Letter from JZ Knight ... Event sales must be down :)

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

Letter from JZ Knight ... Event sales must be down :)

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Not surprising, event registrations must be way down...even long-time students don't feel like committing the cash to hear the same old lecture and do the same old disciplines.
Will be interesting to see what incentives JZ comes up with to draw people into the Primary Retreat if BC turns out to be very low in attendance.

Dear RSE Student,
Greetings. This letter is about Truth and the power we have learned at school to create reality and change our future!

The climate is rapidly changing for our future as we head into a deepening worldwide depression, global monetary meltdown, current wars, and other wars possibly coming. The bread and soup lines of the Great Depression of the 1930s do not seem so far off from us today with so many people we know now loosing their jobs, their homes and investments, and having to collect unemployment. Historically, the economy had its best boost with World War II, but war cannot be the only solution to "saving the economy."

You have learned and experienced Truth that you create reality: when you got your first sending-and-receiving and your first card doing Fieldwork?, when you created three realities you wanted to have and change through C&E?, and when you changed neighborhoods and experienced the "glitter" in your life. They all happened - it worked! It is your inherent legacy as a divine being. Never forget the Great Work you started here at school. You created Truth and changed your realties!

Come to Blue College or Primary Retreat this year to refine your focus and abilities with Ramtha's presence and direction and avoid becoming a victim of the world's chaos and change. Become inspired to burn your new mind brightly!

You are blessed.

Thank you,
JZ Knight
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

She forgot to mention there are no discounts for Blue College attendees. The tone of that letters rings of desperation of JZ Knight and RSE.

Also, the release date of the enlightenment-by-mail course has been delayed from it's original January release date. Some new angle is probably being incorporated into the course that ties in with her newly released letter.
tree

Unread post by tree »

OMG!

this is pathetic

She might as well say:

instead of standing in the food stamp line,
send all your necessary-living-money to ME!!

And then underscore it with "don't become a victim to the current reality of
the world's chaos."

god JZ, you have really stooped to a new low.

You watch, staff layoffs will be next.
Then it will be to unload the Yelm JZ Rose.

And why can't she use spell check?
so many people we know now loosing their jobs
and other wars possibly coming
more of your bs doom and gloom

This is so nauseating.
tree

Unread post by tree »

and you watch and listen for staff directives.
THIS is where it will really tell.

During my last few years there, I was a single mom raising a son and could not possibly
afford Blue College. (staff is required to pay for BC is they attend). I elected to attend the
required event that all staff was "given" as a part of being staff.
(Also a justification for not giving many raises or bonuses because the "inherent value of the events
far surpasses any monetary value" one could put on it)
The caveat is.....
Rambles would come out.
You would NOT be a truly devout and sincere staff member IF you did not pay for and attend Blue College.

I felt IMMENSE pressure from other staff, for being one of 2 or 3 staff members
who could not pay the $1000 on my meager $10/hour salary for an event.
I was a single mother for god's sake!!
I tried to blow it off as best I could
and just work through the event while the entire rest of the staff was participating.
well, SOMEONE had to water the garden :roll:

Listen through the grapevine for the pressure on the staff.
And now that it has been mentioned on here,
there will probably be a "staff only wine ceremony"
where
1) they will be truly gifted by the presence of their hierphant because they are the "chosen ones"
who will have the opportunity to "drink with a god"
2) Rambles will chew them a new one during the same evening, chastising them for not
being sincere enough to have the focus or attitude to get the money together to get to the event.

Praise the staff on one hand,
then beat them with the other.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I'm just shocked to see her "creating this reality" by writing such a letter! :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I mean, in accordance with RSE teachings, should she not be writing: "We have always had peace and that's the way I always remember it.....we have always been 'fabulously' wealthy and that's the way I always remember it...."

Jzrk seems to be in a "really bad neighborhood" these days. :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
ex

Unread post by ex »

[/ It is your inherent legacy as a divine being.quote]after all this trademarks?after the world goes down jzr plays normaly nice.so have a relaxed blue colege.the moment you set your foot into a bginner the ram takes credit for your faboules changed future.the two choises either beeing a good successfull follower or the victim of the world makes me lol.the peorson which is mentioned on another thread which goes to rse till the end of her days.probably has to otherwise there is cold turky and a misserable life without jzr.remember:only paying customer can use the enlightment of rse.go to war and rob what you need is not a very enlightened move.nothing new?still hanging in ww2?
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

So, JZ has been abandoned by Blue Body and now she's being abandoned by students who are putting their OWN needs before HERS.

My goodness sake, perhaps a new day IS dawning, after all.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I thought it was quite funny today to see the email go out a 2nd time - to the same friggin email distribution list - but with a different subject line that it was for the International Students....and this time the letter spelled "losing" correctly.

With Blue Body's abandonment, it will be interesting to see if JZ brings Ramtha out MORE at the spring retreats (so she can't feel some love and adoration) or LESS (too depressed and tired w/out BB)
tree

Unread post by tree »

my vote goes for:
now that she is without Blue body,
the spiral will tighten.

I am hoping it snaps.
Should be fun to watch from out here.

(unless, of course, a fair amount of students go beserk,
then not so funny. Compassion does) exist out
here in the real world).
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

how many times over the years had we heard that rambling was leaving ? many....

the students went into disbelief, denial, despair....

if "he" left for good, or if the students discovered beyond any doubt that rambles is a fraud, the hard core devotees would likely crumble. it would be very sad, and also indicative of just how dependent they really are.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”