amusing ad: I have enhancers

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

amusing ad: I have enhancers

Unread post by tree »

Analogical? Want to win big? I've got two enhancers.

Are you fairly consistent in being analogical? Do you know someone that is? Want to experiment? I have two great ways to empower the process of picking lottery numbers. With your analogical mind (or your friend?s) and my two methods, our chances will be improved immensely. If you've done more than one or two good remote views or done well in other ways your skills might be a winner when combined with mine.
I have proven that these methods work by increasing my own results, but I started kind of low in analogical ability, it could be my scientific thinking slowing me down. I also used one method to greatly enhance a friend?s meditations. So I know these methods work. If you are more analogical than I, then there is a good chance of winning a lotto game. If you like to experiment with me contact me via this forum.
Thanks George

http://www.mastersconnection.com/forum2 ... 1117#p1117
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

omg....

Let me guess what the two enhancers are....

1) With your one hand, put $2000 in George's pocket...gold and silver coins only
2) Put your other hand in George's other pocket and pull on his lucky lottery handle...pull hard now...harder

This will be the new discipline at the special Assay yet to be called for January 2009
tree

Unread post by tree »

1) With your one hand, put $2000 in George's pocket...gold and silver coins only
2) Put your other hand in George's other pocket and pull on his lucky lottery handle...pull hard now...harder

HAHAHAHAH!!! omg!!

we are giving her too many ideas. Assay in Jan.
Well, she has done it before!!
(Remember the bon fire and the Lynn Sorenson is healed story? pfft)

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”