Guess who's getting married - again

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
G2G

Guess who's getting married - again

Unread post by G2G »

Check this out:

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/ ... mentBottom

And then this comment: (I wonder how long it will last)

"She is a member of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (not much of an enlightenment) headed by Judith Hampton Knight (JZ Knight) who claims to channel an ancient 35,000 yr. old "god." The atmosphere is cult like. JZ Knight claims Hayek is her "Best Friend." JZ Knight while claiming to channel "Ramtha" , "married" many of her followers on the grounds, sometimes selecting the partners. I've seen Selma at events before I quit the place. It costs thousands of dollars to keep up with the classes and disciplines. Maybe JZ Knight as "Ramtha" will perform the ceremony? Linda Evans is also a member. "Ramtha" comes out and there are wine ceremonies with children around. The people get drunk and are sometimes locked down so they can't drive. The belief is we are all our own "god" and we create everything that happens to us with a lot of Vera Alder, Cayce, theosophy, and even abusive verbal "forced" confessions in audience. It's a doomsday group, building undergrounds and belief in UFO conspiracies."

Salma. Doing it all over again with hubby in Italy. Is there an upcoming Italy event?
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

from the above site:

BLUEB0DY

01:48 PMApr 23 2009

I should have added this site for those desiring further information on Selma's "spiritual leader" and "best friend." I was there, I experienced it, and I left, thank all that is! Selma being married to a billionaire, what can one say about the propensity of funds available for such a place? Check this out and make up your own mind: Just type in Enlightenmefree.com or L.A.R.S.E. (Life After RSE-Ramtha's School of Enlightenment). Battlestar fans will get this: Oh my gods!
ex

Unread post by ex »

would be intresting to know if jz is selmas best friend. or if jz just rides others peoples popularety? how much does selma like beeing involved with a cult? how does selmas manager like her image as a cultfollower?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I wonder if her publicist even knows the extent of RSE impact on her client. Didn't JZ rip into Hayek in the audience once? I wasn't there but was wondering if anyone here saw it. I DO remember Greg Simmons telling the story of a "young struggling star" who was an RSE student (this was before I saw her on the grounds), and that she had been offered a contract with Avon, but wanted more money. He then explained how she gridded with the number of dollars she wanted, and then told the whole group (over 700) how this "young star" telephoned him to inform him that she got the amount of dollars she wanted. Yep, the gridding alone did it. (not) ;-) ;-) ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Salma's manifestations as a result of RSE is QUESTIONABLE!!!

Unread post by Caterpillar »

G2G, I heard Greg S. tell the Avon story in 2006 about Salma. She wanted a new adventure and got the Avon contract due to 'gridding'. She wasn't too thrilled at first about Avon but was happy after she researched the company and discovered they were the sort of company she would like to represent.

According to this link, this manifestation happened in 2004: http://www.avoncompany.com/women/news/p ... 40722.html

In an event in ? 2003, Salma went on stage with Mike W. and informed everyone about how powerful the 'grid' was. At a previous event, she had focused on it and was negotiating her Coca Cola contract and wanted $1.5million for ONE tv ad but was not getting it at first. She focused more and got $1.5m. When she went on stage to tell her story, she wanted Mike W. to hold her hand and stand next to her as she was shy about public speaking. :roll: She recovered from her shyness very quickly and grabbed the microphone off Mike and proceeded to tell her story. Mike got sucked in. Actually, he really wanted to hold her hand...

http://www.hispanicsurf.com/newsroom/Sa ... 092503.htm

In 2006, Judith as herself, proceeded to tell us that Ugly Betty produced by Salma was as a result of her new neighborhood in the 'walk'. Judith said Salma was very close to her, like a daughter. I only heard Judith say Salma was her best friend on the Larry King show.

I find it extremely disappointing with achievement stories like that as the majority of people in RSE are not famous actors/actresses and would probably not 'manifest' $1.5million realistically in the way Salma did in one tv ad. Moreover, she was already successful before she came to RSE. So whom did she give credit to prior to RSE? The Wind?

So now Salma is married to a billionaire and has a little heiress. Is that a manifestation from the 'walk' - I've always been a billionaire ... Apart from the second wedding, they are also in the news for this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... tests.html

I have been looking for proof of Ramtha's disciplines as extraordinary manifestations in ordinary people's lives but haven't found any. People that I know that are doing well were already doing well before RSE and are still in the same situation. People that did not do well are still the same and trying very hard with the disciplines. So when they gave examples of Salma, it is just UNREALISTIC for the majority of students in RSE.

My conclusion: Anyone can do the exercises in the school ie sending & receiving, remote view, finding the card in the field, getting to the void, seeing through the cards etc. The crunch is SHOW ME THE MONEY IN THE BANK ACCOUNT. Salma does not count as she's an unfairly advantaged candidate.

The James Randi foundation (skeptic) is willing to pay $1 MILLION for anyone that can show extraordinary abilities. No one has taken up the $1 million paranormal challenge. Not even Judith, Ramtha or 'remarkable students' ie Kenny, Debbie or Japanese actress. Why not if they are so remarkable? Ramtha is always telling us to use our skills to get money. Why not debunk the skeptics with the extraordinary abilities of these remarkable RSE students? If these abilities are truly genuine and reproduceable in test situations.

Here's the link to James Randi $1 million and I notice other countries are offering money as well:

http://skepdic.com/randi.html

Caterpillar - my 2 cents worth
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I wonder if Salma believes hubby is responsible for his becoming a hostage. ;-) I mean, that is what ramtha, er, JZ teaches. So Salma, are you blaming your hubby for being taken hostage? :roll: :roll: :roll:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

best friends...

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Has anyone else noticed that Judith?s "best friends' are people that have also become very "successful"
at pretending to be somebody else?.. :roll:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
enlightenmypocket

Re: Salma's manifestations as a result of RSE is QUESTIONABL

Unread post by enlightenmypocket »

Caterpillar wrote:
In an event in ? 2003, Salma went on stage with Mike W. and informed everyone about how powerful the 'grid' was.
He was still telling the story in 2008.
Funny how all the stories repeat themselves time and again...
" I have always ... told the same success stories... over and over" It must be because, as the school say's by repetition of key phrases, you will make it true..."
wonder how many times he told the gridding the mosquito story and bringing it back to life...
Perhaps the sound we hear on balmy summer evenings are mosquito's "making their day"...
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Bwahaha.... too funny! Glad to see you still have your sense of humor EMP!
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”