September 23rd 2011 Ramtha stream, more alien doom and gloom

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

September 23rd 2011 Ramtha stream, more alien doom and gloom

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha said at this event, greys are like us, developed to be workers, slaves. Anyways, all our races come from different aliens. Whites come from Annunaki. Anyways, there will be a battle of aliens and people, but our government will hide this from us, Then they have to get their ships out by 2012 because the sun is going to fry us. The sun is going to boil the ocean. Also fry our neuronets, so we humans, dont remember the life we lived before and everything will be new. "cleansed"

Also Ramtha picked out a few UG builders and shamed them for doing a bad job. By name. Put one guy definitely out of business. There is a UG builder that is unnamed, but mentioned, as hei is one who died. I think that is Ed Wiltsie. How he did a shoddy UGs. Thats what more than a few people think. I know the family all left the school when he died, because they believed in Ramthas promises to keep him alive with blue body. It doesnt work, like so many dead students who could have gotten help.

Also how a builder is coming to town, he is not a student yet, and how he will build the best UGS in town. I wonder if JZ knows this person because it was like an advert..a promotion.

Ramtha described this battle in the skies in details. Also about alien technology the government has, and how the greys work with our government. Nothing new.

A lot of UG builders think that Ram didnt mention a guy named L--S and how he does horrible Ugs. They said if Ram is going to name the bad builders, then be truthful and name the ones who are building Ugs that collapse and almost kill four guys.

I heard a guy stood up to Ramtha, but I didnt hear this part.

Also solar flares are coming, by 2012.
Vanilla

Re: September 23rd 2011 Ramtha stream, more alien doom and g

Unread post by Vanilla »

Correction

September 3, 2011 Stream. SORRY!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ/"Ramtha" gets a grade of D for her glassy-eyed pro-USA revisionist view of latter 20th century world history. There was at least an hour of bombast about how subsequent generations have fallen short of the greatest generation of the US who ridded the world of Hitler. "Ramtha," went on about how the USA liberated the world and did not occupy the vanquished countries. What about McArthur in the Pacific after WW-II? Also, the residents of Okinawa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Japan) might have a different point of view about being occupied. Germans might also be pardoned if they feel a little bit occupied too (http://www.ramstein.af.mil/). "Ramtha," seems to have missed that the US was embroiled in the Korean and Vietnam wars and continues to occupy Korea to this day. JZ claimed President Eisenhower was briefed by one of the groups of extraterrestrials, prompting his remarks warning about the burgeoning arms industry in his January 17, 1961 speech. The arms industry presumably is controlled by other ETs. View the speech here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnaM8TqAzzo&NR=1 I think the corrupt human beings would be plenty sufficient to explain the President's warning to the US public without needing to invoke meddling extraterrestrials.
ex

Unread post by ex »

2012 the sun will fry us? safest place is frozen over london? so you only need to wear a copperhead? how do you use a ug with no remembrance? comes here the huffing and puffing into play? does it cool the neuronets? i think ed was only a well paid consultened. that definitly sounds like jzs politics.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Whenever I hear stories about "the greys" and how they are taking over / controlling the world / our economic situation I am always reminded of a video my sister showed me about 20 years ago... She was very emphatic that the world was controlled by a few and this was supposedly a video of one of their conferences or meetings or some such. All I remember seeing was a few guys in suits sitting at a conference table and not much if anything being said. I remember being frustrated with her that no point was being made in the video and we all kind of blew it off and said as much. She become extremely angry that we somehow didn't take her and this video seriously. I remember thinking how odd the whole thing was. Looking back I can see now that this was one of many pieces of the puzzle that I didn't understand about our deteriorating relationship and how it now makes much more sense when I understand the involvement in rse.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Unread post by ex »

some thoughts to this little info about the event. of course its difficult to judge a several houer event out of it: the tactic of throwing in some outrages claims to distract what people waiting for since spring, that major events happen that the ug building and food horting is seen as a smart move are to close. to pinn it now on elenin. the spook will be over at the end of october.the alasken earthquake the storms on the eastcoast could have been used as fingerpoints how right jz is. but this would have left jz with empty pokets in this buisness quarter. so its very convinient for her to put the carrot further away. give the crowed a scape goat: the ug builder who probably have fat pockets thanks to jz and mix up the buisness structure in yelm. 100eds of 1000$$ changing pokets mostly under the tabel. local little businesses not directly associated to rse profit from this too. all work doesen't get inspected out of secrecy concerns. since most of the rich ramsters r not working at theire ugs they have no way in controling the product they finaly get. and just hand the money over. the workers are paid under the tabel too. most of them bring theire earnings straight to rse. there r some rich ramsters who got plans from a guy in california. since he got promoted here he might come up to get his piece of the pie. he will be just another peorson filling his pokets. there r probably some close to jz wannabe contractor lined up to cover this market. did the ug broke down during or after pouring? or back-filling? was it one of e--s ? because he got quite some business out of the old ug builders scene. he worked with locals and had some relatives with connections to rse. he definitely was in it for the money like all of them.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”