YouTube and RSE Media Machine

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

YouTube and RSE Media Machine

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Whoa, I just checked out the link in another thread and WOW - the RSE media machine is blasting youtube with Ramtha segments.

Here's a call for you all to go post comments on these youtube segments and include the link to our EMF Forum. I just did. H

Let's get this strategy of JZ's to backfire by making it an opportunity to publicize EMF!!

Also, cast a vote and let's bring down the star rating.

Look for posts by the RSE Webteam
http://www.youtube.com/user/RSEWebTeam
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Great idea. Count me in :P
California Dreamin'

Wakeup -

Where did you post your comment and the link to this site? I couldn't find it. Does the RSEWebTeam have the tools to delete unfavorable comments?
truster

Why are they Blasting Youtube

Unread post by truster »

Did they seek leagal council and receive advice if truster exposes their lies they can go to the courtroom.
Are they trying to tempt truster.
Or did our focus on fair use provide more material to use for video editing to add watermarked quotes to expose rse lies.
Or is jz trying to bring in more money.
i'd say all the above
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

CD - I'm going to check back tomorrow on youtube - might take 24 hours for it to post. I just signed up for an account today and validated it.

But from the link above for the RSE Web Team videos, you have to click on each video and then post your comment. Also, you have to have a youtube account to post a comment.
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

I made a couple of critical comments on some videos that RSEWebTeam posted and not only did they delete them but also blocked me from their channel so that I can't make any more comments.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

It might be worth contacting youtube over that... seems awfully skewed if they don't let your comments stand. Then again, nothing surprises me anymore.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

I appreciate your concern littlewiseone. It's a long while ago since I posted those comments. I'm afraid that YouTube won't lift a finger because every user on YouTube has the right to make use of comment censoring as he wishes.
truster

If We Make A Video we wont delete such

Unread post by truster »

Hearing this talk about them deleting comments, further adds to the fact we need to make a video and delete thier brainwashed comments and allow the comments that expose the truth to this scam.
lets make dozens of them and let them eat some turkey over that truth.
lets work together on this
lets start a topic and bring this into completion immediately.
truster
tree

Unread post by tree »

well, I am sure EMF is doing the same countermeasures in their produced videos.
All is fair on the playing field of life.

Thank god they only have 520 subscribers to their feeds. That's not many out of 6 billion.
You watch, Greg Simmons doing the next tutorial about You Tube.
Good luck with that one and the old farts in the front row who only know how to access e-mail.
California Dreamin'

Just posted my comment on YouTube, and also rated the Mining video. Saw my comment appear. Let's see if it sticks.

:lol: :lol:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Don't bother. They are "approving" comments.
EMF Webteam ought suit up!

Hi, Mike!

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

it's seems they let a few comments in.

do they have the funds to keep people on this web front?
I guess they don't have any thing better to do then.

The truth will always prevail.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

tree said, "Good luck with that one and the old farts in the front row"

Wow, no kidding ! I saw some very familiar faces there and they are seriously a-g-i-n-g !!! What's up with that, given the teachings of reversing age and time ? LOL !

Gee, it doesn't work !!!! Not even for the lifers !!!

Well, gee...not even for JZ; hence multiple face surgeries. That's cheating, JZ !!!
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

Whatchamacallit wrote:Wow, no kidding ! I saw some very familiar faces there and they are seriously a-g-i-n-g !!! What's up with that, given the teachings of reversing age and time ? LOL !
Hehe, if there is one thing I realized, it's that the attitute to remain young is only half the battle. If you continue to ruin your body with all kinds of junkfood ("twinkies") and fits of rage then it won't work.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”