Mass murder in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
G2G

Mass murder in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Unread post by G2G »

Absolutely chilling excerpt from the blog of this man. When I read these words, I immediately thought of RSE and how jzrk's teachings believe murder is not wrong but the "choice of the victim." I doubt any of these women chose for this. The below is an excerpt which is published in its entirety at the URL below. Chilling words. It's very disconcerting to be aware that this is the thought process of a mass murderer and is along the same vein as what is taught at RSE. Dear god/s!

"""Tetelestai Church in Pittsburgh, PA - "Be Ye Holy, even as I have been Ye holy! Thus saith the lord thy God!", as pastor (name of pastor deleted) would proclaim. Holy (expletive deleted), religion is a waste. But this guy teaches (and convinced me) you can commit mass murder and then still go to heaven. (snip) In any case, guilt and fear kept me there until Nov. 2006. I think his crap did the most damage."""

Web address below.

www.observer-reporter.com
Source: www.observer-reporter.com

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”