Peter Moons latest books

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
cucumberseed

Peter Moons latest books

Unread post by cucumberseed »

Thank you wolfman for the recommendation of " the book of the dead " and " the book of the living " by Peter Moon.
I have nearly finished the first one now and I am looking forward to the second one.This really is helping me in my journey- there are many questions answered and lots of things to understand-excellent reading -I guess those were the books I was looking for the last two years.Best wishes to all of you.cs
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

I've come across those books and he seems to sympathize with L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. Hubbard admired Aleister Crowley and used his cross as the emblem for his rip-off religion.

Well, there is another person, Stewart Swerdlow, who was also involved in the Montauk project but seems not so well-known as the others. I listened to some of his lectures available on the net and found something interesting. In the video "History of Mind Control" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4150073691
he talks about "mind control centers" in the US, and mentioned YELM WASHINGTON, I immediately thought of RSE. Even if RSE is not a governmental conspiracy, it is an appropriate coincidence.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Thank you for posting this, Kaworu.

I'm going to watch this entire video. I've watched a short segment and it looks very interesting to me.

Years ago, I read quite a bit about Crowley, and a lesser amount about Hubbard. Although, a very dear friend of mine was high up in Scientology for ten years. I've gotten an earful about the inner workings there. My friend got out, never looked back. She told me that Hubbard always said that the group will devolve the message over time, because the human nature elements will build up until they destroy the initial message. My friend said that the intense control and manipulation tactics that are used in Scientology are (in her opinion) the human nature distortions of the basic message to the point of no longer being what it was at first.

Having said that, I'm certainly not espousing Scientology or Hubbard at all. I do agree that in too many cases with just about any group ~ especially if they aren't diligent about self evaluation. I would agree with Hubbard about his assessment that the group will eventually lose the message for power, control, etc.

Sounds very parallel to the RSE journey. So many people have said in the beginning the message was more gentle and loving...not to say it was legit...it's not my point. But the change to drinking, abuse, etc., is (in my opinion) clearly a devolution of the initial message.

I'd like to know more about Stewart Swerdlow. Does anyone know ? Joe, have you heard of this guy ? Will have to do some homework !
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Its a mindtrap...!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Kaworu, Whatchamacallit,

You peeked my interest in Stewart Swerdlow,
I started to watch his video lecture... but it became so loaded with red flags..
I couldn't see the screen anymore..
Seriously..
I think the man is a clever fraud.
His gig works something like this?.

What I say is unbelievably true because?..
You are all too "brainwashed' not believe what I say is true?
Furthermore..
I cannot prove to you that what I say is true, ?IE the Montauk Project?,
because of the secret government/alien cover-ups?
Any evidence that attempts to debunk who I am and what I say.. is a conspiracy against me.
But...you can trust me, With my help ?you can deprogram and protect yourselves from the evil ones..
You have seen the signs..! You are special, and know there is a terrible conspiracy to control YOU and all of mankind.

Once a person enters this room, there is no way out. It is a paranoiac mindtrap,
a place where you are ?convinced? not to trust your own mind for something totally intangible.
My advice to those that call this squalid little room home....
look for the quickest exit, and run like hell.
Hopefully?..
There will still be a handle on the door.:(

Stewart Swerdlow's book "Montauk" was promoted and sold by RSE.

David.

Anatomy of a Hoax: The Philadelphia Experiment 50 Years Later
From the Journal of Scientific Exploration, Volume 8, Number 1, Spring, 1994.
http://educate-yourself.org/ab/JSEphile ... llee.shtml

Critical thinking - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
cucumberseed

Unread post by cucumberseed »

thanks,interesting-here is some more:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ory__pt_7/

...however..:-)
Whatchamacallit

yeah, i have to admit, i'm very skeptical of this stewart guy. i did watch the entire video, though, to give it a fair chance.

he's still promoting new age dogma.

the message he talks about, re: a feigned, holographic alien invasion to use "mind control" to band all global humanity together, rallying to fight the "enemy"...none of that is new theory in the new age community.

it's been talked about since i can remember.

i understand that there are people who will have faith that this is true. i'm just not one of them. if i'm wrong, the i'll be proven wrong. no sweat. i'm one of six billion people, so big deal. in the meanwhile, i'm living my life without fear of invasion or aliens.

one thing i'll say "for" stewart, is that from the little i've seen, he's not eliciting/coercing people to do rituals, false healings, etc. he just seems to share his version of "truth".
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

Thank you all for detailing your thoughts. He definitely is clever, he speaks in a calm and serious voice.. uses clear and direct sentences and does not give for a second the impression that he doesn't believe in his own words. I looked up his website www.expansions.com and he seems to make a living with all this, $595-$695 for a seminar, almost as expensive as RSE. In the lecture, he also talks about that we only use 10% of our brain capacity, which I believe has already been debunked here. Some viewpoints do seem quite abstrusely to me. Critical inquiry is always very important, especially towards the spiritual market which is a money making business par excellence.
Whatchamacallit

Kaworu,

I agree that he presents himself well. Calm, sounds like a voice of authority...that's fine for the surface.

Yes, he is marketing himself. Hmmm.

Yes, "he also talks about that we only use 10% of our brain capacity, which I believe has already been debunked here.he also talks about that we only use 10% of our brain capacity, which I believe has already been debunked here."

That was THE biggest red flag for me in the entire video. I heard that and just rolled my eyes. Done. I suspect he's a well read person re; the entire alien agenda, and he chooses to market it.

He claims he's extremely psychic. There is no doubt in MY mind that some people genuinely are. If he is, then he ought to know that we use all of our brain.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”