Latest News from RSE re. Japan

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Dove

Latest News from RSE re. Japan

Unread post by Dove »

http://twitter.com/RamthasSchool/status ... 9679271936

RAMTHA URGES HIS STUDENTS TO IMMEDIATELY EVACUATE JAPAN AND PACIFIC RIM ISLANDS
On March 31, 2011, during the Yelm Primary Retreat, Ramtha delivered a special emergency announcement to the largest group ever assembled for a live Ramtha teaching and online stream.

Ramtha foresees more devastating earthquakes and tsunamis in the Pacific in the weeks ahead. He requested all of his students in Japan to begin evacuating the country within three days. Ramtha also requested all of his students to evacuate the following areas: Taiwan, Indochina, the islands of the Pacific Ocean; plus the coastal areas of Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Rim in the Americas

Ramtha/JZ is claiming that Ramtha predicted this earthquake in 1986
Ramtha predicted Japan’s movement – in 1986
Japan moves from major earthquake March 11, 2011
“Already, just over 36 hours after the quake, data-crunchers had determined that the temblor’s force moved parts of eastern Japan as much as 12 feet closer to North America, scientists said, and that Japan has shifted downward about two feet,” quoting the Los Angeles Times.

Ramtha spoke of Japan moving in May, 1986:
“There is a new landmass that is creating itself at the present moment off of your country called Japan. Know you what that is? The people of the Rising Sun, grand name. It is a new shelf rising to the surface, and the shelf of that pressure coming to the surface is going to create quite a bit of activity with regard to earthquakes in Japan.
When something rises, you must make room for it. That which is called this particular island country is going to be moving, as it were indeed, to the west to allow that which is rising on the east to be its closest neighbor.”

Now wouldn't it have been impressive if Ramtha had predicted this a month ago, lives could have been saved, how about some specifics too, ie. the nuclear radiation, tsunami. What I read above is just "gibble gabble" rambling made 25 years ago... Big deal, I can also predict an earthquake somewhere in the pacific within the next 30 years

I feel absolutely sick thinking about all these people running around in fear while JZ is raking in the dollars at their expense. I received several emails from "sincere" people urging me to watch the "emergency message" reminding me to be "impeccable" and make sure everybody paid their required $50 but I declined stating that I was offended that I was expected to pay for an emergency message. Another email has arrived "At JZ's request part 2 will be edited & made available at a later date - more dollars to earn I guess :sad:
ex

Re: Latest News from RSE re. Japan

Unread post by ex »

[quote]The rim of the Pacific Ocean is the scene of much volcanic and earthquake activity. This area is called the "Pacific Rim of Fire" but is also referred to as the "Ring of Fire" or "Circum-Pacific Belt." It is an arc stretching from New Zealand along the eastern edge of Asia, north across the Aleutian Islands of Alaska, and south along the coast of North and South America. 90% of all earthquakes and 81% of the world's largest earthquakes occur along the Rim of Fire [/quote]
http://www.suite101.com/content/earthqu ... re-a207632

how long did this event last? several hours? i would be rely interested how many words you need to put the information given together. nice of jz to warn people who r willing to pay for it. tectonic movements of of this magnitude [rising of a new landmass] cant rely be kept secret from the gouvernements and conspirators.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
All I know is that after 12 hours JZ needed a break.
I think her diaper was full.
Come on Robair That's not nice.
I know she was drinking, snorting sneezing,hicupping. pretty much like the drunk that she is.
I also understand that The Buffon was defending her about something and telling them how she was gorgeous when she was 50 and that Oprah was Jealous of her because JZ had a bigger boat then her , apparently JZ rented a boat for $20,000 a day and was anchored next to Oprah’s boat.
Yes there will an on demand for the internet I also think that it will be edited to protect her Drunkenness.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

about what should ophra be jealous about? more success more money reaches more people. more than 6000 students.sounds delusional.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Robair: "I think her diaper was full". ROFL

W.E.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

"I think her diaper was full"
I doubt it. It all comes flowing freely from her mouth.

:twisted:

Appealing
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbleQv1e0-8
if you have the stomach to listen to it. stalin let his generals dances for him. pretty gutsy to put an obvious drunken ramtha on stage and u tube. short breathed too probably smoking again. nice that she does so much for the middel east. now with the god part i get confused. we all go back to super fishialy accept outside gods again and ramtha is one of them and jzr never contradict the teachings eh.seeing this makes me very happy to be out of rse. when they count the audience they probably count all the streaming. the hall is not so full. hopefully you get the real stuff if you pay 50 bucks.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I wish I knew what took me soo long to see through this ridiculous charade. For years I really believed. Now when I watch or see anything to do with JZ, I can see through it clearly, the drunken, stumbling, mumbling JZ. I did this song and dance in my 20's: Get hammered, crank up the music of my hey day, blather on to anyone that would listen, say ridiculous, contradicting things that make perfect sense at the time, but when you see or listen to it, realize just what a jackass you are when you drink too much.
What in the hell does 60's Peace music have to do with a bloody violent islamic revolution in North Africa? Doesn't anyone else see that blatant contradiction. This is a very bad recruiting tool, or solidarity tool. The Libyans are saying, "please you drunk bastards, just leave us alone, we don't want you on our side, because you clearly don't understand what our side is."
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes were r the democratic structures under which rse functions. ramtha life up to your talk. rse is run on a military need to know structure i see more parallels to gadafi and hitler than to a people movement. down with tyrants everywhere including yelm. get 'the teachings' out into the world and face the judgement. than you will see that you r only a tyrant in your own house. you wanna run a revolution from your armchair ? there r people bleeding for their existence it would take more than showing them a peace sign. and sending them 1000imaginary beings.
Another Dimension60

Re: questions of evidence

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Isn't the fact that some people perceive the above noted recent youtube of "Ramtha" as valid and loving and relevant and informative evidence that JZK Inc customers are under some mind altering manipulations? How can one not see that this is a very drunk person ranting? I can't bear watching for more than a few minutes without literally wanting to throw up! How can we who dwell in another dimension not feel compassion and even pity for all who are still literally under a spell?
What does San Francisco have to do with the middle east?
When Ramtha conquered the known world - was his army a democracy? were the cities and countries he conquered democracies under his leadership? Was he not a middle eastern tyrant according to his own story?
Why is wanting peace in the middle east and recognizing that Love is the most powerful force equated with believing that the drunken ranting body was being used by an enlightened being? Is not that kind of thinking again evidence that critical thinking has been diminished if not extinguished?

By the way - who's the dude on stage standing behind jz?

someone commented above that the arena wasn't full - but seemed so to me :-? ah well....
freemysoul

That is Michael Ledwith, or Father, or Brother, or Thomas, or whoever JZ decides to call him at her whimsy. He was once a Catholic priest who left the Diocese under what some would call, very suspicious circumstances. I was at an event once, where again, a very drunk JZ, hurled insults and accusations of sexual deviance at him, under the guise of "Truth Ceremonies". He is a die hard who if JZ told him to jump off the Empire State Building because it would bring him enlightenment, would not hesitate in leaping.
I could not agree with you more about the contradiction of an admitted Tyrant calling for solidarity with the "oppressed". It is so JZ to suck people into her misguided and usually ill informed foreign policy ideals that change from day to day. What I have a hard time understanding: I had a breaking point, a point at which I had seen enough hypocrisy and deceit to leave RSE. Don't the rest of these people have that same breaking point? Maybe not when and where I had mine, but isn't there a point at which they must "know" that what they are involved in is so full of holes and lacking in proof and consistency that there comes an understanding of being duped? It is hard to watch people I still care for deeply and love unconditionally follow this charlatan to their own demise or downfall, and not knowing where JZ is leading them, or what that demise and downfall will inevitably be is the most frightening thing of all.
Any logical, reasonable person who watches that video sees what I do now, yet I remember dancing right up there with them not too long ago, and understand just what a strangle hold JZ has on them. What a sickening idea, to have people you love, out of their own free will, follow such a depraved, delusional hypocrite out of fear that their is a possibility JZ is telling the truth, even when you can logically deduce that she is a pathological liar, incapable of truth.
It really does all come back to 'critical thinking', and having enough trust in YOU to come back from the edge of the abyss with logic and reason still in tact. It is difficult watching people exercise their own free will sometimes, and I know better and have more compassion for people who have drug addiction issues.
Enough rambling, that video was hard to watch.
freemysoul

PS
ex,
I completely agree about the 50 bucks. That is just for the first half of the "Emergency Message", the second half will be an additional 100 bucks once JZ has edited it. SUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
If I had a penny for every prediction of JZ's that was meant to scare the shit out of people there never amounted to a hill of beans, I would be penny rich.
Kind of the lowest of lows, "If you want to know what I know that will save your life, and the life of your loved ones, PAY UP!!!!" The epitome of manipulation and shady dealings. JZ Knight, you are a scumbag.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the dud in the back is michael ledwith. i saw diane accuci ? who got fired in the audience. some student who were long time students when i left are on camera.they obviously don't have no other live lots of money so.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

wow.. pretty funny / sad / pathetic... I'm no spring chicken but I was surprised at how old most of the people there were!... I thought it would be easy to spot my mother because I figured she'd be one of the few "white heads" there.. wrong!.... A great majority of participants seemed to be well over 65 - 70... JZ said nothing relevant at all .. and I agree it didn't look like a full house except for the crowd she had gathered at the front and was filmed.. When the camera spanned the back and outer edges it was mostly empty space with peoples belongings.. how sad that she has become such a cartoon character with a smattering of fellow drunks swaying to old 60s music... Like the world would care a gnat's a** WHAT she / they think or do... I'm sure Obama will be on the the horn to her asap as soon as his team sees that video!.. Must be a great excuse for them to drink that's all I can say.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
The last two days I have been commenting on the Video part of it, about an hour ago I started to have problems posting. and Now I see that the they have block all comments and took all of them out it look like Her Drunkeness woke up from her hangover. Hey Charlatan You Did not like what I had to say it look like.What is you next move now that you are awake take the video off You Tube.
Robair
ex

Unread post by ex »

that happened to me before i needed a new account to comment. i actually was wondering why they let you get in a discussion like this. also i think that zero was a rse web member who thought he or she can handle you. you might be banned from all comments to rse videos. it was good to see that even old ramsters objected to this one. if jz goes more public she will see more critisisem. the thing i would have asked next on you tube would have been: if you show a rebel laying in sand dieing for his cause this video would he feel suported? or is it just for rse students to feel good?.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hi Ez
I knew something was going on I had put a post saying that I was having problems, I kept getting trowed out of the site 5 of my posts did not make it on. It look like someone was moderating and blocking my posts. I had to go off the site and reload the page to be back on.So they were working on it during that time, her drunkenness was sleeping at the wheel I hope no one on the staff get in trouble to have let it go that far,we all know that Her Drunkenness is a tyrant her self.About Zero I figured it out when I read all the posts he/she posted last night.One one of them she/he said that they were Emfer on here, that was a give away, no one call us that only current Ramsters, that why I posted that she/he was not telling the truth on here.I do not think that was a RSE staff. but diffidently a current student. It was so sad to see some of them defending her and the video completely ignoring that she was drunk out of her mind but like you said they did not like to see old ramters talking against her.
This for the RSE staff that are monitoring our site. Come on guys have a little critical thinking how can you not see that she is getting out of hand, she was drunk out of her mind. So Sad
Robair
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Hi All -

I watched the video this morning for the first time.

The music that was played in the YouTube video is the exact same music that was played at an October 1998 or '99 one-month Boktau. The YouTube video was trippy to watch because the music automatically took me back immediately to that event -- feelings and all.

In the video s/he was wearing the exact same brown jacket that she was wearing when I saw her "in disguise" in Las Vegas last summer at Circque du Soleil. (I'd recognize those hands anywhere.)

Also, I have never heard Scamtha thank the audience before. In the last several minutes of the video she gives thanks many times to the audience for their support blah blah blah. Very interesting. Her eyes look worn out and not just from the booze and smoke. Her expression at times reveals/looks like she wants out of the Ramtha thing and she knows she's trapped.

It's now hard for me to believe I was ever such a faithful student and that I actually believed whatever hype was going on at the time. Like at mentioned, that video really took me back.

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Did anybody notice the RSE press release says the 1986 prediction was that Japan moves west, then RSE goes on to quote the LA Times that Japan moved 12 feet closer to North America? It sounds to me that Japan moved east.

Thanks to Freemysoul for pointing out who Michael Ledwith is. That's ironic. I know that JZ/R has railed at length about abuse in the Catholic church, and she/he seems disinclined for forgiveness. I think the following article pretty much lays it out about Ledwith: http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0531/maynooth.html

The Youtube solidarity video seems an odd choice for an RSE promotion. JZ/R looks very shagged out or maybe drunk. Near the end, she/he seems to stumble over, "I am Ramtha, god of Egypt..."

I'm not a ramster, but I have several friends who attend a lot of RSE events. It is tough to watch them get so nerve-wracked over the material in the recent RSE lectures. To me, it seems contradictory to obsess so much over would-be disasters when you know you go to the plane of bliss if you die.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the option to coment is disabeled for all? at least the one i clicked on youtube is disabled. jzr fears the light of day.she took 12h?for this channeling. if she wants out she can shorten her appearance its usually anyway bla bla. the show doesen't throw out enough money without the superstar.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Yes Ex
I don't think she will ever again let anyone comment on one of her Video. Just to bad I was just warming up I had prepared a lot of stuff.
hey well it was fun while it lasted.
I don't think that she will keep that video on You Tube. she will wait that things settle down a bit before taking it down, but if she keep it on, well she is in worst shape than I thought mentally not that she not bad to start with
Robair
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome to EMF Ockham Thank you for posting... :idea:
Thanks to Freemysoul for pointing out who Michael Ledwith is. That's ironic. I know that JZ/R has railed at length about abuse in the Catholic church, and she/he seems disinclined for forgiveness.
I think the following article pretty much lays it out about Ledwith: http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0531/maynooth.html
Apparently..During an “RSE Wine ceremony” Michael Ledwith confessed to his child molesting,
How fitting but very sad that he has now surrendered his life into the hands of a mind rapist!!
There he stands behind JZ Knight in 'solidarity' to deceptions, abuse and self delusions of grandeur.
I think for many RSE students viewing this video footage will now be searching for the RSE exit door.
Just know that we at EMF are here to support you in finding your way out of the RSE trap,
and with recovering your heart, mind and soul...

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you to everyone on EMF.

We're from the upper midwest US, and that is probably one of the least disaster prone areas in North America. None the less, JZ/R has my ramster friends freaked out to the point that they're ready to liquidate their belongings and high tail it to Yelm. It is a little less than 1000 feet above sea level here, and the ramsters believe the tidal wave created when the UFOs sink Japan will flood this area.

No offense to Yelm, which is a beautiful area, but the RSE ranch isn't at that high an elevation either. I'm told JZ fixed that inconvenience by announcing there are subterranean rollers that will rise Yelm up above the reach of the mele. Geologists have been lying, etc.

It is like the tale about the Emporer's New Clothes. The more outrageous the claim; the more people accept it.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

in terms of the safety of Yelm - local news station is having a special program today specifically about disaster preparedness.... Almost every night on the news there's info/instructions/ recommendations re preparedness......
On the other hand :-? the media is at least as good as jz in promoting fear - re terrorism, economy, crashing govt, disasters of tsunamis and quakes and garbage and floods etc..... So from a cynical point of view, I almost (emphasis on almost) take comfort in the fact that the more the media promotes preparedness, the less likely there's an imminent disaster.... :-?

Ironically - in the mid80s when jz first promoted imminent disaster, every 'event' for at least a year including answers to the question: where shall I move to be safe. The typical answer from ramtha was listen to yourself, stay where you are.....
That would be on tapes from 1986,87. The 'joke', the reminder in a sense, was the story of the man escaping the dangers of san francisco earthquakes and got killed on his motorcycle on the way.....
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Here is an article I found written by a Ramster warning the masses re. Ramtha's latest predictions"

This information was sent to me a little while ago by someone I know who is of good character. I'm not sending this to frighten anyone but just to inform. Now we all know we are in the time of severe Earth changes. You can either delete or read this and apply your own knowing. If it resonates then prepare. If this does not resonate then delete this information.

A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE AND MASTER STUDENT WHO LIVES IN LANGLEY and Washington, LISTENED TO THE 17 HOUR LIVE STREAM DELIVERED BY RAMTHA on March 31st. THEY WROTE AS FOLLOWS: [by the way....thousands across the globe listened to this and are beginning to prepare]. Ramtha has never given such a lengthy dissertation.

I apologize for sending this e-mail out to all of you in a "BULK' format. I do not normally do this. I beg your pardon, but time is of the essence, and I simply DO NOT have the time to e-mail 200+ people [friends]. I apologize for the 'privacy' breach. IT MATTERS NOT AT THIS POINT.

Donna H writes: Brief points only....Can't really summarize a 17 hour teaching. but this is what I recall. [the 'nittus-grittus' if you will].

Pacific Rim coastal folks need to get marching in 3 days. Japan is going to have 1-2 more BIG 10+ quakes and because of the nuclear meltdown Japan will be sunk entirely. Contemplate the size of an earthquake that would have to occur to sink Japan under another plate tectonic. The tsunami from that will be 1000-1500 feet in height and will hit the coasts of the Pacific Rim several times. This is to happen before the end of April.

Two major quakes will occur in June. (June 15th-21st) One is to occur on the San Andreas fault, the other on the Cascadian. Both will be 10 to 10.5's. I do believe a 10.0 is ten times worse than a 9.0. The cities on the west coast of the Americas will be destroyed.

Arizona and most of Nevada will be destroyed. New Mexico will be ocean front by the sounds of it.

The earth is already ringing like a bell. This will set off the New Madrid fault line splitting the Unitied States at the Mississippi River, from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico.

New York City and area will sink into a cavern that has no known depth. It is an abyss and with all our [current] technology, they haven't been able to measure its depth. It will be filled in by the ocean and look like a lake. Vast regions will be destroyed on the east coast because when the New Madrid goes (in June) it will set off the nuclear plants which will be 1000 times worse than Japan because of the sheer number of them on the east coast.

All of Europe will go. Apparently it will start in Greece with a quake and a deadly volcano in Europe will go too. Can't remember the time frame. Have to re-watch it. SOOO much info given.

Ramtha's message was delivered on March 31st, and the following morning April 1st, Greece had a 6.2 quake. Human Beings still do not know how to predict earthquakes.
We just simply do not know...nobody does, even with all our sophisticated technology.

Written ABOVE AND BELOW are comments [e-mails] I...[Jeff Lake]....personally received from Masters in Ramtha via the 17 hour Live Stream Feed on March 31st. This is the longest message ever delivered from the Ram. WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION. THIS IS NO JOKE!!

Japan 10.5 quake in next 3 months creates a 800-1000 foot wave to hit entire Pacific Rim
Wave of 250 feet in area near Yelm
make sure you are above 300 feet and not near water

Mt. Rainier is calm
Mt Adams and Mt Hood will not be safe

22miles around Yelm, Washington or high ground is safe

Of the Pacific Ring of Fire islands...
in three days this evacuation is to begin of all island nations in the
Pacific Ring of Fire

Do it straight away says Ram
Japan is going under, into the sea......except for Mount Fugi
Be prepared to go to safe land until 2014

Australia .......go inland away from coast
Europe will disappear
This is an event like the times of Atlantis/Lemuria ........Europe will sink overnight

Stay tuned....more to come
********************************************************************************************************
....."of the ring of fire islands
in three days this evacuation is to begin of all island nations in the ring of fire
do it straight away says Ram
Japan is going into the sea......except for Mount Fugi

Be prepared to go to safe land until 2014

....."JZ streamed the night before and told us about the huge quake going to happen on the 15th to 21st. of June..a 10 scale quake...Calif..Oregon..Mexico and all the way up here..it will head across the states and she was almost crying when she told us...she told us about a 9 quake in the February streaming but didn't say when or where...the staff told her she should have said where..so now she is not holding back...2012 she said will have a huge burst from the sun and knock out everything electrical...satellites etc...New York will be completely destroyed...the largest concentration of Nuke plants are on the east coast..they will not have enough time to shut them down. You saw what happened in Japan..she said Japan will look like nothing compared to what is about to happen.....

-- Australia .......go inland away from coast
Europe will disappear
this is an event like the times of Atlantis/Lemuria ........Europe will sink in one night

My own personal "Knowingness" is indicating to me that this quake will strike Japan on April 22nd. It is definitely going to happen sometime in April before months end. Please do NOT take my personal 'prediction' to HEART. GO WITHIN AND MAKE ANY AND ALL DETERMINATIONS FOR YOURSELF. Because of 'quantum' shift',s things can change RAPIDLY in a heartbeat. I've had this date 'popping' into my mind now for approximately three weeks, so I'm leaving Vancouver Island and heading inland on March 21st at the latest....or possibly earlier, if I should suddenly receive information that indicates I need to do that.

I do not want the responsibility on my head for your personal safety and well being by sharing misleading information. The point is this....trust YOURSELF, and your own 'Intuitive knowingness'. Pay attention to Nature now....animals have an instinct for this sort of thing. If your domestic pets begin displaying unusual behaviours....or if you see rodents such as mice and rats running away from the coast,or birds...or any animal in nature... it's time to bust a move.

Be ever alert this month, pay attention, get focused....do NOT let yourself become distracted with the same ole, same ole mundane crap that consumes your ordinary existence. What lies before us is an unprecedented event of a cataclysmic nature.

Anyone living in coastal communities needs to be aware of this, which is why I'm sending this out now to all my friends.

Normally I do NOT send out BULK e-mailing, so I beg your pardon...I haven't the time to e-mail 200+ people individually....just no time at all. I have much to take care of in my own life in order to prepare to leave. Time is of the essence though and I'm taking care of business and bustin' a move.

Every prediction Ramtha has ever made over the past 30 years has come to pass. This is no exception. Just KNOW THAT!! [if nothing else, and do with this information what you will]. !!

Those who are 'in the know' and aligned with nature will pay attention and take heed. If your trust YOURSELF and your own God/instincts you'll do what is right for you and be at the 'Right place/Right time'. Those who want to dismiss this information as nonsensical drivel....that's your choice. Don't shoot the messenger....just ringing the alarm bells in an effort to save as many people as possible.

So there you have it. Any and all updates will be forwarded on as they come in. Stay safe and be prepared to bust a move at any moment over these next three months. Your very life may depend upon it. Be alert and prepared at all times.
GOD SPEED TO EVERYONE.

Unconditional Divine Love and God Speed to All, Jeff Lake
http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/b ... 3#comments
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Here's a clip taken from the Edgar Cayce site http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/media_center.aspx

As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye …” Edgar Cayce reading 3976-15

JZ, in this day & age of the internet, it is just "too" easy to see where you get your stories from
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I wish Vera Stanley Alder's book, "Mundane to the Magnificent," were more readily available. I'd love to lend the book to ramsters I know to read. Unfortunately, I suspect ramsters would probably rationalize that Alder's book is the result of a timeline shift and it is really pre-channeled JZ/R or whatever.

I'm a spiritual neophyte, but I can see that JZ/R takes liberally from eastern religions, Edgar Cayce, the Theosophy movement (Blavatsky, Alder, etc.) and any munber of 20th century pop psychology sources. JZK Inc. just repackages the stuff and slaps TM, SM, (c), on existing ideas by coining new terms like Tank, C&E, Blue Body, ad nausium.

Apologies for wandering away from the main topic of doomsday/Japan to JKZ plagerism.
freemysoul

Here is my "intuitive knowingness": JZ Knight has NEVER been right about 1 single prediction in over 35 years, NOT ONE!!!!!!!!! Don't listen to all the scare tactics. JZ Knight watches TOO MUCH TV. JZ Knight gets a kick out of SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE. My fifteen years of JZ experience has taught me one very important thing about what she says: IT IS A WHOLE LOTTA WHO HA! You notice that she comes up with this 22 miles around Yelm, WA as being safe. The only reason she does this, and she has done it at least 7 or 8 times that I remember, is to have people become dependent upon HER, move close to the "school" and be able to come to her weekly "important messages", where she can ramble on drunkenly about things she knows nothing of, puffing up her ego on her own self importance. DO NOT LISTEN TO JZ Knight about anything, she has an ulterior motive that is based on greed, power and control over human beings. Don't give her that satisfaction. She has split up enough families and destroyed enough individuals in this lifetime, its time to wake people up to exactly who JZ is by telling anyone who wants to listen, exactly WHO JZ Knight is, what she has done, her track record for lies, manipulation and creating hysteria amongst her flock with these ridiculous predictions, Japan isn't going anywhere, it is impossible for an earthquake to create a 1500 foot wave, tectonic plates are no more than 35-40 feet deep at any one point, a first year geology student could tell you that. I know how many times she has pulled this fear tactic, and that is all it is, instill fear amongst 'your people' they become docile and very easily led. IT INFURIATES ME THAT THIS SAME OLD DOG AND PONY SHOW ON THE SAME PEOPLE WITHOUT THEM SAYING, "Isn't this the same thing JZ pulled 2 years ago, or hey, didn't JZ say that the world was ending 20 years ago, or hey, whatever happened with those 10 briefcase bombs in 10 cities back in 2001 after 9/11.
STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JZ KNIGHT IS A FEAR MONGER WITH A FORKED TONGUE AND BLACK HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONLY PERSON JZ KNIGHT GIVES A DAMN ABOUT IS JZ KNIGHT!!!
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Every prediction Ramtha has ever made over the past 30 years has come to pass
What planet do you live on???????? Just off the top of my head here's a few that come to mind. I attended a Q & E in 2007 with Ramtha, we were told that:

in Fall 2008 the earth would experience a runner that would affect coastlines all around the world, shipping lanes would be affected - DIDN'T HAPPEN

in 2008 there will be a 3000 ft wave - DIDN'T HAPPEN

in 2008 all the trees will be down in Yelm - DIDN'T HAPPEN

in March 2011 JZ Knight will die of heart problems - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
Ramsters will say JZ changed the timeline, the rest of us know this was a manipulative sympathy tactic (very Judith-like) and a tactic to earn more $, ie. Ramtha won't be here for much longer, so pay up now for enlightenment, while he's still here .... the bottom line is its ANOTHER FALSE PREDICTION.

We were told Europe was going to freeze over, the latest story sounds like it's now going to sink, the story just keeps changing.

To all those people that are lining up to pay $100 for the next instalment, check this site out first as well as other sites, http://www.alamongordo.com/edgar_cayce_ ... sions.html you can get the info for free, Cayce has been a big source of inspiration for JZ
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ/R offers up a smorgasboard of disaster. Recent cataclysmic predictions for Europe range from a new ice age, to collapasing into the hollow earth, to being, "fried," by a solar flare from June 2011 until 2013. I'd think a prophet ought to be able to give me some helpful guidance rather than throwing a bunch of stuff up on the wall to see what, if anything, sticks.

Since I'm not a student, all I know is the non-proprietary stuff or things ramsters accidentally leak. No doubt there are even more wild claims made inside the arena.

The 20 miles around Yelm rising up on giant subterranean rollers defies common sense, let alone Newtonian physics or what RSE passes off as quantum physics.

It bends my mind that people voluntarily toss $1500 to see this live or even $100 to watch it on the Internet.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
I was laughing reading this until I realized that so many people will believe some of that and Changes their life for ever because of it.
JZ has lost it completely. So Sad to see.
ex

Unread post by ex »

no need to comment on this now. will dig it up later [after june]. 9/11 dident get predicted. afterwards all hell broke loose: suitcase nukes, antrax everywere even in rse porta potties,[no more mail, lock down], cars who spread poison trough theire tail pipes, plaques getting spread, contaminated tomatoes and fruits. reality took a different cause.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]Ramtha/JZ is claiming that Ramtha predicted this earthquake in 1986[/quote]
thats a jzr tactic: put all ramtha miracle in a past time with no witnesses.[35000 years ago, 1986] hard to track. at least they should relay clean them up.[japan is not in the south pacific and it moved the other way as ockham pointed out]. when i was in rse the mikes got shut off because the fbi was listening in on jzrs predictions. how do they produce full filled predictions on tape now?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

At the end of the last stream, the Q and A

Ram said
None of this may happen

That was his closing statement.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember Ram saying

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN THESE PEOPLE ( zombies from Seattle who will kill for food) TAKE YOUR CHILD AND KILL THEM IN FRONT OF YOU

NOONE EVER MADE A HORROR MOVIE ABOUT THE PACIFIC HUNTING YOU DOWN

I had nightmares. Then I thought, for the first time, Its BS. Its all BS.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”