Living to 200 Years

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
California Dreamin'

Living to 200 Years

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I continue to be amazed that students of RSE are able to rationalize that they will live to 200 years when more and more continue to die and so many more are in need of "blue healings?"

Sure, JZRK explains away the deaths by saying that the deceased are now dancing with him/her/it in the 23rd Universe, or that those who are seriously ill are merely transmuting.

And why didn't RSE students do some critical thinking around the fact that JZRK recently asked the Children's School of Excellence to heal her? She should have instead demonstrated to the children how they can heal their own selves via a blue body healing?? Why didn't she heal herself? -- because she can't heal herself!

I fear many students will never wake up. At RSE you are given tools to justify ANYTHING.

I am SO VERY grateful that I got out when I did -- now THAT is a miracle manifestation.
Vanilla

Re: Living to 200 Years

Unread post by Vanilla »

I agree. You would think at least Jz would live that long.

She wears a wig and has plastic surgery, I feel bad saying that, because I do not like insulting any woman. But It doesnt make sense, how are you going to look in 200 years if you cant hold it together for 60? I dont want to be hurtful. But I feel really fooled and really angry. Just going over in my head, why I believed this. Why I thought I could be " like the ram".

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”