Fear

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Another Dimension60

Fear

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

thanks to Japan, and perhaps HARRP, the media is doing a far more thorough job of instilling fear re upcoming cataclysmic events, and preparedness. The city of Aberdeen is meeting as I type - for officials to review what is needed for survival in case of a tsunami..... And, it's free!!! Imagine that. ... Do you think the Fire Chief is actually channeling Yaweh or Someone?

Be interesting to know if folks from around the US and world are also being bombarded by their media.??
Marie

Re: Fear

Unread post by Marie »

I'm very interested to know how Japan is being received in yelm. I was almost afraid to talk to my mother as I imagined that she would be near hysterics and be talking of nothing but the beginning of the end. When I spoke to her however, she was calm and appeared rational, making statements that this is just nature, and it happens etc etc. I was surprised. My reaction was to think that she was putting me on, not wanting to let on how she really feels or what is really going on there.... Anyone with any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys

Las Week National Geografic Network had a special on where the next big earth Quake sounami could happen and is 310 years over due ,and could be even bigger then Japan. is the West coast covering 600 miles from the Noth of California all Oregon all the way to Seattle and could be up to 50 miles inland with wave up to 40 feet high.
Funny that the school not worry about that.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Marie,

RSE / JZ Knight is fully capitalizing on the Japan tragedy.
To follow up on Robairs comment..Yelm is not a protected area.
An underground bunker is not the place to ride out earthquakes or floods!
Most escape tunnels will shear off in a major quake trapping the occupants inside.
Yelm is directly in the path of the water behind the Alder Dam!!
Unfortunately.... “as I once believed :oops: ” RSE students have been tottaly brainwashed into thinking Yelm is a safe place and “Ramtha” will protect them. :sad:

David
Alder Lake is the lake that is formed behind the dam, stretching about 7 miles (11 km) upstream. With 28 miles (45 km) of shoreline,
the lake is a popular recreation spot close to Mount Rainier National Park.
Alder Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alder_Dam
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

nobody knew specific when and ahead of time that a tragedy like this hit. even the psychic master teacher diden't make it known. maybe the staff will fabricate proof out of the archives of his knowingness. there is an update included in the primary retreat though all the ramsters will know whats to do.if the big one hits the pacific nw, the misery will hit all the other people. ramsters will sit in their ugs and shoot their hungry neighbors as instructed before. or did this change?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

apparently..
At the recent RSE event in Yelm...instructions were given by JZ Knight/Ramtha to students to cut down all the trees surrounding their houses... :sad:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

At an event I attended in mid 2010, JZKnight, while performing, claimed devastating earthquakes happening in France, Volcanos in France and Greenland erupting, Flooding and complete destruction of all waterborne creatures on the East Coast would happen within the next year.
There was not one mention of the largest earthquake in the last 100 years strinking Japan, or a devastating tsunami, let alone a nuclear disaster, the likes of which have not been seen since Chernobyl. Wouldn't this be something an all knowing, all seeing God couldn't miss? It disgusts me that I overlooked and justified these obviously made up predictions while a cult follower of JZ's. It disgusts me even more that all the hard core groupies not only will justify JZ's obvious lack of psychic powers, but take credit for preventing those particular disasters. I hope and pray with all my soul that this OBVIOUS MISREPRESENTATION, this GIANT LIE, will cause all her followers to begin to question again, begin to reinstate their own internal sense of right and wrong that JZ has for so long tried to separate them from. This is exactly the type of instance that woke me from that terrible nightmare, seeing that what JZ said and what really was were never one in the same. May all my old friends and longtime confidants see what a sham they have been party to, and save themselves from a life of soulless, fear filled degradation. Please wake up. Please wake up. I miss you.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

May all my old friends and longtime confidants see what a sham they have been party to, and save themselves from a life of soulless, fear filled degradation. Please wake up. Please wake up. I miss you.
This speaks beautifully of my deep desire as well. :cry: It's just not fair.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

yes free, beautifully eloquently said - and probably resonates deeply with all of us who participate/read here...
and reminds me of a recent 'discovery' of Joanna Macy, a now 81 yr old 'activist' -- don't know much yet about her, and haven't fully explored her website - http://www.joannamacy.net/ -- Under multimedia is a short video/talk re Uncertainty. I've been impacted by her perspective - that maybe we can and maybe we can't 'change' the world - what we can and must do is be present with the pain of our humanity and human companions of all times, and of the earth and all creation.... .... ..... Here on emf, and in our lives, we do what we can to reveal and stop jz from hurting any more people ... ... and we are present with the pain of our co-travelers in jzland... .... And I remember, especially when I first left/awakened - how I could 'hear' the crying Souls of those who remained... .... And, as Macy also describes, it's so very hard to stay present with the pain, and I became deafened to those cries until a few years ago ... ... And we do what we can do, and I believe it is nevertheless our compassionate presence with that pain that ultimately 'delivers' us all....
(please know that I'm not promoting or even recommending Macy - it's just that what she said re Uncertainty resonated with me)
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I noticed how the school downplayed the radiation. Because that is real and there is no money in that. But coming doom, OH YES!

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”