The JZ Knight Collection

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

The JZ Knight Collection

Unread post by Caterpillar »

JZ is auctioning her collection in September, 2009. She seems to be liquidating some of her assets.

http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_s ... _new=32094

Also in http://www.jzknight.com/

Copied from artdaily.org: JZ said ?After years of requests to part with my Collection, I have agreed to share it with those who have a keen insight into the beauty and genius of each piece.?

Her ?sharing? means collectors would actually have to ?pay? her for the privilege of keeping the items.

Copied from artdaily.org: ?Knight is the president and founder of the School of Enlightenment; a unique academy in Washington state? Known worldwide as a spiritual leader for over three decades, Knight has captivated and inspired audiences with ancient wisdom and training in the power of consciousness. In conjunction with her teachings, she has appeared on numerous television shows??

It is noted that when marketing her collection on artdaily.org, JZ does NOT mention the actual name of her school, that is, ?Ramtha?s? School of Enlightenment or that she ?channels Ramtha?. Ironically, both JZ and Ramtha have emphasized the importance of acknowledging the source but JZ herself has not acknowledged the source for her school and teachings. Students have been told that the teachings are from Ramtha and JZ is merely the channel. In her latest statement, JZ could be finally admitting that there is no Ramtha and she is the ?spiritual leader? of her school, not Ramtha. Ramtha is a fictional character that she created and copyrighted.

Perhaps there would be a change in name, that is, JZ?s School of Enlightenment or JZSE.

Copied from artdaily.org, ?she is founder of the JZ Knight Humanities Foundation? the foundation has granted over $2-million in educational scholarships for children.?

Contrast this statement to the one from below in 2008:

http://www.vday.org/anniversary-events/ ... ios/knight

Copied from vday.org: ?Some of the many humanitarian charities JZ Knight has sponsored through the JZ Knight Humanities Foundation have been? education scholarships for children. She has contributed over a million dollars to 200 graduating High School seniors??

And http://www.jzknight.com/about/

Copied from above JZ?s web site: ?Some of the main humanitarian charities JZ Knight has sponsored through the JZ Knight Humanities Foundation she created have been? education scholarships for children. Since 1988, JZ Knight has contributed more than $1,200,000 to 200 graduating High School seniors...?

Her story changed from over a million dollars to over $2 million. Then why is she still asking the many poor RSE students for money for auctions with Ramtha and personal effects, the Masters Fund etc.

JZ does not appear to be helping RSE students but claims to help others.
ex

Unread post by ex »

1 mill-2mill littel details like this probably dont matter when your life is based on lies and looking good.just a littelbitt embaressing when you get called on it.
Caterpillar

Is JZ really dead broke?

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/politic ... y_jz_knigh

Copied from The News Tribune:

Ramtha must be hurtin' for cash: The warrior's channeler, JZ Knight, is selling off her art collection and his old rugs

Posted by Joe Turner @ 10:30:50 am

"I'm not exactly sure how this e-mail new release showed up in my mail box, but here it is. JZ Knight, who channels 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha out in Yelm, is going to auction off a bunch of stuff come September.

Not sure why. Maybe enrollment at the School of Enlightenment has been hurt by the recession and there aren't as many "Ramsters" as there used to be. Anyway, it looks as if Knight will be selling off a bunch of his old rugs and other stuff from the 17th Century, etc.

Here is a link to the Bonhams & Butterfield site. Click on events, scroll down to Sept. 27 and you'll see the auction of J.Z. Knight collection will be held in Los Angeles. I actually called the auction house to confirm the news release was legit.

And here is the news release I got yesterday."
Caterpillar

http://www.thenewstribune.com/nose/story/820520.html

Another article from The News Tribune, copied from above:

JZ Knight is willing to 'share' expensive antiques with you - for the right price

Published: 07/24/09

?Turns out the recession might be more widespread than we thought. It may have even reached a certain new-age leader in Yelm.

JZ Knight, who channels 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha, is going to auction off a bunch of expensive antiques come September.

?I have enjoyed a passion for collecting the works of geniuses,? Knight explained in a news release from Bonhams & Butterfield auction house. ?Each piece has its own story and exquisite history ? I cherish them all. After years of requests to part with my collection, I have agreed to share it with those who have a keen insight into the beauty and genius of each piece.?

By ?share? she means sell it off to the highest bidder. And if the auction estimates are right, she could be coming into some serious coin.

Among the items:

? A set of five 18th-century Louis XV carved walnut armchairs, valued at $18,000 to $25,000.

? A painted canvas eight-panel floor screen, valued at $8,000 to $12,000.

? An 18th-century George III brass inlaid mahogany secretary going for $6,000 to $8,000.

We?re not sure, but given her channeling ability, the furniture may have been personal gifts from Louis XV and George III.?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The irony and hypocrisy of it all.

All those years of Judith telling her R$E devotees to "Let Go of Your Past"...!
she was buying it up as an antique dealer.
She is now is willing to "share" her booty for a hefty price....!
Meantime in Yelm there are RSE students living in fear, poverty and ill health
convinced into thinking that Judith is some kind of Joan of Arc and "Ramtha" the Lord of the Universe.....
who will protect and watch over them even after death :cry:

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Compassion

Collection of ...Auction...Maybe

Unread post by Compassion »

google:
Thurston county Treasurer property search

type in Property Number: 21714430100

This is just one of many...

Every Day Is A Good Day.
COMPASSION
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

One would think that amount is a simple drop in the bucket for her! It's surprising to see the taxes remain the same over the years.
She can't even afford a decent shower facility for her "students." That's just sad.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Email from JZ

JZ sent an email to RSE students with the heading ?An Invitation from JZ Knight!? in the following NLP language:

http://www.jzknight.com/

Also can be viewed in her website. Copied from above:

?I have enjoyed a passion for collecting the works of geniuses using my unique gifts and abilities. I have the remarkable ability to go back in time and connect with the artist, the craftsman, or painter. Feeling their creativity inside me, I began collecting a variety of beautiful and rare items. This has been a life long passion of mine. Each piece of my vast collection involved a unique journey of acquisition. Each piece has its own story and exquisite history ? I cherish them all. After years of requests from private collectors and famed auction houses to sell or release parts of my collection, I have agreed to share them with those who can have keen insight into the genius and beauty of each piece.? - JZ Knight

What a BS claim to "have the remarkable ability to have gone back in time"! JZK, where is the proof? I do not think Bonhams & Butterfields have acknowledged that ?ability?.

JZ appears to be needing CASH as she is finally ?sharing? her 488 items.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Perhaps she'll hop back in time and prevent herself from ever beginning to smoke. Add to it, she can prevent herself from making so many relationship errors. Wait, I feel an entire list coming on. ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Back to the past with JZ

5 minute video preview of JZ Knight Collection at Bonhams and Butterfields

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 11YNntH5Xf#
Caterpillar

Interview with JZ

5 minute interview with JZ herself...

She can appear charismatic... :shock:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 84Mx6Wgmxb#
Compassion

JZ Identification

How tall is JZ Knight? Weight? All the photos/videos give a different perspective look.

Compassion
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

5 foot 3 inches, 130-150lbs (depending on her latest fixation). In 2008 she was mostly 130lbs or less.
Why do you ask?
Much love, unbound
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys

WOW who was that on that Video,Hair Moving flying all over the place,she could not seat strait I thought at one point that she was going to fall over,she keep moving touching brushing her hair,you can see that the upper lip is not working well,what a low class performance.Who put up those Video on YouTube anyway, is she the one doing them or paying someone to do them.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Compassion

JZ Height...

unbound wrote:5 foot 3 inches, 130-150lbs (depending on her latest fixation). In 2008 she was mostly 130lbs or less.
Why do you ask?
Much love, unbound
I asked because of all the photos...like old ones seemed that she was tall (like Linda Evans). My subjective vision was not correct. Wow! She is chunky.

Thanks, Unbound, for the info.

Compassion
Caterpillar

JZ's video

Oldone

LOL!!! I only posted the first 5 minute preview of the video.

For those interested, here is the full length version (9.10 min):

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/jz- ... 1210149833

LOL!!! Oldone, you will enjoy the last 4 minutes. Linda E. and Salma H. were there. There is a photo of the 3 beautiful ladies at the end...

Compassion, could JZ be wearing really high heels??? Maybe temporary leg extensions??? :D

Hugs and kisses (mimicking JZ)

Caterpillar :D
Compassion

Re: Hello everyone

Oldone wrote:Hello guys

WOW who was that on that Video,Hair Moving flying all over the place,she could not seat strait I thought at one point that she was going to fall over,she keep moving touching brushing her hair,you can see that the upper lip is not working well,what a low class performance.Who put up those Video on YouTube anyway, is she the one doing them or paying someone to do them.
Oldone
On something..maybe?? I have seen people who have addiction to various substance abuse. Therefore, I recognize.

Compassion
Caterpillar

Oldone and Compassion

The hair flicking and brushing could be a sign of flirtatious behavior. :shock:

I notice JZ seems to do that in previous interviews, too.

:D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Holy Bat Closet Robin - she's Gay!

Chuckle?

David.
The hair flick is often the first display a woman will use around a man she is interested in. She flicks her head back to toss her hair over her shoulder. Women with short hair do this as well. Raising an arm to smooth, twirl or play with her hair are variations. This allows her to bring attention to her breasts, as well as expose her armpit which releases more pheromones into the air.

10 Body Language Signals That Show She's Interested
http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/fire ... uage.shtml
Caterpillar

Video of JZ

Oldone asks: Who put up those Video on YouTube anyway

Those videos are from Veoh, another online video service.

http://www.veoh.com/corporate/aboutus

The videos may have been posted by the lady that interviewed JZ and auctioneer i.e. Joyce Chow. Joyce is an owner of MBN (Monte Bubbles Network), a News Video Web company.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joyce-chow/4/a62/19a

http://www.montebubbles.net/

http://www.newsvideoweb.com/
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I can recognize hair extensions a mile away. She's got 'em.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

JZ is auctioning her collection in September, 2009

What would satisfy me in terms of "getting even" with JZ would be to have her exposed big time for who she really is and the scam she is perpetrating on so many trusting souls and their families.

Her "collection" at Bonham's is most likely paid for with the huge amount of money she receives for events and one-on-ones". Therefore, is it possible that a legal loop exists because her money for the antique collection was a result of mass fraud, that the antiques are somehow legally part ours? I know it's a stretch, but if we could make a stink and somehow put a lien on her prestigious collection, we could stir up some interest in the real JZ Knight and perhaps a big-name reporter would take the story and run with it. Sort of like a small-scale Bernie Madoff scandall. Maybe she could be featured on that television program "American Greed."

Wonder if it's possible to place a group lien on her antique collection at Bonham's and expose her for what she is.
ex

Unread post by ex »

to put a lien on property you have to try to claim your money. basicly you have to show that she dident give you what she ows you. but the money aspect is the weak spot. it will take lots of effort to show that she is a fraud and responsible to a lot of hardships and death. joe wrote a wile ago about the legal aspects of sueing a cult. the thing is we gave ouer money vouluntarely.
Caterpillar

Ex: "joe wrote a wile ago about the legal aspects of sueing a cult. the thing is we gave ouer money vouluntarely."

Hello Ex

Is Joe's post about the legal aspects on this message board? I do not remember reading it but I have not read everything here.

P.S. I wonder if EMF should contact Joyce Chow and inform her who the real JZ Knight is... :shock: Maybe she can do an interview with EMF and broadcast that on Veoh... "The SECRET behind the JZ Knight Collection" :shock:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The SECRET behind the JZ Knight Collection
:idea::idea: :idea: :idea:
P.S. I wonder if EMF should contact Joyce Chow
Its worth a try, but she seemed enamored by Judith's "charm"
at least she can be given the opportunity to understand how cult leaders can appear so warm and "genuine"....!

David
Compassion

Re: The JZ Knight Collection

[quote="Caterpillar"]JZ is auctioning her collection in September, 2009. She seems to be liquidating some of her assets.

could be finally admitting that there is no Ramtha and she is the ?spiritual leader? of her school, not Ramtha. Ramtha is a fictional character that she created and copyrighted.

Caterpillar,
Very good point about the names, etc. I have noticed that 'spiritual leader' is being used many in the news, too. Maybe the sign of the times is bye-bye Ramtha; hello, spiritual leader. Marketing, marketing, marketing. The marketing is out there big time. Pages and pages of photo images, too.

Thanks for your info.

Compassion

PS I wonder how much Joyce Chow was paid to overdo it.
Caterpillar

JZ has spare cash now...

The Collection of Spiritual Leader JZ Knight Brings More than $1-Million at Bonhams & Butterfields

Bonhams & Butterfields was honored to present The JZ Knight Collection on September 27, 2009. Amassed over a decade, the Collection featured eclectic and unique examples of period furniture, decorative arts, carpets and paintings from the 17th through 20th centuries with a particular focus on European and American elegance.

Each item offered during the 500-lot sale was personally selected by Knight to reflect her passion for rare and unique items. Featured works from the auction included a discerning selection of 20th Century design as well as a diverse array of European furnishings, decorative arts, carpets and paintings. The Los Angeles sale brought over $1-million dollars and attracted an array of celebrity clientele.

"Bonhams & Butterfields was pleased to offer the Collection of JZ Knight. Knight's passion for beauty and quality were represented throughout the offering, in all facets of the auction. Strength was seen in the market for 20th Century works and European paintings as well as Continental decorative arts," said Andrew Jones, Los Angeles Director of European Furniture and Decorative Arts at Bonhams & Butterfields.

Speaking about her collection, Knight said, "I have enjoyed a passion for collecting the works of geniuses. I connect with the artist, the craftsman, or painter. This Collection represented a life long passion of mine. Each piece featured in the September auction had its own story and exquisite history ? I cherished them all. After years of requests to part with my Collection, I have agreed to share it with those who have a keen insight into the beauty and genius of each piece."

A robust selection of 20th Century works highlighted the September auction. Items of note, which sold above estimate, included a nest of four French Art Nouveau marquetry tables, circa 1900 (est. $4,000-6,000, sold for $15,860); a monumental Daum Nancy gilt decorated enameled cameo glass vase with orchid and bee decoration (est. $8,000 - 12,000, sold for $13,420); a Gall? marquetry walnut two tier table, circa 1900 (est. $5,000-7,000, sold for $13,420); a W.M.F. silvered metal table mirror (est. $3,000-5,000, sold for $13,420); two pairs of American sterling candelsticks by Tiffany & Co. (est. $5,000-8,000, sold for $9,760) and a French Art Nouveau gilt bronze figural tobacco jar, Siot Foundry (est. $3,000-5,000, sold for $8,540).

According to Jones, "Robust bidding was seen in 20th Century section of the auction. The highly sought after works represented a romantic vision of the period with emphasis on Belle Epoch and Art Nouveau periods."

Additional featured work from the 20th Century section of the sale included a Ren? Lalique frosted glass table clock: Deux Figurines, model introduced 1926 (sold for $11,590); a Gall? mold blown glass Plum vase, circa 1925 (sold for $9,150) and a Lalique frosted glass Oak chandelier designed by Marc Lalique, second half 20th century (sold for $7,930).

Fine Arts highlights from The Collection of JZ Knight included Baby's First Kiss by Eugenio Eduardo Zampighi, oil on canvas (sold for $30,500); L'ange Pensif by Jules-Cyrille Cave, 1903, oil on canvas (sold for $14,640) and Madame Butterfly, roses in a glass vase by Cecil Kennedy, oil on canvas (sold for $10,370).

Works of note from the furniture and decorative arts section included a George V 18k gold lady's dressing table service in a fitted canteen (sold for $21,350); an impressive set of five Louis XV carved walnut fauteuils, stamped N. Heurtaut, 18th century (sold for $18,300); a stately Dutch lacquered cabinet, second half 18th century (sold for $10,065); a pair of robust German Baroque style parcel gilt side cabinets (sold for $9,150) and a majestic George III brass inlaid mahogany secretary, late 18th century (sold for $8,540).

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.s ... ineNo=4373

http://www.jzknight.com/
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Wow! Jzrk is going feng shui! ;-) ;-) ;-) Making room for all of the "chi"" to flow through. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Makes one wonder why the sudden shedding....Is she planning on going somewhere?
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Caterpillar

JZ could be riding on that black horse, Shamiridin and disappearing to the 23rd universe... where she can still continue SHOPPING...

You know, shopping malls exist on the other side, too.
Caterpillar

Another short video clip of JZK

JZ on her ?friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpaU5VR ... re=related

Copied from above:

danehenas

?Why did she spend so much of her precious time on this earth collecting all of that crap? Did Ramtha tell her to do it? BTW, how come Ramtha speaks English like the Romans in all those old Hollywood movies?? also, has anyone else noticed how much different Ramtha sounds now compared to the way he did on the Merv Griffin Show? Why would that be? Too many questions...?

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”