Silent Subliminals

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
arewethereyet

Silent Subliminals

Unread post by arewethereyet »

Dear arewethereyet, unfortunately your entire post has been removed by the moderators. Please refrain from suggesting unethical and illegal actions against RSE and its members.

Please take the time to read the EMF guidelines for posting:

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... ic.php?t=3

This thread has been locked and any further postings of this nature may result in having your EMF registration temporarily suspended.

Please contact the moderators privately if you have any concerns with this decision. messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

Thank you for your understanding,

The EMF Moderators
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

arewethereyet,

Your ideas for CULT recovery and offering support on EMF ?in my opinion? is much same as the indoctrinated madness we are endeavoring to clean out of our lives.
Speaking as a sound engineer that has also made subliminal tapes...... :oops:
your proposal for bombarding RSE with subliminal messages is ludicrous,
perhaps you also believe we need not abide ethics towards those that have none...!

I understand you have no respect for Judith, but do you still "believe" in "Ramtha"?
if so, to what respect?

Have you posted before on EMF using the name "Truster"?
Just curious....

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
arewethereyet

homeopathic treatments

Unread post by arewethereyet »

yes dave have you heard of homeopathic measures?
sometimes to cure the disease you need to treat it with the same measure lol
some people create forums, some pickit with signs, or hold local meetings or provide videos, and some use silent prayers, some use silent subliminals.
how many people have drove by the ranch at night and heard frogs cherping out of rse's loudspeakers even if it was only one command, are you too niave to consider that possibility. it is possible that many people in the yelm vicinity are programmed to bow to the fake ramtha image, i'm just trying to provide balance.
dave there are people out there afraid of thier brainwashed neighbors in rse might tresspass & cause harm, and what a perfect way to begin the exit counciling.
are you trying to persuade me dave calling my method ludricrous, persuading is a method used at rse, now come on dave you should never try to persuade anyone thats a nlp method man.;lol

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”