"The Return to the Campaign"

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

"The Return to the Campaign"

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

My, My...JZ is really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for new material.

A few comments:
1) Interesting choice of words to come from Ramtha..."I want everyone infected with it." With NLP, that kind of sounds like a cue for people to get sick. JZ and Mike have certainly been rooting for a pandemic flu to hit for years.
2) Regarding the comment that everything up until now has just been prologue. That is so "same old, same old" out of Rambles. A hook that keeps people coming back. That someway, somehow, Rambles will deliver the key that makes meaning out of the inconsistencies of his teachings and their lives. Always "this next teaching" is the magic one.
3) I am wondering if the event at RSE was cancelled because it's easier to run it on TV and not have to babysit anyone in the arena at Christmastime or if JZ did the math and figured she could make more $$ pumping this garbage out over the airwaves to the foreign students.

--------------------------------------

The Return to the Campaign - You Are The Mystery
Important Information
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE SOON
To Purchase the video
Sign into your account and select the event below
- STREAMING EVENTS AVAILABLE TO CURRENT STUDENTS -

BE IMPECCABLE
All students viewing a Live Stream session are required to register and pay for each streaming event individually, even if viewing that session with other students in the same location. To register and pay for your event, please sign in to your ramtha.tv user account.

The Return to the Campaign
You Are The Mystery
Australia, December 7 ? 11, 2008

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE SOON
Ramtha has asked that all of his students see these teachings during these holidays.
"I want everyone infected with it," he says.

$150.00 - 4 teachings

Saturday, December 27
11:00 AM ? 2:00 PM
Ramtha Unchained Melody
Ramtha redefines the spiritual journey and the divine
2:30 PM ? 4:30 PM
This teaching is about a whole new way to think

Sunday, December 28: 11:00 AM ? 2:00 PM
This is about the addicted generation who cares for no thing and no one except self interest. This is worse than any war

Saturday, January 3
11:00 AM ? 4:30 PM
Ramtha said, ?Everything up until now was prologue; these are THE MEMOIRS OF GREATNESS?

NOTE - THESE VIDEOS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE TIME OF THE STREAM
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""Ramtha Unchained Melody ""

Oh my heck!!!!! :wink: Methinks she's violating a copyright (and the "Righteous Brothers" at that!)
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

the format the way the "teachings" are deilvered is getting lazier and lazier.
Why not sit home for 4 viewings for $150??
easy enough to make you feel current with the latest greatest teachings.

and oh yeah, Unchained Melody. What a copyright farce.

This teaching is about a whole new way to think

same old rhetoric for years. When will they wake up and see it the same old regurgitated ya ya?

This is about the addicted generation who cares for no thing and no one except self interest.

this just goes to show you what Judy's age as a parent taught HER children-absolutely NO WORK ETHIC.
And to compare it to a war?? oh my.
no, the war will be with themselves, "Well, if I don't work, then I don't eat and have a roof over my head
unless my mother is JZ Knight and has GIVEN me all these things for doing absolutely nothing."
tree

Unread post by tree »

these are THE MEMOIRS OF GREATNESS?
What happened to the Legacy Teachings being the final 120 days of "thee greatest teachings so you can ascend
like I did?" ??!!

let's make a contest to see how many more euphemisms we can come up with the equivalent of
"The Legacy Teachings". She could use these for years to come.

1) The Lost Teachings of Ramtha
2) The Book of Amarush (you know, that made up word from Rambles' native tongue)
3) The personal struggles of a life well lived on a rock
4) Life and Ascension on the West Bank of the Indus
5) Man's Search for Meaning as told by Rambles (and not Viktor Frankl in case of copyright infringement)
6) Coming of Age by a Neantherthal/Lemurian
7) The teenage years of a young angry teenage Lemurian
8) The Other Side of Me part 1 by Rambles
The Other Side of Me part 2 by JZ Knight (tongue in cheek here :twisted: )

9) Out on a Rock...the bigger they are, the harder they fall
10) The Silk Road as I saw It
by Rambles himself.....Pat Richter stenographer
Mike Wright managing 21st century editor
speaking arrangements by Steve Klein- the best at detecting local bs (on wait, he
missed his own back yard at home and at work)
tree

Unread post by tree »

BE IMPECCABLE
All students viewing a Live Stream session are required to register and pay for each streaming event individually, even if viewing that session with other students in the same location.
I always found this particularly amusing.
They would LIKE to think they are impeccable, but when you are dirt poor, why not gather with a barrel
of some of that homemade wine with about 10 of your "best" friends"-split the cost of the event,
and you have a grand old time for about ten bucks, including the wine.
She cannot monitor how people view these except with this verbal directive and the brain washing technique of
" my eyes will be upon you" and then they get to watch it with a boat load of guilt on top of it all.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”