Keeping up with the Joneses, I mean The Secret teachers

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

Keeping up with the Joneses, I mean The Secret teachers

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

http://ramtha.com/HomeStudyProgram/

Yes, now JZ offers a home study program for Ramtha. There's no seed packets, though, or Moving Guide to Yelm. I was a little surprised. Maybe it will be in the Blue College HomeStudyProgram...along with a 3x5 emergency blanket and poncho. Hey maybe we should put together an advanced home study program to raise money for EMF. 8)

Ah, the greed, the greed. The Secret teachers are raking it in with programs like this. Now that there is no more drinking, smoking, swearing JZ can try and pass off the same teachings that are drawing people but do it under the Ramtha moniker. After all, she was on Larry King too, dammit! She deserves a piece of the pie!

Unfortunately, JZ/Ramtha doesn't make near as much sense as The Secret teachers. So I don't see this as helping the coffers quite too much. A little too late for that wave.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Ramtha teachings now being offered on-line is a sure sign of "the fall of RSE." How totally crass.

Foolish me, I really never thought JZ would take it down to this level.

Shame on you, JZ. No pride? Getting worried? Maybe a nice scandal that makes the headlines of the National Enquirer or Star would be good for business. Maybe best friend Salma will invite you to some Hollywood gala where you could get exposure on the red carpet. Better yet, why not make a movie based on your book, A State of Mind. That would be a real tear jerker.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""That would be a real tear jerker.""

For those watching and having to hear, "yes, dear" over and over again.
"Dear?" "Yes, dear?" "I bought a new house today."

Can you imagine if you did this without consulting your spouse? I can and I know he would not be very pleased with my making this huge decision without his input.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

You have GOT to be kidding me!
a freaking Home Study program??!!
What if I have all those books and cd's? What t-shirt do I get? Do I get to come for the next Blue College event?

Wow. And for the great price savings over a beginner's event and travel to Yelm.
What a way to support the deflation going on.
But JZ, you forgot-that in depression times, people like entertainment (ok-we'll give you that....but it is poor in quality)
and they like their booze. Why not throw in a half case of Telio Filo Reyes that "the old man" likes so much?

wait. I am giving her wayyy too many ideas. :roll:

you have GOT to be **&*&^ing me here on this one.
Just "Wow."
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Well, gotta give her that she doesn't miss a marketing op $$$$$

Pathetic.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Attendance must really be falling! I daresay most people wouldn't be too hasty to part with their cash these days for a "ramthat" online course. How do you find your card blindfolded online? How do you "share with your partner?" :shock: How do you "get frequency specific" with your group? How do learn blindfolded archery?

Man, she IS reaching.

Perhaps it's just time to "come out," Judy, and tell the truth. People do have real feelings, and there are many who see your entire life story as very sad. Get the help you need, and maybe you can finally find the God within, and love yourself.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G,

The pat answer would probably be that the latter students don't have to work as hard as the "trailblazers" had to, because they were paving the way for the rest of the army, you see !

Wouldn't it be wonderful.....JZ....are you reading ???

If you want to really be a hero, JZ, admit the truth; that the whole thing has been a farce. Then, people could face the truth, go through their emotions, and move on in freedom with their lives. Not to glorify anything here...but at the least, well..."better late than never", I say.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

and, to add to G2G and Watcha - you'll still be rich and famous JZ if you tell the truth, maybe even richer and more famous -There's a larger audience for true confessions than inconsistent accents....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

You both have something there. An entirely new teaching called "the real truth and nothing but." An entirely new course on forgiving oneself. Imagine the books, CD's, and even a movie? Forgiving oneself. Hey Jude - you can still rake in the $$$, probably even more because nothing evokes more interest than someone finally coming out and telling the truth. ANother title for the teachings: "Why I did it.".... The economy isn't looking good, air travel is very expensive, and so are your courses. Times, the are a-changing. I daresay, I'd even buy your truth-telling book. :wink: :wink: :wink:
tree

Unread post by tree »

you'll still be rich and famous JZ if you tell the truth, maybe even richer and more famous -There's a larger audience for true confessions than inconsistent accents....
SOOOO true.

ding$ ding$ ding$ !!
tree

Unread post by tree »

....and....
to further the "come out" clause....

all recent students have signed a waiver before attending,
how much better does it get than that?
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"all recent students have signed a waiver before attending,"

Why couldn't former students who have chosen to talk about what really takes place in the compound reply WHEN and IF they get caught simply reply: "FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I HAVE NEVER SIGNED A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT ABOUT WHAT MY EXPERIENCES AT RSE WERE." :?:

That teaching signifies anything goes.

JZ uses it each time she creates a new prophecy. Blue Body found it helpful when he was accused of trespassing.

Hey JZ, you taught us all and showed us through example how to deceive, betray, (and in some cases) steal, and escape blame. :twisted:

Life has a way of back-firing, you know.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I don't remember signing anything. And I'm sure Greg Simmons can back up that story. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”