another RSE student passes, blinded by the the snake oil

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

another RSE student passes, blinded by the the snake oil

Unread post by tree »

Myra Hansen, Longtime RSE Student and author of Grandma's God
Has Passed This Plane.

She was born in Los Angeles, California in 1939.
She was beloved by many and will be missed.
"Much love to you Myra, Always"
David McCarthy
Site Admin

My friend Alana Ashley.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Alana Ashley, Longtime devoted Student of RSE.

Alana had called me from Canada a month before Christmas, she was very distressed, she asked me would I go to her property
and winterize her well pump, because she couldn't get back across the US border, and was stuck in Canada.
I did so, as my Christmas gift to her.
She explained that during the summer after visiting her family in Canada, at the border crossing she was refused entry back into the USA. Alana had been living here illegally for over twenty years.
All her possessions were in her log cabin near Yelm, She had no warm clothing with her and was cold.
Alana could find NO ONE in RSE to help her....to drive her van with her essential possessions up to Canada.
The Canadian border is about five hours drive north of Yelm, Washington.

During the winter...I would often bump into Alana at the local supermarket, she would be there just to get warm.
Her log cabin had very little heat, I eventually installed a small propane heater, and a water pump.
Her cabin walls had no windows and were covered with silver insulation, with "Ramtha" posters and quotes adorning the walls alongside her cards.
Alana had lived a solitary and lonely life in the backwoods of Roy Washington.
She had unshakable faith in "Ramtha" but very little faith in humanity and relationships.
Since the first time I met Alana.... over the course of twenty years...! I watched a beautiful and sincere women
reduced to a frightened and lonely hermit, living without electricity and basic amenities.

Just after Christmas, I received word that Alana was rushed to a hospital in Canada, and died of a heart attack.
Alana was impeccable to the teachings.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

David -

That is so sad that not even one RSE "master" was available to assist Alana. How tragic. This moving account of her last Christmas should be posted throughout Yelm, or at least mailed to Nisqually Valley News as a human interest story. (I wonder how long it would be before the postings would be removed by zealous ramsters, or JZR's posse.)

Thank you for your kindness in assisting her.
tree

Unread post by tree »

wow.
very stunning.

I knew Alana fairly well and David has put it very well:
She had unshakable faith in "Ramtha" but very little faith in humanity and relationships.
........I watched a beautiful and sincere women
reduced to a frightened and lonely hermit, living without electricity and basic amenities.
so so very sad.
tree

Unread post by tree »

impeccable to the teachings
Will bring you death
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

This is so sad :( What does this SHOUT to anyone considering RSE?

Even more so....we see the founders of EMF to be capable of huge and compassionate acts. David, you were a real godsend (insert own terminology) to this woman - a woman who it sounds began as vital and deteriorated as a result of the teachings.

Tears for the caged minds at RSE.
And blessings for those, having left, demonstrate by action true "enlightenment."
David, you're a real gem :!:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”