I Once met a guy

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Leemar

I Once met a guy

Unread post by Leemar »

True Story:

I worked in the field of particle size reduction (i.e. flour mills, powdered sugar, pigments, chemicals etc.) It is a known FACT that fine particle size distributions require exponential increases in horsepower impacted on the particle. Horsepower imparts large amounts of heat to the particle undergoing size reduction thus it is extremely difficult to grind heat sensitive materials to very fine distributions because ... well... absent nitrogen or CO2,,,, they melt. That is a fact.

Part B:

Very fine particle size distributions (avg. distribution < 5 micron) for relatively soft materials on the Mohs(3 or 4) scale require application of a jet mill which is a high pressure mill which essentially drives particles into one another thus accomplishing the reduction/attrition. Beyond 3 or 4 on the Mohs scale and you are talking about some serious Mega Engineering equipment (ie Combustion Engineering type equipment) to make little stuff out of bigger stuff.

Part C:

Jet mills require huge compressor capacity, ie huge horsepower, huge airflow, huge dust collection/pollution control for relatively low outputs. The mills work but they are very expensive to purchase, operate, and maintain. (See Hosokawa Beepex Alpine for examples) So the product has to be very dear.

Part D:

I get a call from a guy from Israel and he is going to be in the US to meet with companies involved in size reduction regarding a new mill design which can achieve unknown achievments in size reduction efficiency. This guy claims he can achieve throughut rates and particle distributions at some one half the horsepower requirements of all existing technology. This guy comes to Chicago and visits with us. And .....

Part E:

He sits down with me and has a bunch of particle size distributions showing very fine reductions with low airflow requirements. He has a bunch of drawings "indicating" the operation of the mill. He has a business proposition where we would build the mill for him, (he would own it), we would find an end user and license the application of the mill. We would be responsible for the performance, installation and commissioning of the equipment and we would be paid a piece work rate (per/lb) by the end user and he would be paid a guaranteed license fee by the firm I worked for, regardless of the machines performance.

Part F:

This guy flunked the "are you for real test".

Laughed him out of the office
The technology could not be demonstrated, could not be duplicated, had never been witnessed and was frankly without any merit what so ever.
Had the above held any water, the business model was so far out that NO ONE in their right mind would have bit on such a magic fairy dust fantasy.

Unless you bought into RSE!

Cheers

I remain:

Leemar, Admiral Galactic Invasion Force and Astro's best friend
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Awwww Leemar! You just missed your opportunity for fabulous wealth! :lol:
Keep the greater good at heart.
Leemar

Unread post by Leemar »

Bummer eh freenow?

But I have this new idea for a website:

It is called "mortarandpestel.com" and we do this really cool thing where we stare at a mirror, light a candle, breathe real fast until we get up a sweat and presto magic fairy dust. Whoooa is that cool or what?

Love you guys.

I remain:

Leemar, Admiral Galactic Invasion Force and Astro's Best Friend
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

That's nothing.

I know a guy ('ex'-Ramster?) who swears up and down that he can "create weather" because when he stares at clouds....they move. :o

On the other hand....he calls "Ghostrider" a "spiritual movie that's one of the best I've ever seen."

Good grief....

At some point the lunacy becomes dangerous. These freaks are capable of anything. They think they are "God".
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Speaking of - one thinking he is God - check out this scientologikismshitze video they tried to suppress, of St. Tom, of "Missions Impossible."

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-in ... o-suppress

I watched THIS right after watching an Arizona Wilder YouTube. Egads. This world can make one nutters! :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Thing is, TC always seemed like the guy next door. He still does. If yu forget just what group he is coming from, and that he's a celebrity, and just listen, he has not said anything that I can't imagine some guy I meet in the coffee shop might say. Just, the use of initials for concepts is a little bit off-putting.
Wondering - did he sign a gag order?
Are the leaders up-front with him, or do they put a polite veneer over everything for him?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Imo, it seemed to me he was laughing at anyone who isn't a Scientologist - simply because "HE-THEY KNOW." This remark then renders anyone who isn't what he thinks is "correct," as being wrong in their own spirituality, and that they know nothing. He used to seem like the guy next door imo, but the type of laughter in the video, I found disturbing in a sinister manner. How does anyone KNOW they KNOW? All we can know is what is within ourselves. Shower others with love-not ridicule, TC. It's the same "I'm better, smarter, (insert adjective) because I'm a (insert RSE or other group) and I know."

From all I've read, at least to me, it's made me more understanding of just how much I DON'T know, and how is it ever possible to know it all, especially when creation occurs moment by moment, with or without our assistance. Things aren't in neat little packages. The only thing I honestly know is love is real, and when we can love those we dislike... :wink: "what a wonderful world it will be."

8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Hi G2G,

You asked, "How does anyone KNOW they KNOW? "

JZR taught us to "fake it until you make it", because in doing so, the brain won't judge if the "reality" is already in your physical world reality, or just in your imagination. So, as the theory goes, the quantum field will coagulate the reality around you just because you're a God creating your reality in thought-before-physical-reality-happens.

In doing so, you must "know that you know", because you are ALL that knows.

Isn't that cool ? :roll:

If it were so easy, women would never again experience the PAIN of childbirth ! Chocolate would not have calories and still taste yummy, too. Etc.

It takes fantasy to a new level; insanity.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Fake it? Oh my. So the impeccability factor is out the window from the get-go! I wonder. Was it ever truly impeccable? Did she fill up her "outside" because of what was missing "inside?" thinking, "To heck with others" -"I suffered and struggled from childhood to adulthood" (well, except for being married to the dentist when she could buy a new house in a week) "so I 'deserve' to take the $$$ - I earned it through all of my hardships."

So many people seem to know, in their hearts and very fabric what is basically right vs. wrong; ie - we don't deliberately harm one another, we help those who are in need, etc. It seems to be imprinted on the human heart. Makes me wonder how many "scars" she has on the heart, to have thickened it to the point the imprint is no longer recognized by her own being.

And now I'm fantasizing about the new Godiva chocolate mousse truffles (almost) to the point of insanity and there's not a morsel of chocolate to be found in the house. :lol: I'd even settle for tinfoil gold wrapped chocolate coins....or an oreo! :lol: :lol:
Kathleen

Unread post by Kathleen »

Just watched the Tom Cruise recruit thing and Wow--there but by the grace of EMF I could be as looney.
J/R is as looney sounding to me now (if I'd listen that is). Before I would maybe have followed my curiosity to want to know what they know. Never again.
been wanting to post a huge thank you for awhile now, so from the bottom of my heart thank you to
everyone. I've read often and posted rarely, but the soul searching has been continuous. Joe's thread
on "resonance" made me the most curious, so for a year I've asked myself why did I resonate to RSE
and everything else from that genre. So much has changed for me. Kinda like the Velveteen Rabbit, guess
I've just gotten real and love the peaceful contentment. Now I can easily see the spiritual arrogance, narcism etc.,
so this former seeker is now a happy observer. Now maybe I can learn to express in small bites, up till now it's always seemed like too many
thoughts to put into words. How do you write a few sentences when everything has changed. EMF saved my life.

Mahalo and Aloha
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Yeah....Kathleen!! Good On Ya.....Keep observing...its done you a wonder already... 8)
Keep on Truckin'
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Kathleen said, "I've just gotten real and love the peaceful contentment. "

Yeah ! Being a human being is GRAND !!!!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”