Well Since Current Students Read This Forum

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
truster

Well Since Current Students Read This Forum

Unread post by truster »

This message is to the current students.

I challenge you to be prepared in your defense at any future rse events you go to.
Dont rely on a cd or video being produced at the proceeding events for your info backup.
1. Come armed with a small digital recording device that can record at least 20 hours of voice.
then bring the recording into computer analysis to see if picked up signals out of normal hearing range, silent subliminals or frequencies that could counter voice stress algorythems.
if it does there are ways to convert these signals into audible range.

2. Go to e-bay and purchase truster or ex-sense the most updated lie detector software and run the same recording into the program.

3. Also i fear she could be reading this and find a way to counter her audio signal, maybe with frequency transmission or a rigged up microphone box attached to her lapel microphone.
-so staff should insist she use a new microphone out of the box blessed to be unaltered by the evil ways.
-someone should bring in a frequency counter, a gieger counter, and a wide range scanner to test for frequencies in the air.

i've purchased this software and ran it through the merve griffin, alen stienfield, alex jones, personally owned rse videos and cd's, and from all the constant lying she has done i'd say as a friend to you youd be a fricking fool to continue on with that school. I'd even go to say from our spirituality being messed with, our bank accounts being drained, a legitimate mutiny is well in order.

Well there has been many actual people finding real implants that defy our current technology, so we know they are real. I'm afraid to say i suspect all rse students are chipped to know the thoughts and truths of students, and to help the school go on and to know anyones intention to stop it. I pray for all of us that we get past this false school regardless of thier evil eye of the council of 13 druids, or whoever the hell they are.
Fair Use act will save you from a lawsuit, expose this school to the hilt.
amen.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Everyone should then just visit their local veterinarian, for people 'chip' their pets these days and when a lost pet is brought in, they're simply scanned.

I am not a barcode! :wink: :wink: :wink:

ll |lll||||lllllllll||||||
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
truster

A MRI is a good way to check for chips

Unread post by truster »

I also hear the emp of the mri destroys chips
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

RSE chips ARE NOT electronic and cannot be destroyed by conventional means.

RSE chips are of an ultra low band frequency (ELF or low band infra red....aka... emotional echo's in the subconscious) and can only be pulled up by the individual participate who willingly said "SO BE IT" to them.

By the time the participate has dug, or "MINED" this ELF out of their ground, they will have realized that they don't need RSE.

I wonder if ramsters realize this?

Probably not. Their to busy loving their master teacher to be doing their own yard weeding.

Its easier to spent $$$$$$$ building elaborate UG's and going to countless events all because their Master Teacher told them to do so.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""I also hear the emp of the mri destroys chips""

MRI's also destroy hospital vaccum cleaners. :shock: Seriously. Has anyone ever seen a "hospital-sized" vaccum cleaner? Huge. Enormous. Well, one vaccum cleaner attendant got just a wee too close to the MRI while doing his routine chores at a local hospital. The huge magnet utilized by the MRI sucked that megaton vaccum cleaner as though there it were a metal hairpin!.. :shock: I'll never forget the photo in the newspaper. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truster, you may know this, but one requires a doctor's orders in order to have an MRI. How does one explain they require an MRI to "destroy a Ramtha School of Enlightenment chip" to their medical doctor, and then successfully obtain on order for the MRI -- instead of an order for a psychiatric evaluation? :wink:

While at RSE, did you ever sleep in the great hall instead of in a tent? I had to, due to an event I won't detail here. Let's just say I ran through the mud and rain with a blanket trying to find my "assigned" place on the floor of the hall around 4 am, with about 750 people sleeping or at least, trying to sleep. I could barely walk through the aisles. People were everywhere. Somehow, I managed to find my spot and slipped in between, trying to sleep on the floor covered by my wet blanket. I couldn't sleep. The "subliminal cricket/frog/creek" tape was running, and people were snoring, coughing, you name it. People are awake at all times. So in your case, how do you feel RSE would have been able to "chip" you without anyone, even those who have "expanded" intuitive "powers," and you, with such abilities as described - how could anyone do this invasive process without your knowledge, or later recall?

I'm just confused. I am so aware of things taking place within or on my body, even while asleep (my poor husband has gotten kicked more than he deserved!) :wink: And my family has this, well, "strong intuitive sense" or "connection"...Nothing too extraordinary - just sometimes the love between us. But I'd have a bruise the size of a bowling ball if someone "chipped" me, since my dog's paws leave bruises when he inadvertently jumps on me. (result of taking advil). Anyway, don't you think someone near you would remember?

On another note (sorry David), there are now studies demonstrating pets who have been "chipped" are developing cancers at a higher rate than those who haven't been "chipped." If this is already occurring with pets, what are the implications for the population as a whole? I don't see it occurring. There are always those who are one step ahead (take computer hackers, for instance). People will always find new and innovative ways to "beat" the status quo.

I do hope the woman didn't require an MRI after the incident you described!!!...(hey, but that's one way to get an MRI)...but they usually do CAT scans first, since they're less costly.

Illuminate, please. :idea: :idea: :idea:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Another note on the "barcodes" or whatever devices the shops now use. So many times I've purchased electronics, and the cashier didn't "deactivate" the device. So naturally, when I exit, the alarm goes off, the attendant asks for my receipt and checks through my items, and gives me the "go ahead." I return home, open the package, and find the "sticky" device. Well now. I have a choice. I can tack it onto someone's "being" without their knowledge (as a joke) or just pitch it. Also, sometimes when I walk into a grocery store with my cell phone, car keys, and pager, the alarms will trigger. (same thing happens with an underwire bra at the airport....eek!) So, why chip anyone, if someone can just stick a "dot" on you, right from their purchase packages?

Again, there will always be those who can and will find ways to "beat the system" - and RSE IS a "system." They run on limited time, since their leader is a mere mortal woman. Let's not even mention other countries. Malaysia has no anti-copyright laws. I've been to the east and purchased DVD's in NTSC that hadn't been released in the US yet, at only a fraction of the cost.

Those who have maintained and regained their critical thinking will always find a way, for the mind is unlimited - although not in the manner RSE teaches.

Methinks I hear a tiger.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
truster

just how do they get those chips in people

Unread post by truster »

So I spent a little bit of time reasearching them a few years back.
I've seen many pictures of them and many different styles of them.
Most people realize in a x-ray, MRI, dreams of receiving them.
Some times there is a insision nearby with no rememberance of the insision.
And sometimes there is no entry point. HMMMM.
Well if you can understand holographic projections, and understand it is a image of something real vibrating at light. So maybe from earth or elsewhere has figured out how to adjust the holographic image to heartzian(oh there's that word again). This bieng, if a craft is above or somewhere where they have a line of sight and they pick up all the groups thermal images they can projectbluebeam the chip somewhere inside the body then shift the frequency to Hz.
So everyone goes to an event, people go to sleep and hold a somewhat stable position and maybe 20 or 30 techs go to work beaming them in. A good day for the council of 13.
And no i never really got into star trek.
really on the good side think how cool this is. we could replicate electric cars etc for everyone, and no tax on the enviroment, the trees can grow huge, pallets of 2x4's replicated from holographic phase shifters by the minute, dirty steel factories would no longer be needed.

In 1990 I played a video game called xzenia or something. I was a hologram videogame, she looked like a real person, and totaly hot, and she would swordfight. now that was 1990 where are these games now, try even to find a shred of evidence of this game, or even to purchase a used one, you wont i've spent weeks searching for info on this game. I thought i was crazy, i contacted everynews group that related to the area this videogame was in and actually found the owner of the place small world huh, and he confirmed it.
I suspect the gov fears if the commen techs take these into their basements and tinker with them, they could replicate object with a simple understanding of ressonance.
sorry for the long post.
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

From what I know, the technology that we use today was already available for decades. They are always secretly researching and developing, especially in underground bases. The latest chips are created with nanotechnology and are so tiny that they could be easly injected with syringes or the like.

If they already had realistic holograms 18 years ago, I wonder what they have today.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Agree with you. What is released to the public has been in use quite long ago. My question is, how would jzrk get her hands on such advanced government/military equipment?

I just don't think she can buy the government or military!! :wink:
truster

3rd Rock From the Sun-Incomming message

Unread post by truster »

So where do these voices come from, that these channelers are hearing.
Could it be from a transciever chip implanted.
It seemed these channelers started appearing whithin a certain period.
Sounds like a planed agenda. Maybe some were really from benevolant beings, so the goverment did it in response in the form of disinformation.
Judith from rosewell-go figure. She may have been hypnotised to forget, and isn't even aware and really believes it.
She didn't need to aquire the expensive technology herself, because they are running her program.
So, I see several possibilities of this deception, but I know for sure it is fake.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”