I wonder if I can wait

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Lost in Space

I wonder if I can wait

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Tried to paste a picture on here. It shows a long winding mountain pass, possibly in the Himalayas, with a sign at the start of the trek that reads, "TOILET". It was my visual analogy of what I gather is a real problem at the ranch.
If anybody would like this picture sent to them, you can send me a private message on this forum, where to send it, and I would be happy to. I'm dissapointed that I couldn't cut and past it here.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Lost In Space...

Posting Photo?s directly to the EMF forum may be a possibility under certain guidelines,
We will certainly look into it,
For now there is the Picasa online Photo sharing from Google.

This may work for now..

David.

Post photos and videos online in seconds
One-click web upload directly from Picasa, or add photos using a web browser or your Mac.
Link?
http://picasa.google.com/intl/en_US/web ... icasa.html
Lost in Space

Dear David:

Thank you. Problem is, the picture is part of an e-mail somebody sent me, and is only one of many, most of the other pictures are cute, but not relevant. I have tried to isolate the picture, or discover its origin, but I can't.
The picture just leapt out at me, after reading so much about the lack of sanitary facillities at the ranch, also, that people were considered as not having self mastery if they left an event or exercise to use the washroom, no matter how long the exercise was suppose to be.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I kid you not; there are some people who wear Depends-in other words, diapers. Still not the same as "controlling" one's excretory processes.

Also, the evening programs are usually long (watching more videos of JZ or R's teachings), and many people who sleep inside the hall have their luggage in the anteroom of the indoor restrooms. This is also the place to get fresh drinking water for your water bottles if you're not staying inside. To the dismay of many, cleaning crew is in there just as the night is ending, and you must wait in line to get inside. No big deal if you're already staying inside, but if you're not and you have to walk to the far end of the ranch, and it's muddy, rainy and no lights in the lot, it would be nice to be able to fill your water bottle for the night before it gets too late to make the walk over with others staying in the area far back of the lot. The people told us to just use the port-a-johns. We who were waiting in line informed the man behind the rope of the restroom we only wanted to get water for the night, or some had to grab their bags to take. We were met with "they're using some pretty nasty stuff" (antibacterial) in there to clean. Hmmm. Why does RSE "create" all of this "bacteria" in the place?

Ooops. Another RSE slip-up?!?

How many have returned to their homes quite sick? My friend, who quit a bit after I did, said she became so ill at primaries that she doesn't think she EVER fully recovered. Everyone I was acquainted with was sick with sore throats, coughs, fevers, yet this was "good" according to RSE-they said people were "burning up their karma."

I wonder how they dealt with "diaper disposal." Couldn't R just "turn it into energy :?: "
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Lost in Space

Dear G2G:

Why don't current student manifest biodegradeable diapers???? That would really do something for the environment.
I think though, it is a tactical error on the part of the school, not making it easy to relieve yourself...How much better could you focus, if you didn't have that physical need...hard for a student to believe they are evolving when this need is upermost in their minds, at those long, long events. And if what you said about Depends is the case, guess a wet bum would definitely drag down the spirit of a Blue College student, right? Or is it a constant reminder that they need more lessons, more events?
LOL, the road to Shamballah...
Maybe though, it taps into what psychologists cal "effort justification" - "I paid a ton for this, I left my kids, I am physically wretched, cold, tired, sick and hungry, I've been yelled at, sworn at, ignored when I fell down, reviled, had orders barked at me, been made to feel worthless...there has to have been a point - I must have needed to learn something here, yeah, that's it, it's making me a better person, more Christlike, I have come so far on my spiritual journey, and soon, I won't feel any of these negative neuronal firings, I'll be totally numb, and if I work hard enough, I can convince myself that actually I am basking on a twilight beach with the wind in my hair...yadah yadah". Sorry, I do get carried away.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

LIS, funny post - though true.

Actually, from years ago when we used to be put into the TANK for up to 12 hours at a time (heat, cold, you name it), with a thousand people, no food, no portapotty, nothing, there WERE people that wore Depends !

Ewwww.
Lost in Space

Dear Whatchamacallit: The whole idea of the "tank" really creeps me out in a strange way - that's because when I was a kid, we would go down the basement to the reckroom, turn off all the lights (it was pitch) and, having designed our own labyrinth out of chairs, blankets, furniture, and theatre and magical props which were kicking about, we would (my siblings and I and some of the neighbourhood kids) navigate our way around the room, blundering into things and each other. or, most of us would set up the room while the "victim/initiate" would have to wait outside - we had 20 minutes to make as many stunts and boobytraps as possible for the "victim" - after someone got hurt rather badly, we agreed that we would assign a "bodyguard" to the "victim"...and, the victim was blindfolded, with duct tape. Altways wondered what became of some of those kids...designing labyrinths for mystery schools perhaps???
Whatchamacallit

Hey Lost !

Remind me not to do any sleepovers at your house !! LOL

I thought we were brave telling ghost stories and playing Twister at night, in the basement rec room !

:D
Lost in Space

Aww, cummon Watcha, I dare you! 8)

But, just as it's hard now to distinguish people who used to be "flower children" from those who were more conventional back when, among those kids who played "Drastic" (that was what we called our little game) that I know about now, most of them turned out to be pretty tame as adults, including me, sigh. And hey, we played Twister too. :)
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Lost In Space And Whatcha............

THE LABYRINTH......

The Tank at RSE was a Terror to me !
Terror relates to Terrafirma or the higher frequency known a Terra Watt.

For me the inside of the labyrinth was frustrating but handleable BUT the Worms or Tubes were Terrifying.
Claustrophobia was not the main problem.
It was all the other peoples energy in THERE with me that made things unbearable for me.

I have never felt so much internal panic in my life.
I avoided them at all cost and would only move through them when they were empty.

Of course now I understand that level of Frequency.......but I still don't like the taste of others frequency. Especially the students of RSE I was in the Tubes with.

As far as I know Judi never experienced the tubes as I did. She used to go to the Tank with small groups or by herself and used to say she didn't understand what the problem was. (She later had air holes drilled in the tubes though.)

If Judi was to be trapped in the tubes with all the people that she had done wrong in her past lives I think she would have another take on things. In fact I know she would.
Lost in Space

:( Your description sounds all too real, Wolfman...I remember crawling through the tubes at a McDonald's playland, when my daughter was little and she got stuck - and feeling the vibes in just that way - but the vibes of kids are way more comfortable than those of adults, and I was only "in the tubes" or "down the tubes" for about 5 minutes...Sometimes, though, when I'm am stuck in a tunnel on a train in the subway, and the lights go out, and the car is crowded with anxious, harried people, I want to scream, LET ME OUT...yeah, the energy coming off stressed people cooped up in a small confining space is really powerful, and can make you feel, well, polluted.
And, hey, no fair of Judy, to have asked you all to do things that she was unwilling to do. I bet that happened a lot.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Once in Santa Fe one of our cats, Arco, got chased by something into a sewer tube near our house. A day after she was missing we heard her meows under a grate in the street. The grate was sealed. While my wife kept her attention, I crawled into the 2' diam. corrugated metal cave using my elbows and knees to snake maybe 100 years to get the cat. I crawled thru mud, stones, spiderwebs and some unmentioinables. After I handed the cat up to my wife at the grate, I took a few minutes break and crawled back out.
I was sore and bruised the next day.

I think I'd rather repeat that a hundred times than be caught in the 'worms' with a bundle of blindfolded Ramsters. At least I accomplished something real.

The RSE worm thing to me is like an intestinal obstruction seeking "to void."
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I meant "100 yards" not years :roll: :oops:
Hell, I'd still be in there..... :shock:
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

OMG :shock: I'm sure glad I never did the tank. I hate crowds. :evil: I get violent. The field I could deal with because of the open air and putting myself in a happy mood.

I didn't get the blindfolded archery but that sounds interesting, isn't that kinda zen? I'm sure JZ/R isn't the first to teach that.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

Interesting.....

They pay thousands of dollars to crawl through some McDonald's Land playpen....and then can't find their damn car keys the very next day.

Gotta love that Scamtha Enlightenment and it's practical applications.

:wink:
Whatchamacallit

practical applications.

hmmm....... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

Whatchamacallit wrote:practical applications.

hmmm....... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"There's a sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum

Critical thinking pays.
Whatchamacallit

ROFL!!!!

Tyger said, "Critical thinking pays." Yes, agreed.

Although.....here's a thought to add to that........critical thinking SAVES..........money, that doesn't go to RSE !

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”