RSE Agreement

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Compassion

RSE Agreement

Unread post by Compassion »

What year did JZ start having people sign an agreement? Was it done at the first time (meeting) a person attended or did she wait until a person attended more than one meeting?

Thank you for any input regarding the RSE agreement.

Compassion
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

I'm guessing you are talking about the gag order? This was started in 1993 or 1994 and it was in direct response to JZ learning that a student had been 'teaching' the information learned at rse to others. So at the next event everybody was presented with a form to sign, in which we promised to keep everything we would hear and experience, including any dreams we have where ramtha would appear to us 'sacred'. Meaning: don't talk about it to anyone who had not been there. Not even people who are in the school but happened to not be at the event.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
ex

Unread post by ex »

i dont remember the year[99-01] i was current. standing at the registration for a wineceremony,a staffpeorson handed me the agreement and said ; to get into the event i have to sign this. i started reading it. the peorson summerized the document to speed up the prozess. i asked her if i can take it home and sign it and bring it back. she said no i cant atend the evening then. i signed than she told me to initialize sertain parts. again i started reading the paragraphs. again she complained if i plan to take all day for this and basicly sumerized the paragraphs that most of them are to protect the videorecordings and jzs rights. i also ask if i can have a copie of this contract because i doubted the legalaty if i dont get a copie handed out . she spoke to her superviser and they areed to certainly send me a copie. needless to say that i never got one. i peorsanly to not aknowledge this document anymore.jz is welcome to sue me.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Everyone

Yes me too Ex. When I decided to go to RSE the first time for a beginners retreat, I phoned and spoke with the facilitator of that particular country. I also emailed and asked a number of questions before I paid the $1300 for the retreat.

When I arrived at the event I was then handed the gag order. I was not previously told anything about this agreement, despite all my previous correspondence with the RSE facilitator. When I questioned my concern in line at registration with 100's of people standing behind me I was briskly told I would not be able to attend this event unless I signed it there & then. I was also rushed through the process. I was not happy about it at all, and felt they purposely concealed this gag order until the last moment.

If I had been pre-warned (especially with kooky statements like "if I dream about Ramtha, I'm not allowed to talk about it") perhaps I would have seen the "red flag" for what it was and I wouldn't have gone. As it was, I had already paid several thousand dollars in airfares, accommodation, travel and RSE fees up to that point (the RSE fees being non-refundable) I felt trapped and so I signed.
Compassion

'First Time'

[quote="Dove"]Hi Everyone

Yes me too Ex. When I decided to go to RSE the first time for a beginners retreat, I phoned and spoke with the facilitator of that particular country. I also emailed and asked a number of questions before I paid the $1300 for the retreat.

Hello, Dove,
What year was that 'first time for a beginners retreat' that you attended? Thank you.

Compassion
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hello Compassion :-)

I did my beginners in 2005.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

A similar thing occurred with me at my beginner's event. After all of the travel and expense, I was presented and rushed through this inane "gag" order. At this beginning point, (and thereafter)...the dreams were my own, always will be, and always were...no pun intended here. I daresay I messed up my signature...lol. ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Compassion

Agreement

Thank you all for input.

Compassion

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”