Why didn't "Ramtha" have emergency stream b4 Japan Tsunami?

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

Why didn't "Ramtha" have emergency stream b4 Japan Tsunami?

Unread post by Vanilla »

I ask this of students.

They say:

HE DID! ( 10 years ago he said a sentence that Japan will sink, or 5 years ago he said, watch the winds from Japan once)

Because it had to happen in order for us to change. ( I do not know what this means)

Ramtha just wants us to change. That is why he didnt tell us. He wants us to prepare.

If Ramtha knows everything, then he should have known that? Eh? I mean, this was pretty big.

He knows all the details and dates of when Pacific will wash us away, but he didn't know this?

Instead, he used it to get enormous amount of money from the stream.

He didn't know this. He didn't.
Not a clue.
Ockham

Re: Why didn't "Ramtha" have emergency stream b4 Japan Tsuna

Unread post by Ockham »

To say that Ramtha predicted the recent Sendai Japan quake is just as ridiculous as reinterpreting Nostradamus quatrains to mean anything in particular. It isn't a useful, "prediction," if we can't figure out it meant anything until after disaster has struck.

Ramtha did cast some fairly specific narrow time ranges in the last few months and was completely wrong. Said Judy would die in March 2011, but Judy changed her mind and now doesn't want to die. Who has the cojones here: Judy or Ramtha? What about the second major quake in Japan (not just aftershock)?: didn't happen.

Think of all the other things Ramtha didn't predict:
2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami - 200,000+ people killed
2008 Shezuan China quake - 60,000+ killed
9/11/2001 attack on the US
2004 Hurricane Katrina
1994 Comet Shoemaker Levy 9 giant impact with Jupiter
Neither space shuttle disaster
Recent middle east freedom outbreaks
Berlin Wall falling in 1989
Ocober 17, 1989 World Series Loma Prieta quake
Black Monday October 19, 1987 US stock market crash

I'm sure there are many other significant events that if Ramtha would have said something substantive in advance that the outcome might have been quite different.
Vanilla

Re: Why didn't "Ramtha" have emergency stream b4 Japan Tsuna

Unread post by Vanilla »

God you are so smart Okham. You are correct. That was great reply.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”