Jzr is still loved as she sleeps alone in bed.

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
truster

Jzr is still loved as she sleeps alone in bed.

Unread post by truster »

From my recolect jzr has moved from one man in her bed to another in full stride without any gaps in her relationship portfolio.
Is this the first time of a gap.
I bet she is growing weak with noone close to suck the prana out of.
I recall it is her style to move in a guy while the other is still living there.
And she does this as she tell her students to not have a relationship,
And by doing this her students give up thier chance for love as she absorbs thier love and they end up with the feeling of greif.
And if they do have a partner they are to be in different tents lacking love so she can absorb thier love at the event while they are left with aloneness.
Let her next partner be a programed sleeper with a emf flare to put the pieces of her scam together in an organized fashion to without a doubt provide proof that she is a scam.
We are dreamers and we are welcome to the rams house, we are allready there, like the air.
I bet she has allready got some guy pinned as to be her reincarnated lover from when she was joan of arc.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

ADVERTISEMENT:

LOOKING FOR LOVE
False prophet seeks new lover to take things up several notches above humble consorts of the past. Must be sophisticated and worldly and willing to sacrifice personal integrity to the sacred teachings of RSE (that were initially promoted as being only for the special folks who were with Ramtha on the mountain on the day he ascended) that have gone global. Must sign long-term confidentiality statement.

New consort should be business savvy and literate in politics and law. This person will need to be pro-active in all legal issues affecting RSE and JZR. Protect me as I gradually become exposed for who I truly am. No more goof ups about right-of-ways and land-use rights. No trespassers. Also must be a quick study in double-talk. Speak with forked tongue .

Young, but not too young. Definitely moldable. Easy on the eyes a definite plus

Serious Applicants Only.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

while i don't intend to sound meanspirited, it does seem fitting that a man finally dumps HER. heaven help The Other Woman.

perhaps the teaching is true about K-A-R-M-A. perhaps Someone we know will end up Old and Alone...just like many of her students ?

:wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I missed something....Blue Body is outta that place? Oh my heck!!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

G2G said, "Blue Body is outta that place? Oh my heck!!!!!"

G2G....the answer isn't "Oh my heck!!!!!" giggle

The answer is "Yes". He has a new Love. I wish them well. I can't imagine what JZ might wish toward the New Love of her former BB.

8)
tree

Unread post by tree »

yes, finally someone dumps HER

probably no more poker games in the shop

and the staff is quietly in a nervous state, as it always happens when there is a "changing of the guard"
the yellow guards have seen this coming for quite some time

no doubt, after having been together for over the 7 year minimun for state laws of a common law marriage,
she HAD to have paid him off handsomly and sign a piece of paper.
I am sure, he too, will go the way of JO Alt.

Good for you James.
Take your big silver truck and get the hell out of dodge.
Whatchamacallit

The word on the street is that during the LIVE STREAM event (the mandatory fall events), that JZR came into audience and was talking to a person that asked about BB having left the ranch property for good. Well, JZR was confirming that, and a short talk ensued. However, the technician FORGOT TO TURN THE MICROPHONE THAT JZR WAS WEARING, OFF ! So, the Live Stream event heard it. Also, that when JZ found out, and confronted him, she was told she manifested "betrayal".

It makes me wonder if Ramtha made that happen to JZ kinda like he hit someone's house with lightening ? (rolling eyes, but a point well made)

If BB doesn't "talk" (we know he has a story to tell), then others will. That's the nature of living in Yelm; there are no secrets. Never have been; never will be.

With JZ's track record of retaliatory behavior, I'd be more concerned about the New Love than I would BB ! If the track record goes like it has, that woman will be smeared during audience. I believe she's still current in the school ! I don't want to believe that's true. I hope not.
tree

Unread post by tree »

When BB originally dissed his fiance for Judith, the fiance went up to "Ramtha" and asked
what the purpose of James being called into a relationship by JZ.
The fiance was told. "So you can experience betrayal>"

ack
I believe she's still current in the school
eeh gad...

I don't think the two of them (James and V) will put two and two together then.
Good thing he kept his piece of property on Sorenson.
At least he has somewhere to build a UG
:twisted:
tree

Unread post by tree »

California Dreamin'-
pretty funny stuff
Young, but not too young. Definitely moldable. Easy on the eyes a definite plus
What I have found so thoroughly entertaining during these 20 or 30 years of teachings is that she has ALWAYS had a man around - a "kept" man at that, Yet espouses in the teachings for women to be independant,
take charge of their own life, etc
yet she ALWAYS has one around to do the dirty work
if not, her personal secretary (now Teri S as Natalie O left) will take care of it, no questions asked.

Any time an employee or teacher is fired, it is ALWAYS through a third party.
JZ NEVER does it herself.

What a weenie.
tree

Unread post by tree »

and....
to top it off

what would a sociopath do who has been betrayed??!!

maybe this will be the straw that makes the boil explode.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Egads...here comes the caldera eruption! <sarcasm>
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”