JZ?s life on the other side

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

JZ?s life on the other side

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Advertisement of JZ?s latest talk on her life on the other side:

http://ramtha.com/email/07-10-09_JZAssay/online.html

If life on the other side was that extraordinary, I wonder why she doesn?t just disappear to the other side?

I now consider JZ a fantasy storyteller although she sells her stories as being factual. JZ has created extraordinary wealth for herself from her fictional life on the other side but has also caused significant harm in students that believe in her fantasies. Many of these students just want to believe in spite of the discrepancies that are apparent in RSE.

Taken from Michael Shermer?s book, ?Why People Believe Weird Things?, Page 72:

As James Randi says, believers in the paranormal are like ?unsinkable rubber ducks.?

I?m so glad that I?m no longer a rubber duck?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Whose picture is that on the ad? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Think I'll start using pictures of me when I was 20! ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Compassion

COMMENT on JZ....other side

Unread post by Compassion »

Look closely at the advertisement. It looks like JZ is the number 13.

Humor is good...'the unsinkable rubber ducks'. I have two rubber ducks in my bath tub. One large duck; one little duck. They look out for one another, have fun swimming in the babble bath, and they don't want to swim in the 'swamp'. In addition, their non-verbal clues gives the expression that 'love is the answer; love is the only answer'.

Today Is A Good Day.

Compassion

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”