newest interview

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

newest interview

Unread post by tree »

what I find most amazing is the most recent face job
the article is enough to gag anyone

http://www.fatemag.com/issues/2000s/200 ... icle1.html
ex

Unread post by ex »

facinating so gorden melton [who is on her pairole]witnessed.jz is not at home comes back he tells the story.which jz tells to the journalist.that clearly makes this test more significant than i ever thought.look at this:[ JZ agreed to undergo one of the most sophisticated lie-detector tests available at the time. She was wired to electrodes that monitored various physiological parameters: blood flow, temperature, and other physiological responses beyond conscious control].out of the blue the liedetectortest who some of the emflers asked for allready happened.and we have jzs word and interpretation for it.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Oh please....JZ's spin on this story just keeps getting "better". I doubt anyone reading Fate magazine would stop and ask themselves more probing questions about this "truth" about what the researchers said.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”