Ramtha's prediction of supercell storms, huh?

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Ockham

Ramtha's prediction of supercell storms, huh?

Unread post by Ockham »

I wondered if RSE would take credit for some sort of prediction regarding the outbreak of bad weather in the midwest and southern US. Seems they alerady did. What I don't see here is a prediction. It doesn't say anything about tornadoes, the southeast or when. Oh I get it; those are just details!

The, "prediction:"
“But there is a force pulling on the Earth that at once will hurt it but in the end will be its salvation. And so what does this all mean? If none of this were to happen at all and your icecaps continued to break down — Oh, no, it won’t take thirty years. They tell you that. They don’t want anyone panicking, you know. They don’t want you to panic. No, it would take one event to bring the icecaps to melting when the sky catches on fire, and there is a reason it will do that too. Just with that continued melting and the change of the ocean’s temperature — just that — will create the most severe storms and supercells in the strangest of places. As that intensifies, it is going to get more rigorous in winter, and in the year that comes, you will see more storms and then a lull.”

- Ramtha
September 24, 2010
London, England Campaign
Read it yourself here, if desired: http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2011/04/r ... um=twitter

-Ockham
ex

Re: Ramtha's prediction of supercell storms, huh?

Unread post by ex »

that r poor beaten people don there. but what a friend explained to me is that down there predicting a storm is like predicting severe rain in washington state.
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha's prediction of supercell storms, huh?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha did not see the Tsunami in Japan.

Did Wrongtha see where Osama was and call the White House?NO

Did Wrongtha see the supercell storms that killed many people just last week? NO of course not.

Last night when Wrongtha was on stage he needed facts and asked his flunkies for what was the name of that ? What was the name of that?
Oh yeah..

I just want to know what God will say next. What the next prediction will be, all my friends ask me what is the latest prediction..its almost like entertainment.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”