Ask dr Greg Q&A on BTO

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

Ask dr Greg Q&A on BTO

Unread post by Caterpillar »

http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/gregsimmons.shtml

Copied from above,

July 16, 2009

Quote: ?An update on the RSE Home Study Course which now has new teachings and books, and the 2010 version will have a Zip drive!?

Sounds like we are going to survive 2009. Phew?

June 18, 2009

Quote: ?I have great difficulty manifesting physical needs but never encounter difficulty with the spiritual planes, am I short circuiting my manifestations?

This is one of the RED FLAGS!!!

May 7, 2009

Quote: ?How can a college student approach sharing Ramtha's knowledge in class?

dr Greg has marketing plans for college students? :shock:

April 16, 2009

Quote: ?A "saved" Christian with an opening mind seeks resources for more knowledge on Christianity, Greg's answer "the greatest resource is Dr. Miceal Ledwith, outstanding!"

More conspiracy theories.

March 19, 2009

Quote: ?A listener and RSE student expresses concern regarding Glenn Cunningham's misleading video about the school, what is motivating him, what is the background? Each person has their own perception, their truth ..bottom line is... "I never trust victims"

Oops?

Quote: ?is what we are doing at RSE affecting global consciousness, has it changed the time line, what would the world be like without RSE?

Great questions. :idea:

Quote: ?great difficulty in manifesting material needs?

Red flag :!:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”