a note about Yelm.org

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

a note about Yelm.org

Unread post by tree »

http://www.yelm.com/

just a general note of the past 2 weeks regarding Steve Klein and his "helpful" site for Yelm.

I have particularly noted that he has backed off in attacking the mayor and the city directly.
Me thinks it might be a few people (ahem!) pointing out his aggressive, me-win-you-lose tactics.
I also think the Blonde as spoken from the "great white structure" and told him to back off.

I would think she has the sense (

:shock: ) to know when the waves are over their heads there down at the Ranch.
She can push the followers, but not the townies nor the people who are onto their marketing agenda.

He is also now praising the NVN news in their latest question of the week.

KUDOS TO THE NISQUALLY VALLEY NEWS (NVN) FOR KEEPING THE YELM LIBRARY'S FUTURE IN THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT!

In the December 12th NVN edition, the Question of the Week is:
"Do you have any concerns about the future of the Yelm library, as its current lease expires in 2012?"

50% are "very concerned" & 25% are "slightly concerned", based on respondents answering an online poll.
That's 75% that has some concern!

This writer raised this very issue in a Letter to the Editor published in the NVN on December 5 saying,

"3. On Nov. 21st, your newspaper quoted Harding on the Yelm Library issue saying,
?Building a new library is not an option, said Mayor Ron Harding.
As the end of the lease draws near, Harding said the city?s options will be released to the public.?

In 2012, Timberland Regional Library no longer splits the library's rent with Yelm and all rental fees will fall to the city. The rent in the current facility will go up with the new lease, resulting in more than a 100% increase in library expenses all borne by the City of Yelm, because it has not committed to a public library building.
Why is the Mayor waiting until near the end of the lease to share the city's options? No public building and a very expensive lease to wait 3 ? more years with no public input could be too late."

This issue was also thoroughly discussed here on November 26th.

DO YOU WANT THE YELM LIBRARY TO BE A PART OF THE FABRIC OF THIS COMMUNITY BEYOND 2012?

________

personal note: "beyond 2012" HAHAHAHAHAAHA!
two very different streams of thought here with this date in mind.
do you think the townspeople know of the potential doom and gloom of 2012?! :twisted:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

He must be typing on two different keyboards! One thing to the city of Yelm, and another to Judith's company. One thing I noticed is she does not, as "Judith," address her own problems, but has someone else do it for her. I really think she does not know how to handle "problems" and tries to ignore them, and just let someone else "do the work." Sadly, she might never "grow up" and smell the Truth.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Nice to see Steve taking it down a notch and taking a positive, "what do we have in common" spin.

I'm just wondering how he reconciles in his mind the incongruity of being concerned about things like a library or anything in 2012 when everything's supposed to be tits up by then according to the Master Teacher, Rambles. From my viewpoint, he should be writing to the editor about whether anyone is worried about whether they will have food, water and shelter in 2012, not whether they will have a library. That is, if he really did believe his teacher.

I think there is hope that Steve will wake up and use his reasoning to put the logic pieces together. Honestly, I think he could have a really enjoyable time in life being involved in local politics in a town where he could be himself (e.g., gay) and speak his own mind (as opposed to speaking for JZR)

Here's hoping he'll give the movie "Milk" a review in his blog. Harvey Milk is an infinitely more worthy role model than JZ Knight or Ramtha.
See this about the movie from Fandango.com....

His life changed history. His courage changed lives. In 1977, Harvey Milk was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, becoming the first openly gay man to be voted into public office in America. His victory was not just a victory for gay rights; he forged coalitions across the political spectrum. From senior citizens to union workers, Harvey Milk changed the very nature of what it means to be a fighter for human rights and became, before his untimely death in 1978, a hero for all Americans.

I think Steve has the potential for that kind of an impact...but JZ/Rambles will never help him reach it, as much as he may believe that they do have that power. JZ will always him proving his loyalty by taking her side. I'd like to venture to say that Steve's "one fine morn" (Ramtha's term for the day a student wakes up and is enlightened) will be when he wakes up, looks out the window and realizes that there are no "sides", just people.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

oh wait...what was I thinking.... JZ reads this board....

As soon as JZ feels Steve slipping away and maybe starting to think for himself, she'll read up on all the great things said about Harvey Milk and then have "Ramtha" talk to Steve and regurgitate the Milk compliments as prophecies for Steve if he will just stick with Ramtha, JZ, the Great Work and Yelm.

When that happens, Steve, that should be a clue to you about who needs who in your relationship with JZ/Ramtha.
tree

Unread post by tree »

As soon as JZ feels Steve slipping away and maybe starting to think for himself, she'll read up on all the great things said about Harvey Milk and then have "Ramtha" talk to Steve and regurgitate the Milk compliments

spot on.
This is what JZ as Rambles would do.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Quote: ""oh wait...what was I thinking.... JZ reads this board.... ""

On that note (and not the "Righteous Brothers" Unchained Melody upon which she is most probably basing her "Ramtha's Unchained Melody" teachings) -
Judith. Look at thyself, no, look within thyself. That will be the beginning of your healing, and not dancing around dressed in blue magic markers. You still have time to become well, to be honest and truthful, and you will be accepted. You surely are better than your "Ramtha play." You can't honestly like yourself when you cause physical (beating your students in audience - I was there) harm, as well as the emotional and spiritual harm to RSE students.
Only when we can feel honest love and compassion for all, can we advance and evolve. Is this your path? May it be illumined so you can again find it, and not be seduced by that which prevents you from our true purpose in this life. Nurture the child within, and allow it to grow through the painful experiences.
The money does not follow you from this world to the next. You surely know this. I wish for you, Truth to come to you and not be blocked by your fears.
May you then learn what happiness is. It's not a crowd of adoration. It's only within. Give and expect nothing in return. That is happiness.
Judith, time is passing by quickly and you haven't yet found YOU.

No melody, chained or unchained, is going to help this. You have people within your school who have no water, heat, electricity, or even food. Direct your resources to those in need, for your need is to discover YOU.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”