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

Stocks get pummeled

Unread post by tree »

Stocks get pummeled
Wall Street sees worst day in 7 years, with Dow down 504 points, as financials implode.
cnn

I am quite sure all the Ramsters thinking this is the "great prediction" of September 2008.
And I am sure they have all run to the bank to get out their money like the last time
it was suggested by a Mr. Klein aka (dubbed by you-know-who as) "Financier".
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

[quote]I am sure they have all run to the bank to get out their money like the last time
it was suggested by a Mr. Klein aka (dubbed by you-know-who as) "Financier".[/quote]

Isn't it just amazing how Ramtha and his posse turn just about every major news story into an opportunity that will benefit them, and do it in such a way that students feel privileged to have the "inside scoop," all the while they are being duped into being mere puppets by willingly participating in the opportunistic master puppeteer's dreamed up timeline.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

... and let me sincerely add to my prior post, I mean absolutely no disrespect for the loyal students of RSE. They don't know any better and are lost in the big deception.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

California Dreamin' wrote:... and let me sincerely add to my prior post, I mean absolutely no disrespect for the loyal students of RSE. They don't know any better and are lost in the big deception.
-------------------------------
:?: Wondering if jzrk's entire life story is a deception. "Dear sweetie, I bought a new house today."
Can any of you imagine your spouse's reaction if you've not ever discussed the topic before?
How about a reunion of all of jzrk's ex husbands, boyfriends, managers, friends, etc.? Bet they sure would like to talk to one another.
A lot of people would like to exchange stories with them, ya think? :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”