a Ramster's latest opinion of an Inspiring Movie

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

a Ramster's latest opinion of an Inspiring Movie

Unread post by tree »

- A Fabulous Film About Seeing + Changing the Future+ Bi-location
(2007) PG-13

Las Vegas magician Cris Johnson (Nicolas Cage) can see a few minutes into the future, an ability he uses to enhance his shows -- and to win at blackjack.
But when an FBI counter terror agent (Julianne Moore) wants his help in thwarting a nuclear attack on Los Angeles, Cris finds his psychic skills put to the ultimate test. Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man," this sci-fi thriller co-stars Jessica Biel and Peter Falk.

Available on Netflix.

Remember being "in" on the latest, greatest films that "grounded" our teachings we learned with Rambles?
ah... :P
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

oh i can add this film to my netflix queue. i'll watch it. i won at bingo a few months ago. $500. gee, should i hang out a shingle now ? :roll: we won't talk about the fact that it's the first time in my life i won ! ROLF.

i remember rambles showing us the movie, three faces of eve and telling us that we should want to be so oily in our brains that we can move from neighborhood to neighborhood as easily as eve did.

how's that for effed up ?

tree, you must remember that ! it was at a mandatory, i believe.
tree

Unread post by tree »

OMG!
I JUST could NOT understand why we were to watch that movie at a Mandatory event.
Because right there, in front of us, she was giving herself away.
Bwahahahah!!! :twisted:

We have seen thee weirdest "required" movies there.
All in the name of enlightenment.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”