If Wrongtha tells you there is a mothership above you..

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

If Wrongtha tells you there is a mothership above you..

Unread post by Vanilla »

If Wrongtha tells you, while you are outside, that there is a UFO alien mothership above you all..

what do you think?

Do you

A. Say to yourself, there is a mothership above us, I believe, but I cannot see it because man cannot conceive all the levels of reality..but Wrongtha can. So he is right.

B. Say to yourself, Does Judy really think I am that stupid?

C. Say to yourself, I do not believe there is a spaceship above me, because I cannot see it, but this is one wacky cool school and I like it so I will go along with it. WOOO

One has to ask oneself how far you will go, what will you believe, how far away you will sacrifice your own rational thinking?
Ockham

Re: If Wrongtha tells you there is a mothership above you..

Unread post by Ockham »

I remember the hogwash from the What the Bleep movie that supposedly native Americans couldn't see the sailing ships of the European explorers because sailing ships were too extraordinary for their conciouness to percieve. That's total baloney, has been repeated so often that the myth is repeated as fact. I recall that being written in a fifth grade history book in the public school I attended - but in that case it was Hawaiian people not being able to see Captain Cook's ships. I didn't even believe that as a fifth grade kid.

A person can be suffering a psychotic episode and be in deinal of having seen something or have functional amnesia, but that is a clincal condition and not unrefined conciousness.

Now there is one interesting aspect of this line of discussion. The design of our eyes and brain is such that a lot of processing goes on before visual information gets handed up to the cortex for processing. Even in the retina, it appears that processing is going on to reduce information bandwidth. There is an interesting question as to how much information reduction is hard wired even within the eye before the brain even gets to process the sensory data. If so, doing RSE disciplines until your blue in the face won't change what you see. The same goes for seeing infrared and ultraviolet. The spectral response of the eye is limited by the geometry, size and chemistry of the receptor cells. I dobut any amount of doing disciplines is going to change your rods and cones.

I know from daily personal experience I see all sorts of novel and unusual, even weird, things and it isn't particularly difficult. Often, I may not know what it is I've witnessed, but I sure as heck know I've seen it. Am I that much of a god? Hmmm...

On the other hand you can also be psychotic and see things that aren't there. Hey, Judy?...
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I forgot to mention in the second paragraph I wrote above...

Regarding hard wired information reduction, camoflage experts use that fact to their advantage. In the World War I era, a technique that was tried on war ships is a garish paint job called dazzle camoflage. See examples here: http://tessablazey.blogspot.com/2010/03 ... rling.html The theory is that our visual system filtering functions detect the daazzle pattern as noise and suppress it. The question is at what level is the noise reduction carried out. It may well be done in at a very low level of the system where the is nnot neural plasticity.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

On the other hand you can also be psychotic and see things that aren't there. Hey, Judy?...
skilled hypnotists can suggest things to smell, hear, and see that are not there and the compliant client will smell, hear, or see it. a hypnotist can also suggest away something that is there---one video I have demonstrates an entire noisy class disappearing in front of a student/client under suggestion--the trigger was a mere nod of the head of the teacher. The class would "reappear" when the teacher tilted his head slightly to the left. he played the suggestible student like an electric switch and the student could not recall when the class disappeared, yet it is clear that under the suggestible state he was seeing no one in front of him.
The student was not psychotic, yet under influence his awareness became "split" or dissociated.
I work with psychotic people who inadvertantly exhibit negative or positive hallucinations. Mentally ill people cannot control the sick function of their brains.

In RSE and groups with similar rituals that distort brain function, the participant-devotees interpret this distortion as higher consciousness or an evolutionary process when, in fact, the entire experience could/should be classified as brain damage.

Healthy aboriginals who first saw "ships" appoaching land would have quickly put together that some kind of floating boat was coming to shore. By the same process, they could surmise that men on horses were sitting on some kind of large dog or lama--only a psychotic aboriginal would see the horse and rider as a monster with two heads.

'What the Bleep' promotes the damaged brain notion of reality.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]the participant-devotees interpret this distortion as higher consciousness or an evolutionary process when, in fact, the entire experience could/should be classified as brain damage.[/quote]
thats it.
i would be wondering how much i have to evolve to see the spaceship. i felt for this crap. i never saw a spaceship so i assume i got away with minor brain damage. in my time the spaceship was hovering over the ranch in the night before. only the dogs saw it.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

learn to erase the effects the mothership and the motherf**k*r who put it there...

recovery theory engages all the new promising science behind the "plasticity" of the brain....fMRIs and all that show how the brain heals after addiction and after years of constricted cultthink.

I still recommend a fine book by Kathleen Taylor "Brainwashing: The science of thought control" to give ex-members hope that we can heal and this is how the brain can be healed. The "stop and think" mechanism can reroute lousy thought habits and false beliefs that leave "ruts" in our brain pathways.

http://www.taylorsciencewriter.com/bw.html
Brainwashing is the first book to apply modern neuroscience to the topic of thought control. It combines psychology, history and cultural studies with cutting-edge brain research and case studies ranging from modern-day cults to sixteenth-century England. From free will to fanaticism, neurons to 9/11, Brainwashing brings a neglected phenomenon to life and traces its continued relevance to us today
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Joe. K. Taylor's Brainwashing looks like a very interesting read. It is cool to think that we can have a constructive application of neuroscience in this discussion. Just think, we're talking about the application of FMRI to examine how the brain works. Now, we can actually use the term, "quantum," in our discussion and it applies to something real (the FMRI) with observeable results.

Contrast that to a goofy lady with a bad somewhat british accent berating people bumping aroud hissing like mad cats in a rain soaked field looking for soggy drawings they made.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

How come noone sees a woman on stage acting like a guy?

Isnt that proof enough? Your eyes?

Everyone else sees a woman too.

Why not listen:
The ancient accent- in Ramtha's voice-- is all wrong --many times, you hear the "r"s of a Tacoma housewife..but you cant trust your hearing.

No humans are beyond , outside of being able to comprehend reality.
ex

Unread post by ex »

wrongta and his staff don't know the difference between viruses and bacteria.
http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2011/06/r ... n-viruses/
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Why doesnt Ramtha just tell everyone its bioterrorism by the grey men. Call and EMERGENCY STREAM, charge 50 bucks and then say that?

Why doesnt Ramtha use the news to his advantage to make Judy some money. Before June 15th comes.

For masters they dont have to worry about eating ecoli, they are masters right? I always noticed the RSE newsletters always telling people if they have a cold to stay home and I thought to myself, I thought masters mastered their bodies?

Only thing a master can do is master bottles of wine.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”