Elenin was a spaceship?

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
seriously

Elenin was a spaceship?

Unread post by seriously »

Come on? So, NASA was tracking a spaceship and not a comet? This spaceship that can obviously travel faster than light to reach our solar system but slows down and takes on the trajectory of a known comet? Could someone that was at the event fill in the blanks? JZ spews some seriously outrageous stuff and yes, I know little of it makes sense but this explanation doesn't make any sense at all. Did the spaceship blow up in our atmosphere? I'm assuming these imaginary aliens have an atmosphere on their home world and don't forget they can travel faster than light. So, I think they would have worked out the issues with atmospheric entry. Where is the debris?

Could someone that knows more than me please let us know what excuses were made to explain away the Wrongtha predictions surrounding Elenin and Nibiru? Isn't NASA supposedly in the business of supressing the existence of aliens. Its sad these crazy topics even need to be discussed?
Rooster

Re: Elenin was a spaceship?

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi seriously, me again. The teachings of elanin, I know because I heard some in the last event. I attended around Christmas. I also, am force fed through notes ect. The comet teachings changed so many times. It was first the comet itself was a ship. Then it was a comet and a ship was behind it! The destroyer ship. There was to be a war and we were not to choose sides. The war was to do much damage to the earth. The great ship of destuction, it would black out the sun but there would be the twelve days of light! All energy on the planet would be cut off to us. The ancient gods were returning. The nasa site responded, said there was no such thing. Ramtha said f**** NASA! Well turns out it was just a comet. A brown dwarf. Nasa was right it even disentrigated before it was to pass by earth. And as of today we have not been attacked! No astronomist, ameteure or proffessional have seen any thing. That was months ago.

I do have to say, I was a bit afraid . Not that I really thought it is was coming but, it is from your parents. I so understand that bond, that trust. Its hard to be the adult and a baby sitter!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks Rooster. That clears up a lot and I'm not surprised it's more ridiculous than I imagined.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It's Nightmare On Yelm Street! :twisted:

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”