Signs of the prophesy coming to pass

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
voidgate

Signs of the prophesy coming to pass

Unread post by voidgate »

When thieves are put forward in the marketplace as Masters and Christs, or potential Christs (I am not certain if it has ever been stated if J.Z. Knight was a Christ. I have heard some regard her as one and others have stated that she has been put forward as becoming the first woman Christ ) then I conclude the deceiver is at large and it must be a sign of the end times as forecast.

It is plainly apparent Jesus Christ's purported accomplishment did not achieve a whole lot as history is repeating itself and once again the money changer's tables need overturning. The Christ was the one that overturned the money changer's table. The Christ was not the one doing the money changing. This logic seems to have escaped the notice of those administering RSE.

J.Z. Knight is known to keep the company of the wealthy and affluent and it is well known that there has been favouritism at RSE for those so well endowed. The observation of J.Z is not different to the observation of the life and preferences of many other multimillionaires. J.Z. is amongst common folk when she uses their money, or uses them to make more money.
Common sense and pure reason of observation indicate she is nothing like she is represented to be at all. Actions speak louder than words.

To be obedient to such a fickle mind is counterproductive in the long run. Sooner or later such a mind will always betray you because they have only used you for what they can get out of you in the first place. Beauty is only skin deep.
voidgate

Abstract thinking

Unread post by voidgate »

Some of the prophesies actually have come to pass but no one knew what they meant. The economic crash has well and truly occurred for many that have attended RSE. It was stated that the value of the US dollar could go as low as 6 or 7 cents. The huge amount of money people pay at RSE for what is obtained is about that value .....a few Crayola's........

When it was stated that the debit card is the Mark of the Beast. IT IS...............when you use it to pay for RSE education.

Ms. Knight runs an organization that behaves like The Beast.

After the economic crash you are going to need those food supplies..........
Vanilla

Re: Signs of the prophesy coming to pass

Unread post by Vanilla »

I always wondered about that, why they took debit cards. When the LWOTT book says its the sign of devil.

I have heard alot of that stuff before, I used to go on conspiracy websites. In fact, I heard alot of things at the ranch after seeing in on the internet.

Ram says conspiracy people, those who like reading about conspiracies, are fools.

Why are people still spending money on the school when they should be spending it on food.

I know someone who has a house just for food. A separate house, just for food. All the canned goods have gone bad. It was so long ago.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”