long time student now facing this:

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

long time student now facing this:

Unread post by tree »

REQUEST FOR AGAJA
Agaja (the gardener) has recently been without a place to call home and now has a bad cold.
Does someone have a spare room or bed to offer him for a bit of time?
His cell phone is 359 8581.
Blessings to us all for our abundance and kindness!
Jean

http://www.mastersconnection.com/forum2 ... hp?id=1024

wow.
If this isn't the epitome of RSE, I don' t know what is
tree

Unread post by tree »

Agaja's (Enahoro)condition is stable according to the nurse I spoke with this AM
He is on the 10th floor room # 1011 and will be there for a couple of days as he gains
strength. Hopefully the his network of friends are able to locate a place
for him to live by then.
Thank you and Blessings
Ana
- Agaja is in Room 1011 at St. Pete's hospital in Lacey. They have him on oxygen and are keeping him under observation.
They believe he has had congenital heart failure - Bruce W.

another:
Would you please post this announcement? Thank you, Christine Our beloved Rejoice Masters has suffered a stroke and is in the ICU of St. Peters Hospital. She is doing better now. Please focus on her and send her blue body healing for a speedy recovery.
Thank you. Christine H
To all Masters who know our beloved Rejoice: I went to see her today at St. Pete's and she is doing really well. She's lucid (just a little fuzzy) but doing fine -- talking and looking great. The Nurse said she'd be moved out of ICU probably tomorrow. She said she can't remember some things and we both agreed this is a GOOD thing! ;-) We had some LOVE hugs, some BLUE hugs, and I felt real good when I left... that she's going to come home all mended and just fine... probably next week some time.
She is an amazing, truly powerful Master. Do you remember when she walked alone for the first time -- we talked about that!
She's truly an inspiration and what being a "Master" is all about.
She still can use all the BLUE Focus/Energy we can send her and says "thank you" to all.
Katherine A

She's truly an inspiration and what being a "Master" is all about.
:shock:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”