JUNE 15th 2011 is the date California will be washed away

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

JUNE 15th 2011 is the date California will be washed away

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz in her speech, said, I don't leave my body a thousand times and not comer back being psychic. This is JZ talking, not "Ramtha".

They had a remote viewer who" was so impressed with the students, he had to come back twice"

Anyways, the school asked all the students to remote view a day when something bad was going to happen and the average was June 15th.

But how convenient, because JZ also remote viewed THAT EXACT DAY.

Everyone was panicked, oh my god. Everyone in California..move to Yelm. To safety.

So then when Ramtha made his prediction, he said before the end of June, that the Pacific will hunt us down, 1000 foot wave, washing over the west coast 5 times.

Atthe end of JZ's speech, she says, if this doesnt happen, not to be upset that it didnt, BUT BE HAPPY!

I just cant believe this woman.

I am asking all of you who read this, what do you think about this? Did you hear it too?
ex

Re: JUNE 15th 2011 is the date California will be washed awa

Unread post by ex »

why does jzr pulls stunts like this? a 100feet tsunami would be devastating enough so why not keeping it real? is this overdoing just to weed out people who still think critical?. all who will not believe in 1000 feet waves will be outed as not serious students. i wonder if she enjoys having her students running around with this: we know whats coming you r going to die attitude towards all non ramsters. ugs are the testamonies from students toward her teachings. they anchor them around yelm. i wonder if there r many ugs who withstand a wave like this.jz loves to stear her crowd. i think the breakup with james hit deeper. now she must make everybody miserable. the do you still love me if it doesn't happen? question sayes it all.when i started doubting the realty of ramtha i found more and more things which only make sense if there is a troubled woman on stage and not a master teacher.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”