The Secret audio book & "Create Your Day"

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

The Secret audio book & "Create Your Day"

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I started laughing in the car yesterday. Was listening to The Secret on audio book. (I'm back to listening to the ideas I heard about via RSE but now have a criteria that presenter give credit to the source of what they are sharing).

There's a whole section on Create Your Day. Yes, Mike, JZ, Steve - get ready to jump on the phone - got your next lawsuit right here and ready for JZ. The expression is used not just once but several times as part of the section on Visualization.

I had to post it here so the RSE snoops can get on this. Or maybe JZ licensed the use of "create your day" to The Secret people. If so, what a hypocrite because this is exactly the foundation of why Dr. Joe was booted out of school - his explanation of Create Your Day in What the Bleep made him incredibly popular while JZ/Ramtha looked bloated and was strange and did not gain her the fan following that Dr. Joe got.

So either, Lawsuit-Happy JZ needs to sue The Secret people for trespassing on her turf - if JZ doesn't, she's a hypocrite. Or JZ has already sold the right to use the expression to The Secret folk, which also makes her a hypocrite since she always said she was copyrighting the material to protect it and keep it pure, not to make money off it. How can she protect it and keep it pure if she's off licensing it for a fee?
tree

Unread post by tree »

Was listening to The Secret on audio book. (I'm back to listening to the ideas I heard about via RSE but now have a criteria that presenter give credit to the source of what they are sharing)
interesting segment.

This past summer, right before my trek out of Yelm, former RSE member who happens to be a good friend of mine
(and who has known of my exit out) suggested I listen to the Echkart Tolle tapes.
For some reason, just a few minutes into it, I had a serious gut jerking reaction
to several quotes. It was such an astonishing reaction that I told my friend I would give it another go.

Well, same thing.
I let some time pass before assessing the situation.
What I came up with
was that I was no longer going to accept people's statements of such seeming authority without any references.

It would be like jz's PR company who is now posting:
JZ Knight, one of the greatest minds of the 21st century.

Who freakin's sais so anyway?
AND, since we all know she is a fraud from personal experience, it makes it even more laughable.
But what about the poor bloke who thinks she is the best thing next to sliced bread??!!
They would take that statement at face value.

Same with the Wikipedia reference.
Who in God's name refers to "Ramtha's History of Time" being the be all, end all ACTUAL history of life on this planet?
There are no secondary or third party verifications of their "facts" on Wikipedia.
Pulleeze.

So, yes, I agree, Either way, JZ has painted herself a nice space of hypocrisy.
Based on that case, I poll under the heading: She will do nothing about it. (Although it would be funny to watch

:twisted: )
truster

Thank God "The Secret" Movie came out

Unread post by truster »

When this movie came out I was allready starting to reject the rse teachings. It was what I really needed to hear at the time. It also made me realize how my vision boards from the past were happening. I used to have yachts and sailing boats all over them and people just landed in my lap to create a million dollar company. Which only lasted a year, but what a fun ride that was at such a young age.
This movie became my new movie to eat dinner with for so many times I had to buy a new one.
then out in the market place, a lady looked me in the eyes saying I'm glad better movies are comming out. I new subliminaly knew what she was really saying, and i began to realize there are many nearby that are fed up with jzr.
Once i heard jzr say he's watching what we are asking for, and he'll deciede if we are going to have it.
That really pisses me off, I say anything you have stopped, may it turn into something of revenge and curve around and fly straight to your palace.
So It Is!
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Truster, I posted earlier this summer that one of the things that really appalled me to the point of starting to think critically about RSE was the nasty put-downs of The Secret by RSE staff when it came out. Truly ridiculous and petty criticism when it was knowledge very akin to Ramtha's...why WOULDN'T they be thrilled with its success and that people out in the world were resonating to it?!!! Steve Klein slammed it in his weekly newsletter as did Debbie Christie from her pulpit of the music stand.

Of course, now I see RSE the little clique (aka cult) that it is and the concern was that people may not need JZ and the school anymore if they realized they had power to create with sending them any money.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

wakeup said, "the concern was that people may not need JZ and the school anymore if they realized they had power to create with sending them any money."

Exactly. It's so ironic, too, that this is just the excuse that JZRambles uses when criticizing the religions of the day; people don't need religions, blah blah blah. Guess what ?

:idea: People don't need JZRambles, EITHER.

God is everywhere, and the line is direct. Period.

My two cents.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”