Tidalwave

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
tidalwave

Tidalwave

Unread post by tidalwave »

I was at an event in Australia in 1988 along with 600 other people. We were told a tidal wave would wash over Sydney,where the event was held, that would cover the tallest building, which is like that buidling in Seattle with the tall legs and round thing on top of it. In Sydney this is a restaurant I believe.

How anyone can believe the earth changes garbage at this point after it is well publicized is beyond belief. The prophet is a LEMON. there should be anti lemon laws in the industry. There were huge numbers of people planning to exit Sydney, ruining their futures.

The employment opportunities in the country are generally not nearly as good as in a capital city. Anyone who has taken such a course of action looks like an absolute idiot in the eyes of relatives and friends. It is quite humiliating to be involved with such a school if you have been foolish enough to take the recommendations. The observer ( relatives and friends) is right.
ex

Re: Tidalwave

Unread post by ex »

hi tw. good that you write this stories down here. the advantage to hear jzs fear mongering in sydney is that she leaves after stating such things. and people can reevaluate their situation mean get a realety check and can think outside the tiny limited rse box. here in yelm students are continuesly manipulated. the 15th of june is allready substituted by new dates and new catastrophic events. to keep them on their tows. they mostly never wake up like you.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

You keep those Aussie eyes open and your mind free of any RSE junk, mate. It's all a load of nonsense.

W.E
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

yep ten years later and at bathurst australia and same story just it was a 700 ft tidal wave wiping out the eastern seaboard leave your family blah blah blah buy food build a bunker same tripe just a new audience of unenlightened searchers to fleece can we get organised and smash this charade please i do have a plan just need help
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

OK, so what's your plan?
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Plan all you want but unless you want to live in today's North Korea you have no immediate and ready option to end RSE. Hell, mighty Rome could not wipe out the crazy quilt of Christian and Gnostic cults---but without persecution the more unstable Gnostic groups tended to implode from their own lack of sane governance from within in a generation or two anyway. That's RSE.

The Jews felt the biggest Roman hammer destroy the center of their civilization, the Temple, yet they managed through the diaspora, and Christian and Muslim persecution to thrive and be a force yet today. They relied on centuries of a highly developed self governance and solid social codes to keep them going.

The harrassed, migrating Mormons lost their leaders Joseph and his brother in a shootout after a prison break in Missouri, but the Mormons had what JZ and Co cannot have---a strong, charismatic second generation leader in Brigham Young. This is the primary problem with channeling cults---every channeler, by default of their brain/mind, changes the tone, content, and personality of the deity being channeled. St Germain coming out of Elizabeth Clare Prophet's mouth was a very different critter than the one channeled by Guy or Edna Ballard or Prophet's 2nd husband Mark, CUT's founder.
Can you imagine what Ramtha would sound like coming from say, Robin Williams :lol:

I recall a Muslim student in Egypt asked by a reporter after 9/11 what we can do about ending terrorism. He had only one word:
Education.
But if anyone has a better plan....this is a good place to air it out :!:
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

quite simple really use the sensationist elements of the mass media to expose the dark side of rse when youy look at it on a world scale rse has plenty of dirt- dead police men, woman in the barrell, peadophile priest, children exposed and fed alcohol and tobacco, drunken parties assualts covered up,advocating broken marriages, failed scams, french investigations, ever changing end dtc fearmongering, tax evasion, fraudulent doctors, working abroad without visas and thats without any real in depth knowledge of rse and its workings

so pick a sensationalist journalist put our heads together and allow them to do an expose on the underbelly of a sinister cult

see the headlines now "another jonestown in the making"

dont really follow the north korea line of thinking joe or the diatribe on ancient history but i have one for you-- for a tyrant to prosper it only takes good people to do nothing :neutral:

rse provide enough rope themselves with the 17 hour drunken rave not to mention insulting the average persons intelligence with their claims about manifesting something out of nothing , card masters , quantum bullsh@#t ok i think i have made my point

i think oprah might even lend a hand if she was told about the bigger boat story

come on people think outside the box
ex

Unread post by ex »

Go get them.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

True Blue, I've been thinking about this idea of bringing some big media attention to the RSE scam myself. Thanks for bringing it up!

Anderson Cooper did a week-long special on his program AC360 on CNN last year - about Scientology.

I think he's the likeliest one to do a big story on "Cults in America" for huge freakout that's building up in all the doomsday cults in the runup to 2012. I'd be surprised if they don't have something in the works already.

So that we don't hijack Tidalwave's thread with an off-topic discussion, I started a new topic here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1455
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramsters defend the wrong predictions by saying that it WILL happen, just we dont know when. Ok.

Thats like saying I will die, someday.

This is what " doomsday cults" all do. All of them. Research.

I remember being told over and over again by Ramtha that by the end of last June this tidal wave was going to hunt me down and wash over our country 5 times.

Ramtha could say tomorrow New York city will go under and if it doesnt happen, they still believe the next stuff. The rationalize in their minds he is real.

Something about our existence or reality makes people depressed so they seek this fantasy to escape.

Talk about victim mentality, didnt Ramtha talk about that? Teach us about that? Then why is he creating it?

Or about creating your own reality, and then showing news clips of death and destruction to the students.

Its hypocritical and noone dare question the nutty old lady with a wig sewn on her head.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

unwritten rule of thumb for "professional" astrologers and prophets:
if you say what, do not say when
if you say when, do not say what (or at least be very vague about it).

btw, I learned how to cast horoscopes in the early 1980s and had "readings" done by a few high level [published] astrologers and got to know one prominent 'terrestrologer' who admitted the whole astrology thing was myth-based but it worked anyway due to occult forces tapped by the ruse of myth :roll:

jz's power over her flock with outrageous predictions has less to do with her being right than with her giving directions within her mythic contructs to people who want directions. Once a devotee accepts the myth of ramtha, any counterthought feels like self-betrayal, so the inclination to obey jz is very very strong no matter how stupid her predictions and prognostications.

by the same token, once a client has agreed to pay for a reading by an astrologer, especially an expensive one that charges thousands of dollars a reading, the client will inevitably "find" some things agreeable to him in the reading to justify his or her being there to begin with---not to mention to recoup the monetary investment.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Great post Joe. This reminds me of finding my cards. Before that point, I was questioning everything RSE, doubting, and had many unanswered questions. I told myself that I would give this card thing 100%, and if it didn't pan out, I would leave this sham behind, and think nothing more of it. The problem was, I found both cards, and wasn't concerned about the unanswered questions of doubt, but of "how the hell did this happen". It was after this too that JZ's words took on more meaning and the fear she was spewing crept into my life. I understand better now why JZ allowed the playing card readings to go on for as long as she has knowing full well that people are mapping cards, and its because she understands that through people having success at all of the 'disciplines' she has created, it gives what she is saying credence, making them even easier 'marks'.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

thanks, fms, but you also added something to be considered...
any "hit" when dealing with occult or hidden from the senses effects is always more impressive than what we can predict with science or conscious logic.

Astrology is impressive if it seems right 10% of the time, whereas modern medicine is only impressive when it gets it right 90% of the time.

When we get a psychic hit,
we feel that the "the gods are with us",
that we have supersensory perception,
that we have made a "leap" in evolution,
that we have tapped a god-self,
that we have begun the journey to Gnostic spiritual states,
that we can do what any shaman can do,
that we can toss the dice and win the bet everytime.

We all want an edge in life
"good fortune and good health" are practically Chinese culture mantras

Like gambling, a "hit" in occult pursuits becomes an addiction as the seeker continues to eat the right foods, say the right mantras, do the right rituals, maintain the proper attitude according to the context in which they got the "hit".
Eg, if your life turns around from drug abuse at a Narcanon center, the great feeling puts one on a Scientology track, sometimes for life.
If you win $10,000 in one day at the track, it becomes that much harder to walk away from the ponies...no matter how badly most gamblers fare in reality. Now imagine that you had just done C&E before that gambling day :?:

I think a contrast to this is someone who gains a $10,000 prize after securing a valuable patent for a company, a patent that actually works in reality, say invents a device to enhance hearing for the deaf . Of course that "hit" will be thrilling and encourage further research in that person, but the effects are real, predictable, extendible and reliable in time.

NeoOccultists tend to seek cheap, cynical power over reality.
Predict a tidal wave and watch them drop the money and
run, run run.
this is jz having fun ;-)
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Thanks for the reply Joe, very insightful and helpful. It goes to the heart of the thread of hope and belief I had about rse/ramtha when I was there. It really all stemmed from the idea of the magical, and the possibility of their 'discipline' providing results. Regardless of the few truths sprinkled in with all the deceit and manipulation, the whole idea is to keep people coming back and under control and I didn't see that for the longest time. Thanks again Joe for the great analogy and thoughtfulness.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”