Masters' Fund

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

Masters' Fund

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Taken from http://www.ramtha.com/html/mastersfund/

"I have asked for them [Fred and Sherrie Loertscher] to evolve that which is termed a trust account. I have asked and will ask for every master to contribute five of your dollars to this account. It is the account of the masters. It is to help illiteracy and hunger and catastrophic disease of those people that you love. And to those who cannot, there will be a reserve made for them."
? Ramtha

"At the Blue College Retreat in February 2008, the Masters? Fund received $11,760, its largest single donation ever, plus many other donations. At the Primary Retreat in March 2008, a student generously donated a Canadian Maple one-ounce gold coin to the fund worth $1,100 in today?s market. Thanks to your donations, the Masters? Fund has been able to help many RSE community members in great need throughout the years."

The Masters' Fund is often promoted at events asking for donations. They claim to have helped many Ramsters. Do you know anyone that was helped by this Fund? Is there an independent audit of this fund? Do you have to be a current student to ask for money?

Did the students create poverty including the existence of a "Masters' Fund"?
ex

Unread post by ex »

i know someone who ask for masterfundmoney. who got the answer that only having cancer would qualify you for help. like all donation asked at the ranch i never saw any public accounting for them.or does anyone know the amount of donations for the astroturf or the soundsystem two occations were people got asked for donations.i think the mffund is for close friends and employes of the ranch.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Hey Cat - why don't you ask the Master's Fund... You're probably still listed as 'current'.... ask for a 'public accounting', ask how it's used, what records do they have, who is managing it now, etc.... (as far as I remember, the original "Masters Fund" request was made somewhere between '89-91.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”