JZ is the MASTER manipulator and liar ...

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

JZ is the MASTER manipulator and liar ...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

http://www.rickross.com/reference/ramtha/ramtha26.html

I was reading the above article by Keri Brenner from The Olympian, Jan 27, 2008. It?s obvious from the comments that JZ and her comrades are ?master? manipulators and liars.

Copied from the above article:

"In March 2007, McCarthy and others in his group launched a Web site, www.enlightenmefree.com, that criticizes Knight and the school. They also held a public forum on cults in October in Yelm. The guest speaker was former cult de-programmer Joe Szimhart, who now calls himself an "exit counselor."

Knight accused McCarthy and Szimhart of having financial motives for their attacks on her and the school.

"They use the word 'cult' as a business calling card," she said. "They convince people they've been brainwashed, and then they get to clear them for a huge fee."

McCarthy and Szimhart denied her assertion.

"That's absolutely nonsense," McCarthy said. "If you saw how I live, there's no way you'd think that."

I think it?s obvious that JZ/RSE makes more money than EMF.

May be EMF could consider having ?one-on-one? auctions as well as ?personal effects? auctions. RSE is very successful in extracting more money from the students in its auctions.

Perhaps David and Joe have an old jacket, shoe or sock they might like to auction. Remember they have to be old and well worn to fetch the highest price. Because that?s how JZ does it! She also managed to sell off the AstroTurf that was full of wine, vomit and spit ... The new owner is really frequency specific.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Caterpillar said:
She also managed to sell off the AstroTurf that was full of wine, vomit and spit ...

Are you KIDDING? :roll: I'm serious, Cat. Is this for real?
Caterpillar

Yes, this is real. A few years ago, our friend in Yelm told us about it as he wanted to buy us a piece of the AstroTurf as a 'present'. We declined politely because it will cost us a small fortune to get it detoxified.

So much for being frequency specific... Remember it's a cult of profit maximization.
Another Dimension60

emf auction

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

it's a good idea cat, except david doesn't have enough money to pay people to buy his stuff :roll:
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Cat
WOW this is funny,this is real funny.
I did not known that ether,
Is the spot where What Her Face vomited sold for more money?
Frequency specific, Vomit Frequency,
You are funny :lol: :lol:

When I think nothing would suprise anymore something does

Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Next marketing tip, GS. When jzk as ramtha runs out the back door to take a leak, collect the resultant 'mud' and sell that on ebay. :shock:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello G2G
Funny :lol: :lol:
Also,he GS can gather all the diappers she used when she do the tank an sell that also.
I am better stop at that, don't wont the the sherif to get me. :-) :-)
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Caterpillar

G2G and Oldone, GS may consider your suggestions and there would probably be students bidding for ?that?. RSE recycles everything for a profit and nothing is wasted. That includes Botox.

I watched the live video streaming of the Nov 2008 Follow-up - Evening with Ramtha. Ramtha mentioned that the stage was to be changed and he advertised the auctioning of the stage carpet in order to pay for the new floor ie black stones (think it?s granite). The black color is to represent the Void. Ramtha said that one has to be on bare feet to dance on the new stage. Otherwise it would be slippery unless one has learned to walk on water.

Here?s the link to RSE newsletter Nov 2008 of the auction ad on Ramtha?s Stage Rug which would also contain wine, vomit and spit?

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol4/I ... nline.html

Copied from above:

New One-on-One session With RAMTHA! December 20th
BID NOW

Ramtha's Gold Loafers

The new black and shiny stage floor was revealed to the world at the Christmas 2008 live video streaming event. 25 countries participated in this video streaming ? what buffoons including myself! The ?master builders? have done well. It looks sleek! RSE must be making lots of $$$ from recycling and auctions.

My husband & I also sent our Christmas ornaments to RSE for the Christmas tree. RSE invited students to do this and we wanted to be ?frequency specific? with Ramtha during Christmas. Do you think we need counseling for this? Things we have done to be close to an Ascended Master or lets say an imaginary friend!!! (Oldone, I did not change Ramtha?s diapers?)

Here?s the link to the email:

http://ramtha.com/email/11-04-08_XmasOrn/ament.html

Also http://www.kleinerskorner.com/arch.2008.12.html

Copied from above link of Kleiners Korner, Dec 29, 2008:

"B. RSE student Barbara Morando suggested the idea that students from around the world send in ornaments for the Christmas Trees in the Great Hall. Barbara reports 800 ornaments/dreams from 18 countries (including the US) were received and placed on the trees by volunteer elves. Congratulations Barbara, for this fabulous idea and for all of those who contributed their time in creating these gorgeous trees. In case you missed it, be sure to see Ramtha?s Christmas Message from the RSE Newsletter:"

From above RSE email, ?donated ornaments will not be returned?. Perhaps JZ is selling the 800 ornaments in her JZ Rose store. (Everything in RSE is recycled for profit.) Unfortunately, none of the 800 students ascended. So much for being 'frequency specific'.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oh jz and gs, how silly thou art! Want to know how to really rake in the money?

Sell jzk's REAL medical records. ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Ramtha's Stage Rug

Here?s the fabulous ad for Ramtha?s Stage Rug.

http://www.rse-auctions.com/detail.asp?id=20

Copied from above:

"DESCRIPTION
Rug Description: Copy of Indian palace antique rug in Agra

Rug dimensions: 18 ft by 26 ft-8 in.

Origin: On stage since summer of 2000

Starting bid: $15,000

Ramtha?s stage rug is a copy of a very rare antique rug from the Indian Palace in the city of Agra, home of the Taj Mahal. It was installed on the stage in the summer of 2000.

Ramtha delivered hundreds of priceless and memorable teachings live on this stage rug, including all the Legacy Teachings, the Torsion Process?, the Golden Egg and Blue Egg processes, the manifestation of Orbs captured on camera, live-stream events broadcasted online all over the world, and celebrated the 30th anniversary of his work with and through JZ Knight.

Ramtha?s channel, JZ Knight, first taught the Neighborhood Walk? on this rug and introduced her loving character, Gladys?, which is key to her teaching on quantum health.

In addition to all of these great events and teachings, remarkable students ? Kenny Thompson, Debbie Christie (Master of Music), and Satomi ? demonstrated their abilities and breakthroughs in the application of the disciplines on this stage rug. Hundreds of students who accomplished the disciplines of Fieldwork?, Analogical ArcherySM, Remote-Viewing, Sending-and-Receiving, and The Tank? stood on this stage as they were acknowledged and celebrated by Ramtha and the student body.

Overall, Ramtha?s stage rug is charged with a unique and priceless rarefied frequency specific not available anywhere else.

Don?t miss this opportunity. Make your bid today!"

There was NO mention of wine spills, vomit or spit? It was indeed a rare opportunity. Only $15,000 to be frequency specific, not available anywhere else on this planet!!!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ is the MASTER manipulator and liar.......

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Just a little postscript regarding "Ramtha?s Stage Rug".
The fact is ...
It did not even belong to Judith to sell, it was on loan to "Ramtha/RSE" from a generous and wealthy "former student"
and was to be returned when it was no longer used at RSE as a stage rug.
Even though certain RSE staff knew and understood this arrangement,
Judith decided it now belonged to her... and promptly auctioned it off.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”