Ramtha School New BS Prediction 2011

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

Ramtha School New BS Prediction 2011

Unread post by Vanilla »

I got calls and emails. Apparently the school is mailing out how this next event, Aug 31, coming up will be their last because a comet is coming this September. Nibiru is coming!! Last rse event? buy tickets now!

Read here http://ramtha.com/emailers/2011/0827_URF/online.html

My friends all warn me, what if you are wrong, when I said I stake my family's life that this is completely fear mongering to sell out the next event.

They all said the same thing when I disagreed that there would be no ice age by last november, or JZ dying in March,or Ramtha leaving last year, or by the end of last June Japan would be sunk in the sea and people coming to kill your children for food and water and SOMETHING VERY BAD by June 15th according to the remote views of the School and JZ saying " I have not been psychic this long to not know that June 15th is going to be VERY BAD."

Scamtha school of enlightening your pockets is a scam. Wake up.
Robair

Re: Ramtha School New BS Prediction 2011

Unread post by Robair »

Yes look like the end is coming again
Got an email early this morning warning me of that also
Is this Prediction come from the Ex priest.
Ramtha supposed to have predicted the East coast earth quake but was not able to predict Huricane Irene even with a week warning from the weather man. :roll: :roll:
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

note the sentence that korea and taiwan will be done.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the earthquake in the east came pretty good for jz. it fills her pockets with money. just like a greyman making money left and right. october and september we will see.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

While the dates are theoretical,...
Theoretical, why? "Ramtha," isn't sure?
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

Oh guys, it's sooooooooo obvious.....

The deposit is due for the holiday villa rental....

Just like in March/April, the deposit was due for the summer vacation rental.......

Either that, or its the new owners/investors....making all the ROI they can because she really IS ready to retire,

and they know they're just NOT going to get the same bang for their buck when she's outta here.

They're not even trying to be subtle anymore, it's hilarious...

they're out, they're loud, and they're proud.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Actually only one piece of information in that BS propaganda is 'fact' Judy (ya dimwit!) Elenin is indeed approaching. Nasa says it is going to be 90 times further away from us than the moon and has the consistency of loosely packed icy dirt. As for Nibiru,er, well the actual scientific community say it's not even there. And how is it that there is such a blindingly obvious contradiction on that page (September may be the last follow up provided but Taiwan and Korea will go ahead as scheduled!?!) but it is still read as factual information by her followers. Ramtit clearly needs to lay off the alcohol a bit and get her story straight.

:lol: :shock: :roll:

Appealing
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The Elenin stuff is laughable and also very disingenuous. The screen shot off the Jet Propulsion Lab web site is doctored to make it look like the comet is going to hit or nearly hit the Earth. What they don't show is that viewed from the plane of the Earth's orbit, the comet is way outside the Earth's orbital plane (the 90 moon orbit diameter figure).

The Elenin baloney seems to come from Ledwith's Hamburger Universe stuff. That shows that Knight/"Ramtha" doesn't know anything about science and allowed herself/"himself" be duped by Ledwith. It also shows what you get when you let somebody with Ledwith's scandalous past (the Maynooth abuse resignation) be part of the organizational fabric. I think there's kangaroo meat in that hamburger!

The scare tactic mailer - seems to be last ditch desperate marketing and nothing else.
ex

Unread post by ex »

elenin is from the conspirecie sides off the internet.zacharia sitchin with his niburu stuff is the main source of jz and this sides . some of the sides claim that elenin cover niburu and its following. other claim its the same. its a jz ramtha tactic to get one of her stuff members out giving lectures about the details and work only with hints and words she he can't get in trouble for. ledwitt makes all the claims, ramtha nods in the background. if it fails ramtha can say: i never said........i saw this manovers before. niburu showed up during the alignment 2000? at this time ramtha said: niburu is a fact we will see it in ouer lifetime. there was even a countdown on some sites. the question was why nobody could see a big planet if its rushing into the solar system. the experts claimed that its speed is progressive and it will slingshot around the sun. basical its too late if you see it. the apocalyps, endtimes,system colaps are very popular at the moment. the show is stolen from rse if they don't trump it. the good thing which comes out of this scare is the tendencie to reevaluete your basic needs. some of the survivalist made quite some impresive work in creating selfsustaining systems, gardens , farms. the main fault i see with rse is theire egoistic selfcentered worldview. that will not save us from ouer global problems. no need to worry so, evolution will take care of it.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Ten years from now, JZ, or someone in her stead, will be proselytizing on another doomsday scenario that is too vague to mean anything and just scary enough to get her 'students' attention, AGAIN. This exact drama has played out repeatedly for 25 plus years now, and for many of her 'students', it has gotten the response JZ wanted, GREATER ATTENDANCE and MORE MONEY from her paying customers.
I just hope that this is the one that the majority begins to question, that the people who haven't seen the truth of it, will do so soon. I know that there will be 'students' that believe everything JZ says, and will go to their grave that way, blaming their laziness and doubt on their deaths and disease in the process, just as JZ Knight has programmed them to think. But maybe, just maybe a few lights will go on for them, and the critical thinking will return just enough for them to get out of that charlatan's web while they can.
Then, they can join us here in bringing JZ Knights :twisted: REIGN OF TERROR :twisted: to an end once and for all.
ex

Unread post by ex »

sadly you r right with the ten years from now. the wakeup quota is sadly very low. people who need more than 3-5 years to see with blinders, suscribe body and soul to rse, mostly a lifetime. as we see 25+years for people to leave jz finds just a new victim to fill her ranks. people rather get ridicules advice than think for them self. there is no add in the masterconection for: looking for a loving partner to create an island of beauty. or wanna better the world now for a better future than announced on stage. its all about :wanna save my ass or wanna make money for saving yours. as it looks ramtha retrieves. that will give rse a big bump. but after a view years they will be up again. jz will have her memorial and ramtha will be conveniently edited.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

EX I saw in small print that RSE will be in Japan. Still on for Japan.

I cant help but think, RSE teachers, and maybe Ramtha himself, will be in Taiwan?

Thats close to Japan no?

Isnt there radiation there? Didnt Ramtha say by the end of last June, Japan will sink? Creating a massive Tsunami? To be felt all over the Pacific?

Who would go there? I wouldnt?

Is Ramtha telling people Taiwan is safe, after 17 hours of telling people they will die in Pacific, interlaced with dancing?
ex

Unread post by ex »

the winds blew south and west so most of the radiation went into the pacific. how much ended over here through wind and sea currents i don't know.how do the japanese in yelm feel about raking in money in their homland? after they left it because of total destruction coming up?
ex

Unread post by ex »

since this is such an interesting document can maybe a moderator get it in here before it disappears?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here ya go ex ... :idea:
RSE c Nibiru is coming!!.jpg
RSE b Nibiru is coming!!.jpg
RSE a Nibiru is coming!!.jpg
Click on image to enlarge.

RSE link
http://ramtha.com/emailers/2011/0827_URF/online.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

thank you. doesen't it say everything ?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

URGENT
this may be last event before Japan gets hit with another earthquake and we are all destroyed by 5 layer Tsunami.

Urgent
this may be the last event Ramtha will ever appear, because he is tired of teaching people who wont let go of monkey mind.

URGENT
this may be the last event Ramtha will speak because JZ is dying in March

Urgent!
This may be the last event before 2000 end of the world

URGENT
get your tickets now, because something very bad is going to happen JUNE 15

URGENT

this may be the last time Ramtha ever gives an international event because 2011 is coming and they are dire times so buy your Australia tickets now
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

And.....did you all also happen to catch the following sequence of occurrences with the last event, the follow up??

1st. Ramtha was going to speak on Saturday about Backstory and possession, you could attend for the low price of $50

2. Then, a few days later, the price jumps to $100

3. But wait, there's more... now there is a critically important second talk, also priced at $100, separately of course

4. And that's not all folks.... if you did not attend the assay or mini assay, you cannot attend the talks, you have attend the entire event...so now it's $500

5. But the FINAL closer is "This is it guys...you better attend, or you'll never see your beloved teacher ever ever ever ever again..... and worse, you won't have the vitally crucial information you need to stay alive for any much length of time, you'll DIE and fall into a black hole never to see the light of day AGAIN!!!!! Hurry...tickets on sale now,...... no refunds."

It's like those infomercials, except in an infomercial the price goes down (act now and save!), but here, the price goes way up.... :-?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It sounds to me, from the email from the Masters Connection --that the Ramsters are making fun of themselves. Doesnt this sound like tongue in cheek? It sounds like someone questioning it all, sarcastic ...it does to me! read:

Comets, solar flares, motherships and earthquakes in our neighborhood; this is certainly an exciting time to be alive. I often remind myself that I am a time traveler and I chose to be here now. For some reason I wanted a front row seat for the events that are unfolding before us. So many times I wonder how we all made it through time and space from Ramtha’s army of old all the way to the year 2011. It was certainly a powerful focus that brought us together again as the student body of RSE. I know in my heart we are here for a purpose. This moment, this time, these souls are here because destiny is calling.
MastersConnection 2020 Newsletter
http://www.mastersconnection.com/newsle ... etter.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Doesnt this sound like tongue in cheek?
Hi Vannila
Unfortunately for Ben he is absolutely serious :-?
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]"For me it tied the loose ends of 30 years of information into a web of knowledge that makes perfect sense." [/quote]
i do not know this peorson she might be a nice one. but this sentence sums it all up. there is no hope for people like her.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi ex,
It was written by 'Ben' the editor of the Masters Connection.. .
A wonderful teenager when I knew him in Yelm..... who's young life has been completely hijacked by RSE/JZ Knight :sad:
Take care Ben....

David
Ben. Yelm Masters Connection Editor.jpg
MastersConnection Newsletter
http://www.mastersconnection.com/newsle ... h2011.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ex

Unread post by ex »

vanilla put the link up. its an article further down from a woman.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi ex..
Are you referring to the Editors Corner comments?
Cant seem to find what you are referring to!
dah..

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.mastersconnection.com/newsle ... etter.html
article # 2 information overload
the other thing whats come to mind is that this 'lady' takes advantage of disoriented ramsters. isen't this jzs realm of income? don't cross her.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

OK got it. Thanks ex :idea:
Teri Simpson of Optimum Preparedness... :cry:
The more fear generated, the more money to be made. Thats the name of the game..
it is as you say

Code: Select all

this 'lady' takes advantage of disoriented ramsters.
Nothing wrong with the old boy scout motto “be prepared” but these RSE bottom feeders revel in making money while feeding the fear that will ruin peoples lives.
This women Teri Simpson turns my stomach.

David.

Teri Simpson
Optimum Preparedness
http://www.optimumpreparedness.com/about_us.html
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

In one breath Ben speaks of how overloaded and 'hungover' he is, and the next line saying just how this information 'overload' has 'tied everything together' for him. God that sounds so familiar, all that double talk, like 'teacher' like 'student' I suppose. If you don't at least pretend to understand the rubbish JZ spins, and then repeat it back to others as if there is something meaningful in it, everyone will think you are a poser and just not that 'enlightened'. Anyone who was ever a 'student' knows how powerful that peer pressure is, to say the right thing, wear the right thing, do the right thing, just to find acceptance from people who are constantly berating themselves for how unenlightened they are. To call this heap of shit JZ blabbered on for ten hours to say called, "a gift of love" is also so reminiscent of my own lost soul not so long ago.
I hope you find your way free of all that madness Ben, and we are here for you when you come to the same realization I have: Ramtha is make believe, JZ Knight is a scoundrel who finds pleasure in her power to control and manipulate the masses she has convinced of her divinity, and is using you for her own sick, perverse pleasure. Every discipline JZ has introduced to her victims are simply mind controlling mechanisms, that are created to suck you deeper into her web of lies, and drain your bank accounts. I wish you all the best.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Let me explain why I think its obvious admission of doubt

Comets, solar flares, motherships and earthquakes in our neighborhood; this is certainly an exciting time to be alive seems to me this is sarcastic. I often remind myself You have to keep reminding yourself because its so hard to believe..that I am a time traveler and I chose to be here now. For some reason unknown to him because its so wacky I wanted a front row seat for the events that are unfolding before us. So many times I wonder so many times I doubt..it sounds like how we all made it through time and space from Ramtha’s army of old all the way to the year 2011. It was certainly a powerful focus that brought us together again as the student body of RSE. I know in my heart we are here for a purpose. I just dont know what that is This moment, this time, these souls not including himself? are here because destiny is calling. What destiny?

Basically he has no idea why. He just knows its what he has to say, to be a RSE student. There

Does this sound like someone who really believes the end is near?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Does this sound like someone who really believes the end is near?
Yes..
just as most of us once believed... :-?

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

i too think he believes in all of it. he is long enough around to be so arrogant and believe his ug place will save his ass hoping to survive when most of everybody will fail. he knows from expierience jz is bluffing. nobody would survive 1000feet waves 2000mils/h storms.....
sadfriend

Unread post by sadfriend »

I have friends who are so wrapped up in the doomsday beliefs that they are selling their home at a huge loss and moving to a new location to "escape" the coming events. Their move is only about 50 miles from their present home so this strategy baffles me. The new home offers no additional protection from 1,000 ft tidal waves, or earthquakes, or winds or shelter from comets or rogue planets slamming into Earth.

When I dare to question the logic of their plan or point out (as gently as possible) that none of Ramtha's predictions for 2011 have come to pass they claim to have a "knowing" about the future that can't be explained by logic.

I realize I cannot use logic with them. I can only be their friend and pray that this will pass eventually.

But here is my problem: I am having a very hard time controlling my feelings of anger about how Ramtha is manipulating them through fear. I don't care what my friends do even if it seems crazy to me as long as they are doing it for love or joy. But they aren't running to joy - they are running away due to fear.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

This is an ad running
on MC

Essential Oils pass through the cell wall to kill viruses inside the cell and restore DNA to its original configuration.
http://www.mastersconnection.com/images ... d_cell.jpg

Click on that. Looks like someone who makes oils just drew that up showing that essential oils go inside your cells walls and fix dna. And they happen to be selling it too. SO now people will be drinking essential oils like frankincense
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.mastersconnection.com/index. ... Itemid=109
guys you have to read this by yourself. the way out of fathers bs prediction about elenin +++++. especially the end about people not been taken in again, the letting the guard down teaching,and of course there is the bad government who mislead us about the universe and everything. why doesn't ramtha know? i see no hope for people staying in this nuthouse where the biggest fools are the leaders.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Ledwith's involvement with RSE proves that Knights railing against the Catholic Church and abusers is disingenuous. Ledwith was part of the Church leadership until he was kicked out of his post at Maynooth College for failing to investigate and respond to students' reports of abuse by faculty. Ledwith would seem to be a poster child for what Knight claims to detest. Perhaps Ledwith had a good song and dance about how he was framed and victimized by the Church, and gullible JZ Knight bought Ledwith's lies. Either way, it doesn't say much for the credibility of JZ Knight.

Thanks, Ex, for the pointer to the Masters Connection article. That article is a showcase for pseudo scientific nonsense and toothless conspiracy theory. We're supposed to believe the US federal government is a hopeless mess that is incapable of running the country, yet at the same time is capable of effectively covering up an alien conspiracy shrouded in the vapors of the comet. So which is it, RSE?
ex

Unread post by ex »

his misstep in Ireland didn't matter. after jz found out what a mess rapes of her employs can bring to her business she departed from him as a official teacher. obviews he has no place to go. during his hamburger universe talke he once admitted : he was young and in love and of course it was consensual. now that you mention this old story i am astonished that jz diden't nag more over the pedophile cases of the catolic church.
the shift from i put this information together and the ram is with me to warn you. and now its proof you can't put the bs prediction on a timetable is remarkable. ramsters have to life in fear forever and be prepared. doom and gloom is around the corner. not even 2012 is real now. most of the article we found out. maybe all ramsters should read emf. than they woulden't have to learn the rse way.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”