a new marketing quote

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

a new marketing quote

Unread post by tree »

"So what are the teachings of the Great Work that you have come to listen to? They are not about the occult work and indeed they are not about New Age. The message I give you is the foundation of the earth, the cosmos. That is not new at all. The message I am telling you is this: that if you be God ? and indeed you are, philosophically speaking, that is ? that should be an enticement to experience that nearer to that principle." -Ramtha Ramtha?s Introduction
to the World Tour, Video ed. Yelm: JZK Publishing, a division of JZK, Inc., 1998

very interested in everyone's comments
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

philosophically speaking....

the marketing tactic is leading you to believe you ARE GOD...philosophically speaking.

in other words, it's bologna.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"The message I am telling you is this: that if you be God ? and indeed you are, philosophically speaking, that is ? that should be an enticement to experience that nearer to that principle."

My interpretation is: the teachings of Ramtha are the same principle from which the foundation of earth/cosmos evolved. Not to say Ramtha's teachings ARE "point zero," but rather that the teachings are as close to point zero as one can get.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

CD, I would agree with you that the tone is one of "I have THE purest teachings". We've been told that many times in audience, too (as you know). How many times did we hear, "There is nobody like me anywhere on this planet. Go ahead and try to find them." as a reference to the teachings being superior to all other spiritual messages. Then, too, there is the action by a jealous God (JZR) when students are threatened that if they go to other teachers, s/he will bring them down and/or get rid of them from the school. Oh, my, my. Some people are possessive and territorial, eh ? How very human of him/her.

This quote makes me think of a few things. What I already mentioned about the key being "philosophically speaking" as being "Ramtha's" truth. Period. JZR has said many times that it's just his/her philosophy-truth and not ours unless/until we experience it. Yet, the wildest of the wild claims made at RSE, have not been experienced by any students; there are no Gods-realized in the flesh performing consistent miracles that are substantiated.

It's slick marketing, as usual. Thinly veiled with deception.
ex

Unread post by ex »

do you know the ads which promiss you solutions if you keep on reading?and you go on untill the part: now buy ouer product then.......so is she the poor narcistic dillusional fool or the hypnoticing calculating bia...?

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”