Ramtha was wrongtha again

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

Ramtha was wrongtha again

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yesterday aliens were supposed to touch down, according to last teaching. A bunch of ramsters got drunk and nothing happened. "Ramtha said UFOS were touching down yesterday" everyone is saying. Well did they?
Anyone see any UFOS

The Ramsters seem to think WELL MAYBE THEY DID
ex

Re: Ramtha was wrongtha again

Unread post by ex »

i cant tell i don't live in lala land. my frequencie might not be high enough. i am so worried. only 3 more weeks for the elenin bs to happen.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I see UFOs and aliens whenever I watch Men in Black
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I just read in a science article that, due to it's having made a close approach to the sun, Elenin is much diminished; is fading away. So, the death star Nibiru or whatever is hiding behind it, the mothership(?) will have to relocate to a less obtrusive spot.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

There was a defunct NASA satellite that crashed back into the atmosphere on the evening/morning of September 23/24 depending on the time zone where you live.

My prediction is that JZ Knight will use that as an excuse saying that it was a really a NASA government conspiracty cover-up to hide the fact US government is in cahoots with the aliens; that the satellite crash was actually the disguiesed alien landing. Woot! Woot!
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Or, maybe the good aliens shot down some of the bad aliens?
I don't understand how my dear friends in RSE can buy all of that, especially since the story keeps changing on a dime!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I don't understand how my dear friends in RSE can buy all of that, especially since the story keeps changing on a dime!
Hi LIS,
The puzzle is easy to figure out once you understand the true nature of RSE...
when one is brainwashed....one will buy whatever one is told to buy... :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i met izby and his wife and their two children. yesterday they saw vegas and before then disney land. they enjoyed being not outed as aliens in the colorful crowd. they come from the 23. universe. izby takes care of a crook. since there is usualy no criminality in their society this phenomena puzzled him. he told me this guy calls himself ramtha. recently his swearing, drinking and smoking got out of hand. but this is not why he get observed by izby in his closed facility. every now and than ramtha changes his personalty into a simple earth women. she likes to dig in a sandbox. building tunnels and hide her food in them talking to imaginary friends. seeing yelm izby concluded that it must be kind of a ritual humens do. ramthas bodyfrequencie goes down on very dangerous levels during jz posses it. hording , lying bad health habits,taking other peoples property is not custom on their planet that's the reason they treat ramtha like a ill kid. they concluded already that there is no cure. they r fascinated about his way out of prison through this channeling business. after izby found out that this digging and food horting has nothing to do with burial rites. they went on with their trip to the beach looking into the phenomena of sandcastles. they didn't wanna see jz channeling ramtha because they have enough of their behavior and didn't wanna spoil the vacation of their kids.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember Ramtha walked around yelling at people's faces saying " I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU". I was so scared. He grabbed a woman, snickered and said..SOME OF YOU HAVE SEX WITH MEN FOR MONEY. The woman blushed so hard.

I was so scared. I was just waiting for Ramtha to come to me and tell everyone my darkest secrets. Ramtha came around and looked at me. And smiled. WHEW! I was alright. But still my palms were all sweaty.

I then found out that the woman who donated most money, to create the childrens school was sean Connery's prostitute.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight dirty tricks

I then found out that the woman who donated most money, to create the children's school was sean Connery's prostitute.
The thing is this vannila
Anyone with any significance that joins RSE be they more wealthy, better looking, smarter, famous ETC... must be torn down in some fashion
to keep JZK as top dog..These forms of rumors mouthed through JZK/R/RSE serve very well to do just that.
Here is an example....
While attending RSE circa 1990 at the time Jeff Knight was fighting JZK in the courtroom,
JZK/R told us all that Jeff had stolen from her safe and handed to the Government the listed names and addresses of RSE members!
also .... That Jeff HATES women's vaginas and finds them disgusting.. :shock:
Can you imagine what that did to Jeff’s standing in RSE? Who could he turn to after that?
Here’s a more personal story...
Several years ago I received an urgent call warning me it had been circulated during a recent RSE event that David McCarthy was working with the local government helping them find the masters UG's "Underground bunkers".
So be careful when you hear such things and understand the nasty tricks JZ Knights will pull in ruling her very corrupt and dangerous RSE empire.

David
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

On the topic of underground shelters...

All one need do is to take a look at Google Maps to see the high degree of detail that is available to the public. Further, one may infer that the government has significantly higher overhead optical resolving power. Any ramster building an underground shelter is fooling herself/himself thinking the government would not be able to monitor the location of the bunker while it is being constructed. Even after construction, the disturbed ground around the bunker entrance would also produce an infrared signature easily detected by aerial surveillance.

You can pretty much count on the fact that space aliens would also have high technology better than any earthly technology, and the aliens could easily find underground structures.

Any ramster misguided enough to try to hide out from the aliens in a UG is going to be a sitting duck because that is exactly who the aliens would take out first. Figure if you are hiding, then the aliens would presume you must have a reason. The aliens are also going to be testy having had to go to the extra effort ferret you out of the UG.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The aliens are also going to be testy having had to go to the extra effort ferret you out of the UG.
tut tut Ockham...
"Ramtha" will protect those that followed his instuctions..
They are the preservable ones by nature! :roll:

David
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

I think that you are right Ockham.

It is well known that the RCMP in Canada and the US Drug Enforcement Agency in the USA use infra-red aerial photography to identify under ground pot grow-ops and drug/meth labs.

I'd venture a guess that the UG locations are well known and mapped in Washington State and elsewhere; copper roofed or not.
Could it be that today's technology has the sensitivity to differentiate what exactly is in the UGs? Makes me wonder why else there hasn't been a visit or two from the DEA.
It is doubtful that they have gone unnoticed either way. ;-)

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

this UG business with cults has been a sham for most of them primarily because none of them actually sustains true, long term practice/training sessions to work out the flaws in the systems and in the folks using them. eg, ther one time CUT members actually went underground en masse in 1990, over 700 to 900?? men, women and children were in the largest shelter complex. It was literally a mess. few people slept that night, children were screaming, the toilets did not work properly so they had to surface with buckets all night anyway, and the next day the only mayhem was "them" down in the shelter. The sun was out, no nuclear threat, and no immediate economic collapse as predicted. CUT NEVER went down in the largest shelter again except to play Bingo for a time. tens of millions of dollars wasted to say nothing of the toll on the human psyche.

The UGs have been an impractical joke from the beginning but JZ continues to delay and drag the punch line
ad absurdum........................................................................................................................................
ex

Unread post by ex »

ugs make total sense for jz. not to save your ass but: 1st multimillion dollar CASH industry. lots of this income goes in jzs pokets for events. 2nd: see the possession of a ug as a statussymbol. it shows what you can do and how serious you take her crap, 3rd:imagine what an anchorage it is to keep people here. an investment which you can't advertice. not realy sellable on the normal market. too expencive to walk away from. 4st: you still can't feel save with one because the requirements are going on and on and on.....and as joe mentioned you still have to carry you shit out of the hole or hang your as in stormy winds. i doubt that the tremendous up keeps are done for air filtration, generators...or if they work in the first place.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramsters are so evolved aliens will lift them up. I heard that from the ram's mouth. Those ramsters who can see the cards ONLY.
He said that.
Meaning if you can map cards, you can instantly see the future of everything.

So why have UGs then.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

You really said it Vanilla! If you really are an evolved master, then there is absolutely no reason to be frittering away time on the UG shelter. The only reason to have the UG is if you are, "hedging your bet." Hedging your bet means you have doubt and if you have doubt you aren't a master.

"Ramtha," instructing you to go build a UG is guaranteeing you are a failure. Rather disingenuous of, "Ramtha," isn't it?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Debris of 'Doomsday' Comet Elenin to Pass by Earth Sunday

The moment long feared by conspiracy theorists is nearly upon us: The "doomsday comet" Elenin will make its closest approach to Earth Sunday (Oct. 16). Or what's left of it will, anyway.

Comet Elenin started breaking up in August after being blasted by a huge solar storm, and a close pass by the sun on Sept. 10 apparently finished it off, astronomers say. So what will cruise within 22 million miles (35.4 million kilometers) of our planet Sunday is likely to be a stream of debris rather than a completely intact comet.

And the leftovers of Elenin won't return for 12,000 years, astronomers say.

"Folks are having trouble finding it, so I think it's probably dead and gone," said astronomer Don Yeomans of the Near-Earth Object Program Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. [Gallery: Comet Elenin in Pictures]

That means it probably won't present much of a skywatching show Sunday, scientists have said.

The doomsday comet

Elenin's apparent demise may come as a relief to some folks, since apocalyptic rumors circulating on the Internet portrayed the comet as a major threat to Earth.

One theory claimed Elenin would set off havoc on Earth after aligning with other heavenly bodies, spurring massive earthquakes and tsunamis. Another held that Elenin was not a comet at all, but in fact a rogue planet called Nibiru that would bring about the end times on Earth. After all, the comet's name could be taken as a spooky acronym: "Extinction-Level Event: Nibiru Is Nigh."

Those ideas were pure nonsense, Yeomans said.

"Elenin was a second-rate, wimpy little comet that never should have been noted for anything, really," he told SPACE.com. "It was not even a bright one."

Elenin's remains will not be the only objects about to make their closest pass of Earth. One day after the Elenin flyby, the small asteroid 2009 TM8 will zip close by. Like Elenin, it poses no risk of striking our home planet.

Asteroid 2009 TM8 is about 21 feet (6.4 meters) wide and the size of a schoolbus. It will come within 212,000 miles of Earth – just inside the orbit of the moon – when it zips by on Monday morning (Oct. 17).

Say goodbye to Elenin

Elenin was named after its discoverer, Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin, who spotted it in December 2010. Before the icy wanderer broke up, its nucleus was likely 2 to 3 miles (3 to 5 km) in diameter, scientists say.

Elenin never posed any threat to life on Earth, Yeomans said. It was far too small to exert any appreciable influence on our planet unless it managed to hit us.

"Just driving to work every day in my subcompact car is going to have far more of a gravitational effect on Earth than this comet ever will," Yeomans said.

Elenin's supposed connection to earthquakes was just a correlation, and a weak one at that, he added. Relatively strong earthquakes occur every day somewhere on Earth, so it's easy — but not statistically valid — to blame some of them on the comet's changing position.

Yeomans views the frenzy over Elenin as a product of the Internet age, which allows loud and often uninformed voices to drown out the rather more prosaic results that scientists publish in peer-reviewed journals.

"It's a snowball effect on the Web," Yeomans said. "You get one or two folks who make an outrageous claim, and a bunch of others pile on. Some folks are actually making a living this way."

Elenin's crumbs will soon leave Earth in the rear-view mirror, speeding out on a long journey to the outer solar system. But Yeomans doesn't think the departure will keep the conspiracy theorists down for long.

"It's time to move on to the next armageddon," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/debris-doomsday-c ... 05072.html
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

had a big chuckle over this one..
"Just driving to work every day in my subcompact car is going to have far more of a gravitational effect on Earth than this comet ever will," Yeomans said
But... It does have some effect on Earth!!
The more fear generated at RSE = more money made JZ Knight ..
its not rocket science... :sad:

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

wait wait not sunday yet. still hope all advanced ramsters leave with their alien friends. have all a good weekend.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

I wonder how many will mistake this for that and have their already excess fear amplified even further. :sad:

QUOTE: ROSAT RE-ENTRY: The ROSAT X-ray observatory, launched in 1990 by NASA and managed for years by the German Aerospace Center (DLR), will return to Earth within the next two weeks. Current best estimates place the re-entry between Oct. 22nd and 24th over an unknown part of Earth. ROSAT will produce a spectacular fireball when it re-enters, but not all of the satellite will disintegrate. According to the DLR, heat-resistant fragments as massive as 1.7 tons could reach Earth's surface. Check http://spaceweather.com for more information.

Sort of surprising also that the all seeing, all knowing enlightened one hasn't caught on to this one yet...or will there be yet another "Quick, come to the arena for a $$$$pecial announcement event" in the next little while? :roll:

Here's hoping NOT.
With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

everybody had a nice sunday? no meteroits no earthquakes no tsunamies?. yes the ring of fire had some occurrences last week. coulden't come from elenin he got sizzled out by the sun. rse will create a: the ram so told you so. they just need to eddied some tapes. the ramsters still go to their follow ups. maybe yelm can"t handel severel hundred waking up dissoriented ramsters, and all is well as it is. the aliens diden't show up. no need for them? or are rse students still not evolved enough to drink wine with them?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
New twist about Elenin. This one is funny.
In the last two events the Buffoon told them the real truth about Elenin , and blew the Priest theory right out the window.
Folks it look like this Comet was a Spaceship that blow up at the Earth entry because of our solar flares. Pretty dumb Aliens if you ask me .And he also told them how great it was to be able to the know the real truth that just a few are privilege to know.
Have fun with it
Robair
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Noone can be sure of what Ramtha said about Elenin, because everyone was so drunk with wine. They will block what they think they heard from their memory, because they just love their big black warrior, with shaved head, and big muscles, big lips, big you know what..and purple robe...to come with his horse, sword and rescue them...then go make love in the stars, in and out of the 23rd universe. " I always watch over you" he will whisper to them sweetly...if you will be my first woman I ever had....

Middle and old aged women are so horny for Ram they will believe anything.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i guess we get the underdeveloped aliens. not even abel to land on a planet? got to know not to go into their faulty ships.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I was talking about drunk Ramsters in general, not about the information Robair gave us. Robairs information is very accurate. I cant edit the post, so I want everyone to know what I meant.
When I said Ramsters are so drunk all the time they cant think straight to remember false predictions.

Thank him so much!
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://ufoscienceconsciousnessconference.blogspot.com
even after being involved and mentioned in abuse reports still michels involvement in the catolic church is his advertisement. interesting that major rse teachings comes from others [like dr joe] and jz only delivers incoherent drivel. another reason why nobody knows what ramtha says is, that its just ' hypnospeak'. has father to forgive ramtha because he uses his ideas? what possible big secrets can be hold in the vatican? the same kind as from robe wearing cross dressers in rse ?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Thank you Vanilla for clarifying the meaning of your post , it is very much appreciated .
Yes Drunk Ramsters cannot be trusted that for sure. But what is very scary is that this show the level of programmation RSE has been able to achieved on their followers , for months the truth was the version of the Priest back up by supposedly NASA , and some scientists and all of a sudden The Buffoon come out drunk again and tell them that it was a Spaceship and no one in the school even question it. We can excused them when they are drunk and not them self, but they are not drunk all the time. Very sad to see.
Robair
ex

Unread post by ex »

out of the clacified of the masterconection:
Our 2000sq ft. shelter is finished & fully equipped. There are several spaces left that we are offering to students for $25,000. per person. Having special skills & knowledge are a plus. Please - only serious applicants, who are financially sovereign & have food/ personal supplies, - apply. Please send your information, references & expectations to sandrasage@sbcglobal.net
i wonder if you can sell places in ugs several times. not everybody can show up in an emergence. some will be picked up by aliens.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks for posting this info ex
Just goes to show just how DE-humanised RSE members have become to place such an unashamedly elitist and selfish add... :-?

Echos of..
The cost for a one-way passage on the Titanic in the finest suites would equate to $80,000 in 1997 money!"
with a guarantee of a lifeboat on an unsinkable ship...
:roll:

David
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Back during their doomsday cycle [1986-1991], CUT was selling 'space' in their huge shelters for $6,000 per person. This was supposed to guarantee 1 year of food and supplies. Of course, the toilets never operated properly. Aroma therapy anyone?
ex

Unread post by ex »

here an example how 'right' ramtha is go afterwards to the articles to evaluate the emotional charge rse gives to be right:

“Scientists DELIBERATELY create ‘Armageddon’ virus” -
Ramtha’s predictions on viruses are chillingly precise
- “Terror fear as scientists DELIBERATELY create ‘Armageddon’ bird flu virus in lab”
“A super-strain of bird flu that could infect and wipe out millions has been developed in a laboratory.

Dutch scientists who created the ‘Armageddon virus’ say it is ‘probably one of the most dangerous viruses you can make’.

Their research focused on what it took to convert bird flu – which can kill more than half of those infected but does not spread easily – into a highly contagious virus.”

“But others argue the virus should never have been created – and warn the potential if it escaped from the lab is ‘staggering’. There are also fears the recipe will be seized on by terrorists looking for a biological weapon.”

“The U.S. government is so concerned that its advisers are trying to block the details of the virus’s manufacture from being published.

National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity chairman Paul Kiem, an anthrax expert, said: ‘I can’t think of another pathogenic organism that is as scary as this one. I don’t think anthrax is scary at all compared to this,’” quoting Fiona Macrae in UK’s Daily Mail.
Read more

- Read more from CBS News, in a story published after this link was posted.

- Read more from Natural News, in a story published after this link was posted.

- Read more from The BLAZE for the Associated Press.

- Read more from Alex Jones’ PRISON PLANET.

- Read more from SCIENCE and their publisher AAAS — the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

- December 30, 2011, “WHO ‘deeply concerned’ by deadly flu research”
“Scientists altered a deadly virus to make it even more contagious”
Read more from Reuters.

- Ramtha’s predictions on manufactured viruses from Northern Europe are chillingly accurate

- From May 6, 2011 — Ramtha’s Critical Update
“There will be an outbreak of a new horrible virus because certain companies need for you to take a vaccination. That outbreak oddly will come out of the northern countries and will start in the northern latitudes. It will no longer use Japan and China as its laboratories. It will come out of a northern European country and will be brand-new, but it is manufactured.”

- From March, 2000 – Primary Retreat
“How do you march against viruses and bacteria that have evolved much faster than you? There have been many predictions about a third world war, which is heavy with everyone, but I want to tell you that it will not happen in armies. There is no army superior enough to the West. There isn’t. The next war will be a war of viruses and plagues because that is the only army that has outwitted guns and lasers and that is the army that is going to lay waste to the world. That is the true Armageddon on the Plain of Sharon. That is the true Babylon burning, and the sailors watch from the sea and weep a thousand tears.

“There are viruses that are intelligent that can change so fast. You don’t change but they do. They are the host that is going to feed upon what is not going to change and they are going to destroy you. How do you then prepare for a marching army that is silent, quiet, deceptive, and invisible? You have to be beings whose consciousness is so clean that there is no environment for such an army to march upon. That is the only way you are going to survive what is about to happen to the West.”

“It isn’t about country anymore; it is about attitude. Get ready . . . Now it is time to change. Now it is time to be clean. It is time to be clear. It is time to be that which nature will preserve because this army is going to outwit every great mind in the world.”

“All diseases and all viruses are custom-made to match the first three seals . . . And they won’t come with open swords, war-horses, and battle-axes. No, they won’t look like that. They are invisible.”
Excerpt from: Fireside Series, Vol. 4, No. 3, The New March, Developing a Mind Worth Preserving,
JZK Publishing, 2007. Copyright © 2007 JZ Knight.

Posted: December 24th, 2011 - Featured Articles, News Headlines, Predictions, Ramtha, Science, health
ex

Unread post by ex »

Read more from CBS News, in a story published after this link was posted.

- Read more from Natural News, in a story published after this link was posted.

- Read more from The BLAZE for the Associated Press.

- Read more from Alex Jones’ PRISON PLANET.

- Read more from SCIENCE and their publisher AAAS — the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

- December 30, 2011, “WHO ‘deeply concerned’ by deadly flu research”
“Scientists altered a deadly virus to make it even more contagious”
Read more from Reuters.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I know its so stupid. Nothing has erupted yet. What happens when nothing erupts? Why Ramtha wants to terrify people is beyond me. I never bought into the virus scam. I believe our bodies and minds create space for viruses as housecleaners if necessary. Its big business as usual. FEAR. Does Jz really believe the world is out to get her and her evolved students? Controlling thru fear. Its so bad. It really paralyzes people. Makes them do crazy things.
ex

Unread post by ex »

viruses are a real issue. what i have the problem with is how rse uses this. in non of the article is written that the scientists went to create this virus.[i do not question the existence just the motives]. they did research. if they r the real bad boys like ramtha describes them??? probably not.also that there is a potential that this knowledge gets into the wrong hands is a real issue. but wasn't there a Hollywood movie about this theme this year? ancient gnostic and secret teachings my a...ramthas level is much lower its based on hollywood entertainment. if government institutions go for themes and plots which inspire terrorists they should screen all movies coming from there.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you ex! I saw this and was hoping you would post it. I agree on the hollywood theme. Seems all is taken much from. I still hold my heart to those that believe this bull and spend their lives in fear!!! I wish I could make it all better! Mom and Mom of parents!
ex

Unread post by ex »

the other thing to point out is that the quot from 2000 wasn't made as a warning for say 10 years in the future. it was made as an actual imidiet threat. viruses aliens earthquakes asteroids fires are constant themes at rse long before and long after i was there.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wasn't there a BBC TV series about a the outbreak of a weaponized virus in London several years ago? That's more proof that, "Ramtha," gets, "his," material from watching cable TV.

I don't think I need, "Ramtha," to tell me: I heard the story about the experiment of mutating the bird flu virus on Public Radio last weekend. That is pretty much the opposite of gnostic information.

If Judy makes enough ridiculous statements, one will eventually be true by accident. Think of all the blatently wrong stuff to offset the one correct prognostication: UFOs flying out of Fuji, Japan going under the ocean, whatever it was that never happened on June 15, 2011, European nuclear reactors being disabled by, "Ramtha," the do-nothing Elanin comet, and on and on.

I think the last, "Ramtha," virus scare was after the post office anthrax attacks in 2001. I think somebody here on EMF pointed out that, "Ramtha," at times gets confused between virus and bacteria.

"Ramtha," also seemed to miss out on predicting the Arab Spring in 2011, but happily got on board with the idea and proclaimed, "himself," god of Egypt at a sotted wine ceremony. It is here on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbleQv1e0-8 Judy looks really bad, ataxia, slurred words, very drunk. It is laughable that RSE actually thinks that is a good PR piece for the school.
ex

Unread post by ex »

an article out of the masterconection. rse masters r definitly not in the clear.
If ever there was a year to prepare,
THIS IS IT!

alternate title:

We have front row tickets for the greatest show on earth,
coming soon to a planet near you. Watch for it this December!

Attitude, viewpoint, sense of humor, supplies, intent -
these are the things that carry people through when the going gets tough.

And "tough"? Who SAYS it has to be TOUGH? It's all in your viewpoint.

To some, spending a day with thousands of people, eating cotton candy, hotdogs and sodas, and going on lots of rides with the kids at Disney World is "tough". It sure isn't "tough" for the kids though, is it? Of course not! Attitude is everything, and the kids are the ones with the great attitude here.

What about people who lost power for DAYS back east this past winter? There were those that suffered, and were miserable, and who had nothing to eat and no way to heat the bit of food they did have, so they got a cold or the flu and then suffered some more.

Then there were those who had supplies – they HAD their Porta Chef stove and fuel, had their solar/hand crank lanterns (and had charged them up every 3 months like they should), had their radios, and lots of food (including snack type things for the kids, and chocolate for the mom). They had juice boxes for the kids and a case of wine in the basement. They had previously purchased a Monopoly game, and Twister, and some cards. They bought other (non-noise making – a very important point) games that the kids could play when the computer was down, they couldn't do instant-messaging or texting and the TV didn't work.

To these people, it was an unexpected VACATION from work or school. It was a time to reconnect with the family members, to catch up on reading, to just sit and watch the snow fall outside the living room window. These people actually had (gasp!) FUN!

And it was fun all because they had the intent to weather any storm and they had put away supplies, a little at a time, like the wise ant.

Compared to the potential "End of the World As We Know It", Y2K was a no thing. With Y2K, sure all the computers were supposed to stop working, making bad things happen, like the traffic lights not working in New York, Chicago or LA, planes falling out of the sky, no electricity and no stores. But it also had the potential to make good things happen - my mortgage is wiped out, my credit card bills wiped out, and I'd have time to read all those books I bought but have been too busy to read.

But now, it is 2012 and we're talking about the potential "End of the World As We Know It" happening in what? 11 months?

First off, are we sure it is going to be a "bad" thing as opposed to a "good" thing? Granted, we have heard some pretty gnarly scenarios. But no, we are not sure. And that "not sure" part seems to bother quite a few people. I say, that's a lot of wasted energy that could be better utilized. If you worry HARD enough and LONG enough, and if you focus A WHOLE BUNCH on bad crap that could befall you, GUESS WHAT????? You will be very efficiently magnetizing all that bad crap to meet up with you later this year and into next.

So let's cut out all that crazy worrying, and look at what CAN be done, month by month, week by week, so that when we end up in December of 2012, we will be only a little concerned, and mainly prepared with our supplies, our intent, our super improved sense of humor and our polished up attitudes. Then we can be pretty darn excited, because we are actually going to see some amazing, awesome, powerful, incredible things and come out on the other side unscathed.

We DO have seats on the 50 yard line (for you football folks). We DO have front row seats for the Big Event. If what is going to happen is SO big that entities/ships have been arriving for some time now and the place is like a packed parking lot up there, aren't we pretty darn happy we have these front row seats?

We do NOT prepare out of fear. It's kind of like looking forward to Christmas and Christmas morning when you were 5 or 6 years old.

All year long we collect things that would make great presents for our loved ones at Christmas. Do we do that from a place of fear? No we do not. We do it from a place of LOVE so that it will make Christmas special for everyone involved.

So preparing for 12/21/2012 and whatever may happen can be done in the spirit of Love and Anticipation of Excellent Things (you just don't know what those things are – like you don't know what is in the wrapped presents under the tree, but you're not afraid of those presents).

Yesterday I had a great talk with Jan of the MastersConnection about writing a series of articles on preparing for TEOTWAWKI - that is the acronym for The End Of The World As We Know It, pronounced, at least in my head, as TAY-o-TWA-kee (the second 'w' is silent).

Jan was thinking it would be a great idea for me to do a series of articles for the MastersConnection throughout 2012, with each month having a different area of focus. I thought this was a great idea and agreed to do it.

I will be covering topics such as Water, Food, Medical Supplies, Gardening Implements and Seeds, Neighborhood Communications, and more. This month will be WATER: how to store it, filter it, why you want plenty, how to clean barrels, what to put in water, etc.

I know that there are some of you who have been preparing for a long time, some who know about it but have little in place and then there are those who are not sure where to start, so I'll do my best to cover all of you.

If you have specific questions or circumstances that you'd like to see addressed, you can email the MastersConnection or leave a comment below, and wait for the story to come out – kind of like writing Dear Abby.

There also may be individuals that have all of their own preparedness ducks in a row, but who would like to add extra items to their storage that could be used to help others should the need arise. Examples of this would be extra water filters, food or medical supplies. Anyone interested in this type of thing can email me or give me a call. Confidentiality is absolute.

The "Preparedness 2012" series kicks off next week, right here in the MastersConnection. So stay tuned....

Teri Simpson
tree

Unread post by tree »

ty for posting this ex

Teri Simpson is just trumping up the deck to add more to her coffers of a business.
She'll follow the piper to both of their graves.....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

There was a wine ceremony called last night. Your on your own and because no one created their New Year, Ramtha does not have your back. News I was given, of another drunken night. So spend your money on someone elses reality other than your own. Same ole, same ole!
ex

Unread post by ex »

this evenings are called to assure attendance. there is a create your year vom 13 -15. students might got too happy surviving last year despite her predictions. time to scare the shit out of jz's followers again.
tree

Unread post by tree »

ex wrote:this evenings are called to assure attendance. there is a create your year vom 13 -15. students might got too happy surviving last year despite her predictions. time to scare the shit out of jz's followers again.
hitting the nail on the proverbial head.
Wow.

ya know? one can't see the forest while IN the trees. My heart truly goes out to those still immersed.......

you are red in the rainbow people! <------to use a quote that they will understand
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks tree. thanks for the update rooster. of course your friend didn't get it right the night was an awesome event.[this is of course pure sarcasm] my compassion got limited through the stuck up me me attitude some of them can give you because you r not in.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Not to mention ex, who actually remembers? I was being nice when I posted. It went more like this. You did not take 45 minutes to create your new year. F*** you, A*******! I have taught you for 35 years and you can not take time to create your new year.(35 year?). And if you did nothing to prepare, f*** you! I know longer have you back. You are on your own. Your all a** h*****.

Yes, a prepare your new year retreat is coming up. You can not make money if all is rosey!!
My friend tuned in since it was free. She maybe was one of the only sober ones. Even she said she could not take it for long. J.Z., as Ramtha was very drunk and bragging how no one could out drink him. Lol, profound!?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you Rooster, LOL, but it is painful at the same time. I wonder if the RSE money managers are out on vacation, and Judy and her circle of friends cooked up the Monday event without management's assistance.

It could have been a good marketing ploy: dangle some earthquake, solar flare and volcano tidbits but be short on detail; build anticipation for next month's extended session.

Getting falling down drunk, going overboard with f-bombs, and calling the masters a-holes over and over doesn't seem like a marketing strategy that is going to make people want to come back in a few weeks for more berating to the tune of $1,050.

I got the impression that the Ramsters I know who watched the event were pretty unimpressed and might be starting to have doubts about RSE. The weirdness of it all shows through more plainly when viewed over the web because the live crowd energy isn't there to compensate.
tree

Unread post by tree »

"Ockham" I wonder if the RSE money managers are out on vacation, and Judy and her circle of friends cooked up the Monday event without management's assistance.
don't be fooled.
SHE calls the shots. Every single one of them.
There will be the occasional "marketing meeting" which SHE calls as well.
She does NOT take advice of any kind from anyone.
And if a staff member or personal is brave enough to speak up only when she asks, Judy will act with this third hand knowledge
and go swinging. And the staff sit in their office scared shytless.
She is very famous for firing people via this method as well as ousting 'friends' or inner circle people.
When 'the blonde' walks and talks, the staff shuts the hell up.

She is showing clear signs of a sociopath alcoholic not getting what she wants.

"oh lookie see! I am jz sweet-as-pie knight. oh my heck!"

"I am effing ramtha the (un) enlightened one! And don't you forget it! you *&^**^* pieces of (&^*^%! And I can outdrink any
ONE of you!!!"

seriously? what is wrong with this picture?
an excuse for the alter ego to go even more mad. :twisted:

and the Ramsters will all use this non- logic:
"oh. HE said he would even go so far as to lie to us to get us off our lazy butts. He said he would do anything
to motivate us to be god."
Vanilla

NEW PREDICTION

Unread post by Vanilla »

Some Ramster, this is the second time I heard this, tried telling me that Ramtha is now saying that the big earthquake that will take off California is coming this APRIL.

I said WHAAAAAAAT and when on and on about how it was supposed to be last April, and how Japan had THREE days to leave JAPAN because something REALLY BAD was going to happen, after the earthquake happened, not before, mind you.

This person actually believed it after all those lies. He thinks its coming. the "ring of fire"

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”