2012 not happening

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Robair

2012 not happening

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

Does RSE believe that the world will end in 2012? No. RSE is already making administrative plans for its school curriculum for 2013 and 2014."

This statement seem to have gotten lost in all the commotion of the last 2 weeks . What it look like is no one in the school except for the Generals seem to know about what happened in South Africa. With a statement like this one if I would be one that have been convinced to moved to Yelm to prepare for this scenario ,leave my family, friends, I mean leave everything behind, and now finding out that the very entities that have been in the forefront of my move now telling News Papers and everyone else that they do not believe in the 2012 scenario, but not telling me/ us of this very important new development.

What do I do now ? I am in a Foreign Country on an expired Visa maybe, with practically no money Credit Cards max to their limits perhaps ,no able to find real work ,have pushed away all my family and friends .
On the top of everything now I am drinking wine in the morning and probably am an alcoholic in disguised, I have been drink see 11 water from the dead Sea with lye in it for the last 10 years, I am hook on Prozac, and twinkies and waiting for Omega to pay off, my underground is leaking and my Guru is in Italy right now with a bunch of wealthy new customers having a Feast charging them $5000. And I am here Yelm walking in the rain and cold waiting for her to comeback so I can go to my next requirement event ,that she/they can tell me the truth about what she meant when she told everyone else that 2012 scenario is Not Happening. If she come up again with the same excused that she used the last time in 1995 after preparing for 7 years for the same thing I am going to be Pissed OFF.

And what is she telling those new high paying customers anyway ? Is she telling them others secrets that she has not been telling us the low paying customers. Ho wait maybe she is getting ready to make a big change, after all it look like it would much easier for her to have a feast once a week in a beautiful Hotels around the world with sophisticated people that are able to pay $5000, then being stuck in Yelm in the rain watching a bunch of mostly foreigners stumbling in the mud all day. After all I am 64 years old now and need a change in my life to match my new fake Face.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
appealing

Re: 2012 not happening

Unread post by appealing »

Don't sweat it Robair,
That students are surely going to be told that the media had to be of the impression that 2012 and beyond are not happening *wink wink* because really they are - and quite frankly if everybody had the 'secret' information, then it would mean that earth would not be able to make the most of the cleansing opportunity. Can't be having all those non believers hunkering down to safety and all. :roll:

Lucky you and I both know the 'truth' eh?! :shock:
Appealing
ex

Unread post by ex »

well robair. your post shows clearly you misinterpretated the teachings. look all the struggling rse students in yelm love ramtha as long as they come to the events they have hope. whats wrong with spreading hope? you r not in rse since a long time everything is different nowadays. rse doesn't rely know what you r talking about. ramtha never said the earth ends. you see predictions r done to prevent catastrophes or r you someone so mindles and cruel to rather see the predictions of the rahm come true and many people die just to be right? the rahm can't waste anymore time on people who hold on to their lack. everywhere in the world r people who wanna live near rse ,its holy ground so move aside and let them come to yelm. [ this is sarcasm. the arguments r out of contecs, but i heard them from stage or read them in other rse statements. i just saved jz legal fees]
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I heard Ram is 1000% behind the new Phoenix school opening up in 2012.

That is funny to me. I see your point.

When paradise is here.
ex

Unread post by ex »

whats the Phoenix school ?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Pheonix Rising is the new School at Rse, with new physical school, Opening in 2012.

By the name I take it,its going to rise from the ashes of 2012 destruction. Ram said he is 1000% behind this school, in the ads for it.

They just moved their location from the back of 89th ave to some new place by a lake so kids can go canoeing.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”