EMF Compared To Alcoholics Anonymous

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
truster

EMF Compared To Alcoholics Anonymous

Unread post by truster »

Hello let me first say i'm a recovering RSE'er,
They say there is power in numbers, and logging into this forum is like help from a bunch of sponsors.
I'm aware that if i take one more drop of rse i might become addicted again.
I must hardwire my cellular memories to destroy all past neuronets of past rse mind control.
this forum is like a drink of fresh structured water to wash my torus donuts of truth down .
Whenever i feel the urge to drop the vail at a wine ceremony, i must log on to EMF.

God grant me the serenity to remove RSE programing!
Truster
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

That's funny 8)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

So we're all in a many step program of, "Hi. My name is Whatchamacallit. I'm a recovering RSE-addict."

But, I'm dancing now, and it's not in the center of the sun with Ramtha !!!! I dance my own dance !
truster

As I Drove BY RSE The Gates Were Open -Tempting

Unread post by truster »

I almost took a sip of the cool aid the other day.
I was driving by rse and the gates were open, was this a sign?
Does jzr want me back in her army?
Then I quickly remembered a lady i met who rented the blue mobile home from jzr across the street from rse who told me living there was scary, hearing all the war screems as people would hold up there arms as in a hi hitler salute fashion. She said it was like hearing the terrible initiation screems from a scull and bones ceremony.
whew- a close one.
I had to log on to emf and get help from my sponsors- back on track.
grant me the serenity please!
Truster
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

truster said, "Then I quickly remembered a lady i met who rented the blue mobile home from jzr across the street from rse who told me living there was scary, hearing all the war screems as people would hold up there arms as in a hi hitler salute fashion. She said it was like hearing the terrible initiation screems from a scull and bones ceremony. "

yeah, and they wonder why glen cunningham is worried (like many of us) that they would drink the kool-aid . he wasn't being sarcastic; he KNOWS how fanatical they can be. i remember a woman who decided she was "free" and to her that meant walking naked down yelm highway. another one stripped her clothes off, free as a bird in her mind, IN the arena during audience. she was kicked out. the story we were given was that "some people are mentally ill" so they shouldn't be here. a staff person once told me that during rse staff mtgs, they were told to be on the lookout for certain behaviors in people and if they noted them, it was a red flag against that person...putting them on watch. the person that told me that was high up. there was a reason i was given that information, but i'm not ready yet, to share that story. it's too loaded at this time. .... when you least expect it ....

gosh, they tore glen apart for that, calling him cruel, etc.

that shows us how messed up they are in their lack of clear thinking. it is scary and sad. scary, to think of what they would do if given Orders. i've seen and heard enough to know that some of them at least, would do "anything". one woman told me she would, right to my face. in doing so, she also helped me to leave rse, because nobody has told me "what to do" since kindergarten and they're not starting now. a little oppositional when i wants ta be. but in a good way. LOL
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Hasn't anyone living near her "ranch" ever reported the noise as a "public nuisance?"

I still scratch my head over Ft. Lewis being just across the back road. But at least now, I know what a military "flare" looks like and won't be screaming "ufo" if I see one of those flares again!

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
truster

Noise complaints

Unread post by truster »

yes there are noise complaints, she normally ask to buy the land and house at premium, and sells it to a student, or rents it to a student, that is why she owns the blue doublewide. on 89th the students swarmed into that area so bad many locals moved.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”