The Inauguration

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

The Inauguration

Unread post by tree »

I have been watching the pop and circumstance the entire day,
and I am just in awe.
It is my first inauguration in over 20 years,
and while in those 20 years,
19 were spent thinking that this God Rambles
was greater than sliced bread
and our current president.

The magnitude of this event,
considering black people could not be even
served a meal 60 years ago
is just emotionally
so much to take in.

Thank god decent people are in charge of this country
and not some whacko who thinks
she can teach people
"how to be god."
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I just wrote a post, and had left the computer, come back and forth a few times...and then the post was "timed out", so I lost it.

Anyway, what I had said was I was glad Tree started this thread because it's a good one.

We made a family day of the inauguration today, watching it all.

We talked to one another about a stark contrast between those "creating their reality".

RSE: perhaps a thousand folks waiting and planning and preparing for doom-and-gloom with underground houses, 10 yrs of food storage, water storage, weapons, etc. These are Gods in the making who believe they are CREATING their reality...so...what ARE they creating ?!!!

VersuS

Two MILLION Obama supporters watching the inauguration, filled with HOPE for a POSITIVE future that we will, TOGETHER, work toward. Making choices and decisions based on love as the guiding force. Obama said it, the minister said it, and ... ooops..I forget the woman that also said it...and they've not been in RSE. They didn't need a Rambles to tell them they can't have that because things are just so bad they have to play themselves out via the doom and gloom scenario of 2/3 of the world getting dead, etc. No, no.

What reality are TWO MILLION people creating ? <wink>

I've made my point. (and it's not to say we create our reality)

It's to say that despite the arrogance of those who for whom the shoe fits, and the doom/gloom they are so focused upon having happen, RSE is a drop in the big bucket of LIFE.

If I were inclined to have a glass of wine and toast, I'd drink to a happy, healthy, abundant future for Everyone; no doom and gloom need apply !

Godspeed to this world, and this administration.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

What a beautiful, beautiful day...thanks to the 2 million plus - with love and hope for the future!
Focus on *that* RSE! :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

the new era of : Service and Responsibility

Those two words are diatmetrically opposed to what RSE actually DOES.

I have seen very few serve while in RSE (other than themselves)
and the "supposed" responsibility is one that has been twisted through
thought reform to mean something totally, utterly different than the one
Obama is suggesting that the US and the entire world embrace.

This is a very new era, one that has not been seen nor addressed in a very long time.
EMF is a true example of serving the people.
A service of information, links, forums, that people can make decisions (if they are not already
brainwashed by some other belief system) and learn about to help those
who have been touched by the sadistic nature of cults.

JZ will NEVER be able to top Obama in this time frame, no matter what "timeline" she thinks she is on.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Tree said, "and the "supposed" responsibility is one that has been twisted through
thought reform to mean something totally, utterly different than the one
Obama is suggesting that the US and the entire world embrace. "

Yes, exactly.

By the way, the woman I was referring to in my previous post, was the POET. That was just beautiful.

I do believe the majority of people want peace, they want to live their lives and enjoy them, contribute in the work place (hopefully doing something they enjoy), and don't have issues of wanting to control others, be in the limelight, blah blah blah. You know where I'm going with that !

I think David is right; JZ is really a child. She's EMOTIONALLY still a child that never grew up. She is stuck. It's quite sad, especially when she puts on her Face (in more ways than one) and proceeds to meet her emotional needs upon the backs of sincere people.

I don't care what religion/spiritual view one is seeking or believing; it's still an act of faith that is being elicited from believer/seeker/faithful. Hence, the term spiritual rape when one has been conned. A deception of an evil kind.

I posted a while back about criticisms toward the allopathic medical community, especially the pharmaceutical companies who PROFIT from vaccines, in ginormous amounts of money. Despite the FACT that the vaccines haven't been properly tested much of the time, etc., etc. (not going to be redundant with details), Obama dared to differ. He took some HEAT a few weeks ago when the flames began after Obama questioned the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and said it's about time that the matter DOES get investigated to see if they are, or are not, safe. Ouch. Now, I'm not slamming allopaths; my family is full of them, too. I am AGAINST deception in ALL of its forms.

When I heard/read about that statement he made, I knew I had LOTS of hope to hold !!!

Wonder what he'd say about cults and the likes of RSE and similar groups. He needs to know !

:D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Wonder what he'd say about cults and the likes of RSE and similar groups. He needs to know !
I am cautiously optimistic that Barack Obama will inspire and instigate some powerful and positive changes in this country,
and indeed the world.
His roots go so much deeper than the shallow self serving politicians that have infiltrated public service all these years,
including corrupt CEO's and religious organizations within our society..
The founding fathers of the Constitution of the United States never intended the Bill of Rights to protect corporations.
It was created to protect people, to insure freedom, equality and justice for everyone under the rule of law.
JZ Knight and her RSE corporation hides behind the very Bill of Rights set in place to protect us from such dictators and organizations. RSE Inc. is a Corporation for profit, and a dictatorship through and through;
All our documented claims and evidence regarding the corruption, deceit, abuse and depravity by Judith?s RSE organization
should be thoroughly investigated in a court of law, and JZ Knight held accountable for her actions.
There are former RSE staff members I know who totally support Obama, who also support our work on EMF,
but are still too afraid to speak out freely and publicly...!
Surely..
What we expect Obama to do...let us emulate this in our own lives and communities also. :idea:

OK..enuff said,
I will step off my soap box now...

David.

United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

Destructive cults - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructive_cult
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”