Bugged?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Another Dimension60

Bugged?

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Is JZ listening in to people at the Ranch? We know from Tree that staff was to keep their walkie talkies (or whatever) on while mingling among attendees. Recently I've heard some stories of people who were certain their comments were "heard" by "Ramtha". Does anyone have any other specific info or experience?
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

OD60,

It is quite common for self proclaimed mystics and psychic charlatans to use listening devices as well as shills in the crowd to garner information to be used to thrill the masses. For myself the question is not Does she? It is why wouldn't she????

If you have not read it, you can get it on line and there may be a link to it posted elsewhere on the site, have a look at "the Psychic Mafia" If I remember correctly the authors name was Lemar Keene it is the inside story of the wacky world of these characters. Another good read is Marjo by Marjo Gortner
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

http://www.spy-cams.com/

I don't mean to advertise here...nor endorse this posted website (above). However, I want to point out for those who may not realize it, just how easy it is to obtain "spy cams", and related hi-technology for the ranch. Certainly, JZK, Inc. can afford it.

Does she or doesn't she ?!

I know of at least one story that would fairly conclusively indicate she does. I wish that person would post their story....pleeeeease.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”