caris hensley ???

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Whatchamacallit

caris hensley ???

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

You (someone on emf) asked about Caris Hensley ? Some info ? though it appears historical rather than current.

http://www.nndb.com/people/994/000031901/

http://people.famouswhy.com/j__z__knight

Born Judith Darlene Hampton on March 16, 1946, in Dexter, New Mexico, Knight 
grew up in poverty and married Caris Hensley, a gas station attendant, soon after attending Lubbock Business College in Lubbock, Texas. The marriage produced two sons, but ended in divorce. http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mediums ... -1946.html

This page has a book excerpt that JZ wrote, talking about Caris:
http://books.google.com/books?id=ImuRDD ... &ct=result
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

This page has a book excerpt that JZ wrote, talking about Caris:
A Preview of...
JZ Knight
A State of Mind, My Story ...

On Christmas Day, Brandy and Chris were having such a jolly time opening their presents that we didn't hear a car pull up. Caris walked in the door. He had been drinking. He walked over to the tree. Brandy and Chris were trying to get his attention by showing him everything Santa had brought them.
"Merry Christmas, Caris," I said, trying to be civil.
He glared at mc. "Big fuckin' deal. How much goddamn money did you spend on all this?"
"Don't talk like that in front of the children, Cans. It's
Christmas, don't spoil it for them," I said, and then I took the boys and some of their toys into their room. I didn't want them to get upset seeing him in such a sorry state.
When I returned calmly to the living room, he was still standing by the tree, waiting for me. "Caris, I think you should get your things together and get out of our lives. 1 know you've been screwing around on me. I found the motel key in your pocket. I've tried to be a good wife to you, but all you've given me in return is misery. It's finished, Caris. I won't live like this any-more, not for you or anyone else. I think we would all be better off without you."
"Just listen to you," he slurred. "I've been working my ass off for you and those kids. Now you're telling me that you'd be better off without me? You better get your fuckin' head examined."
"Don't give me that crap about you working vour ass off for us. Hell, you've been screwing around, Caris, that's what you've been doing. You and 1 both know that. Don't you be so stupid to think I can't make it without you. I can and I intend to do just that! So you just get out of this house and go work your ass off in motel room three scventv-two." 1 stood there, defying him to try anything.
With that, Caris picked up Brandy's new tricycle and threw it against the Christmas tree. The ornaments shattered as the tree fell over. I started to scream, "Get out of our lives! I don't care anymore about whether my children have their real father, because you are the poorest excuse for one that I know, Caris Henslcy. You don't deserve me or those little boys. Get out!"
He started laughing drunkenly. "No! This is my house. I worked for every red cent to buy it, and it's mine. Not yours, baby! You're the ones who's leaving. And you'll be back "cause you ain't got no other goddamn place to go!" Then he staggered to the door and left.

A State of Mind, My Story:
- Google Book Search link -

http://books.google.com/books?id=ImuRDD ... &ct=result
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Why is it Not Okay for Caris to act and speak like that, but it's OKAY for RAMTHA to act and speak in a similar if not worse manner, especially toward many other people, during a wine ceremonies ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?????? ? ? ??

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I'm confused $$$$ I would have thought that a God would be held to higher expectations than a drunken human being in controlling their words and deeds ?

:idea:
Optimystic

Unread post by Optimystic »

Excerpt from JZ's book
1 stood there, defying him to try anything.
With that, Caris picked up Brandy's new tricycle and threw it against the Christmas tree. The ornaments shattered as the tree fell over. I started to scream, "Get out of our lives! I don't care anymore about whether my children have their real father, because you are the poorest excuse for one that I know, Caris Henslcy. You don't deserve me or those little boys. Get out!"
From what I've read, JZ suffered great abuse as a child & then in her first marriage. She protected her sons by divorcing Caris Hensley & freeing her sons from the cycle of abuse. I think this shows us THE REAL JZ.

My heart is breaking for her b/c she only KNOWS ABUSE & not TRUE LOVE. :cry: She invented a money-making scam to show her ex that SHE didn't NEED him. I feel she needs a man beside her only b/c she wants to show dominance over ALL MEN.

She had Goodness in her before but lost that part of her. She's suffering & enjoys afflicting pain on others as vengence for her own afflictions. That good motherly part of her is still there but hidden by such intense anger.

What I suggest is that ex-Ramsters, family members of ex or current Ramsters, not blame JZ for the damage she caused & the pain she inflicted, because it was NOT JZ. She was created by The One True God of Creation & is therefore our sister who is slowly killing herself b/c she probably hates HERSELF but is unable to escape the entanglement of what she created...namely...Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. She dwells on "Doom & Gloom" b/c that's what she fears. She makes HER fears, your fears.

This is just too sad. I KNOW The Holy Spirit is in her, that's our birthright! She manifested a twisted world & has become her own victim. :(
"I was Blind but NOW I see. I was DEAF but NOW I Hear!"
tree

Unread post by tree »

"Don't talk like that in front of the children, Cans. It's
Christmas, don't spoil it for them," I said, and then I took the boys and some of their toys into their room. I didn't want them to get upset seeing him in such a sorry state.
When I returned calmly to the living room, he was still standing by the tree, waiting for me. "Caris, I think you should get your things together and get out of our lives. 1 know you've been screwing around on me. I found the motel key in your pocket. I've tried to be a good wife to you, but all you've given me in return is misery. It's finished, Caris. I won't live like this any-more, not for you or anyone else. I think we would all be better off without you."
"Just listen to you," he slurred. "I've been working my ass off for you and those kids. Now you're telling me that you'd be better off without me? You better get your fuckin' head examined."
"Don't give me that crap about you working vour ass off for us. Hell, you've been screwing around, Caris, that's what you've been doing. You and 1 both know that. Don't you be so stupid to think I can't make it without you. I can and I intend to do just that! So you just get out of this house and go work your ass off in motel room three scventv-two." 1 stood there, defying him to try anything.
He started laughing drunkenly. "No! This is my house. I worked for every red cent to buy it, and it's mine. Not yours, baby! You're the ones who's leaving. And you'll be back "cause you ain't got no other goddamn place to go!" Then he staggered to the door and left.
I HIGHLY doubt this took place this way.
No woman in an abusive relationship can stand up THIS tall unless they ABSOLUTELY have had enough
and are at the end of their rope.
Usually, they enlist the help of other friends to find a way out and in a NON_CONFRONTATIONAL way, ESPECIALLY if an abuser/alcoholic is confrontational themselves.
Like I said, I HIGHLY doubt it went down that way.
Everything is skewed years later by time, fame and fortune.
tree

Unread post by tree »

not blame JZ for the damage she caused & the pain she inflicted,
Just an an alcoholic must, and abuser must take self-responsibility for their actions,
of which JZ has done zilch in this department other than to deflect it with another
personality.
The amount of pain and suffering she has caused under her "fight to know God"
is immeasurable.
So just like the c0-dependant in a relationship, take responsibility for what is your part,
and move on.
Sometimes, if that means legal action, let the chips fall where they may.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Since JZR is the author of the book from which this info has been extracted, I can't help but wonder at what point did she begin re-writing her life? Perhaps she had already moved to a new "neuronet neighbord" when the book was written.
tree

Unread post by tree »

EXACTLY my point.

unless one keeps a daily journal, some things are going to be blown way out of
proportion or skewed or facts missing, etc
tree

Unread post by tree »

I have been mulling over this Caris Hensley thing.

There is a young boy (now about age 9) who was named by jzr.
They were told to spell the name Karas, and told it meant running water.

It is pretty obvious what this was in reference to, and if I was HIS parents, and I were out of RSE
(one is but just sort of "left" because the other parent became an alcoholic and still believes in
RSE but has not had the money to attend the last several years) I would be really really
angry that I named my son after the alcoholic , irresponsible father of jz's children.

What do you do when you realize this has been the case?
"uh, Mommy, how did I get this name?'
"I was in a cult and you were named by the leader."
"That sounds kind of whacked mom. Maybe we can change it."
truster

may i suggest

Unread post by truster »

Hi karas,
I am from emf and we have the effect of removing rse programming.
so if emf gives you a name its top notch buddy.
may i suggest your new name is Ronin.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

That whole naming the kids by JZ thing is creepy...I bet that is one of the very top reasons for not being able to face facts about the JZ cult..."omg, I let her name my kid"...

Fortunatlely, like you say, names can be changed.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”