RSE Testimonials on 1:1 Sessions with Ramtha

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

RSE Testimonials on 1:1 Sessions with Ramtha

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Part of me reads these and remembers this kind of insane worship...happily, the stronger part of me now laughs at the scam that was pulled... a $30,000 psychic reading that goes for $50 on the streets

This is from the latest RSE newsletter

Unforgettable One-on-One Session with Ramtha

?All the nervousness that I had felt was put to rest with Ramtha?s warm welcome. He kissed my hands and my cheeks and gave me a huge bear hug. We toasted with wine that I brought him in front of a crackling fire. We munched on his favorites: goat cheese, olives, and bread. Ramtha shared with me wonderful information for my evolution and answered my questions. The experience was the apex of my long time in the school. He left me to contemplate his words, ?If you can manifest this time with me, master, what can?t you do?? I still feel empowered and continue to walk on clouds. The time I spent with my beloved Teacher has changed my life.?

? Michelle Caniff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Most Spectacular Moment in Time

?How can anyone ever put a value on one hour?s audience with the Ram! To sit with a beyond-Point-Zero Master Teacher, who is an absolute gentleman and a gracious host, was the most magnificent mirror I could have ever imagined. I was finally face to face again with my highest reflection ? textured, multidimensional, mesmerizing, extraordinary, and spellbinding, to say the least!!!

?I had decided beforehand that I wanted a light review. That way I felt I had a greater chance of living for two hundred years without death. If I had more clarity on exactly what I had to conquer in this life, I would at least have a chance to bring on my new life in one continuum. The Ram knew exactly what was written on my card, of course. He called it ?the currency of love is truth.?

?I will never forget hearing the truth about myself with that level of clarity and love. My life is profoundly changed forever. What else can I say other than I am totally smitten and filled with gratitude for JZ, the Ram, and my beautiful self. I would have traveled from the moon for it!?

? Jenny Gifford
Johannesburg, South Africa

A Godly Meeting: Ram, My Mom, and I

?It was a godly threesome: Ram, my mother, and I! What an experience looking into those eyes of a conqueror, my Teacher, with eyes from the other side of Point Zero! I was mesmerized staring into forever in those eyes. Ram reminded me of the old days and said I am still his little girl. Then came the light review ? truth, the currency of love ? and some exotic projects focused on glamour, reincarnating into the same life for the future-Now, plus a new name, Dagmar, an empress from Russia, and a challenge to become a femme fatale. The night of the auction, my mother and I focused on expanding ourselves to encompass being with the Ram. My mother called herself Golden Egg, and by the time we had won, she felt as if she had laid one! We stayed up all night and celebrated. A few days later we flew from South Africa and arrived the night that Obama was elected president. A black man as president of the U.S.A. was voted in the same night that I arrived from South Africa to be with my cinnamon-colored, 35,000-year-old ascended and immortal Teacher. Finally I feel as if I am home. Who could ask for more??

? Amanda Gifford
Johannesburg, South Africa
tree

Unread post by tree »

I had decided beforehand that I wanted a light review. That way I felt I had a greater chance of living for two hundred years without death.
I have to say, had I been in this position just 2 1/2 years ago, I would have thought the same "greater good' type of question.-
of course, for my own evolution.
To read these excerpts totally encompasses how I used to think. So I do understand what they are thinking.

To be on this side, outside of the group, and having been in the group, I just shake my head
in near disbelief in how thought processes can be changed in such a short time and with such flair.
May the true god bless Michelle, as I know her personally.
ex

Unread post by ex »

and all for the bargain of 30 000$$.well done jzr.ofcourse we dont know how much effort it cost jz to sacrifice her lifetime and r beeing ripped out of other dimensions to spend time in miesly heartizian.concratulations to the caniffs having so much money to blow.
ex

Unread post by ex »

and sorry wake up you cant get this qualety in the streets.
Wakeup-Call

Ex... LOL!!!
Wakeup-Call

What's so sad to me about Michelle's story is her anxiety before going to see Rambles. I remember feeling that way before every truth teaching wine ceremony. It took courage for people just to show up because you didn't know if you might be the one "picked on" or "exposed." Little did I know that there was no risk for that since JZ didn't know me from Adam. But in the belief system that Rambles is an all-knowing God, it made sense at the time.

So Michelle wouldn't have known if she paid $30,000 (which is my guess, anyway - could've been the session that went for $10,000) to be loved on or to have Rambles rip her a new one. Just like every single event where Rambles is present. That varying degree of anxiety as to whether Rambles would be happy with us or angry with us. And when angry, only to be told he never got angry, he just had voice inflection and passion. Yeah, right.

My forecast is that now everyone will believe that JZ is doing these auctions to inspire people to manifest their fabulous wealth. No, it will mean even more people burning up their life savings.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""My forecast is that now everyone will believe that JZ is doing these auctions to inspire people to manifest their fabulous wealth. No, it will mean even more people burning up their life savings.""

Amazingly true, and only to "manifest fabulous wealth" so that they can bid on "sessions with the big guy/gal" and hand their "manifestation" of cash over to her. Brilliant marketing.

What a "mind cage" that place is! :roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

"the currency of truth is love"

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

From the one-on-one sessions:

"the currency of love is truth" and "truth, the currency of love"

I suppose these are the new "buzz-words"

Don't you think that for $10,000 (and up to $30,000) the big guy could at least have materialized as the cinnamon colored, seven+ foot tall wonderman that first appeared to JZ??? Now THAT would be worth the money :lol:
tree

Unread post by tree »

So Michelle wouldn't have known if she paid $30,000 (which is my guess, anyway - could've been the session that went for $10,000) to be loved on or to have Rambles rip her a new one.

honestly, for 10 grand or 30 grand , the big guy is NOT going to kick a gift horse in the mouth :wink: :roll: :shock:

NOT to mention the fact that between the auctions and the advanced priced seating, she is NOT going to rip those people a new
one because THEY coat the pan with grease the best and inspire the rest :wink:
Have you EVER seen rambles rip the oppenheimer chick a new one? no.
and Lina E is so entrained, jz can do anything to her, and Linda will believe it is justified.
ack.. the folly of it all.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

one because THEY coat the pan with grease the best and inspire the rest
How close you are tree..

The bidding was rigged...

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”